Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,817 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) (1281 Views)

Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance / 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu / Governor Yahaya Bello Mocks Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Omicronvaccine: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52PA8kQBL9k

Singer, Dede Mabiaku, a protege of Nigerian music legend Dede Mabiaku has launched his own 'Emi Lokan' song, IGBERETV reports.

A video of Dede's performance of the song was shared on Instagram by media personality and presidential aspirant in the last Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) primary election, Dele Momodu.

Momodu wrote;

"The special composition by the Seadogs is still trending despite condemnation by Cap'n Blood Professor Wole Soyinka... Afrobeat artist Dede Mabiaku has released his own version."

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChCYjnlA8uD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Omicronvaccine: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
More
Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by YorubaIsGreat(m): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Will that stop people from supporting the Jagaban of Africa?... Even the mockery dey make people supporting him plenty....

1 Like

Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by mobilemaniac(f): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Will that stop people from supporting the Jagaban of Africa?... Even the mockery dey make people supporting him plenty....

That's what you tell yourself to sleep well at night. We both know that baba tosibe is the mockery of Nigerians at the moment and there's hardly anyone who wants to associate with him.

24 Likes

Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Angela2015(f): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Jostoman: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
for your mind? no problem, what Nigerians needs from Inec and buhari is Free and fear election in 2023.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Racoon(m): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Emilokan! Emilokan!
Baba wey no well, e dey shout emilokan,
Hand dey shake, leg dey shake,
Baba wey no well, e dey shout emilokan.

4 Likes

Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Massiveglory: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
The remix of the one put out yesterday.
With what we have been through as a nation with Pmb, I can't imagine how someone supports a tinubu presidency, knowing fully well that he is not fit for the post.
Tinubu should be relaxing with his wife and grandchildren now. Is the Nigerian presidency now an old people's home?

7 Likes

Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by gracealonev: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
You stay in Lagos and still sing like this?

Alpha-Beta must double your taxes.

1 Like

Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Honjoshy4u: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jostoman:
for your mind? no problem, what Nigerians needs from Inec and buhari is Free and fear election in 2023.

Make Tinubu just rest.
He will not get to the rock of Aso.
Campaign never start and everywhere don de hot for the old greedy man

6 Likes

Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Tinububalls: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
I no go lie the song sweet die.

1 Like

Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by YorubaIsGreat(m): 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jostoman:
Nah 2023 go solve this, i just no wan hear biafra or death when the worthless akpu munching fool you ipob guys are supporting lule because no be only python go dance ooh

1 Like

Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by magoo10(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Lol grin grin
Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Vulturereloaded: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nice. They mess the economy up, destroy peoples livelihood and say its their turn. Turn to do what exactly?

Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by kettykin: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
This single deserves an award from soul train, mstv, channel o etc
Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Obidient4life3: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Cruise.... grin grin
Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by nabiz(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
Tinububalls:
I no go lie the song sweet die.
I swear the song make sense. How can I download the song. I want to play it on a big speaker
Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Tinububalls: 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
nabiz:
I swear the song make sense. How can I download the song. I want to play it on a big speaker
I trust naija. Them go hawk the song for the streets of Lagos with big loudspeaker.

2 Likes

Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by YorubaIsGreat(m): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Jagaban Borgu will become Jagaban of Nigeria in 2023. Please vote Asiwaju!
100% BATified... BAT is unstoppable

2 Likes

Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Gandollar(f): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kikikiki grin

Children of hate are coming to blame Igbos for this, just watch out.

3 Likes

Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Gandollar(f): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
OK then stop weeping and cheer up.
Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by PandoraObi: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
Another Igbo? clout chasing Igbo looking for how to trend, Hehehehehe the grace on Bola Ahmed Tinubu is just too much for his enemies to figure out, they will soon crash at his feets for adoration, I did a quick Google search on his name the only thing I found o
was just an interview on how he was disowned by his parents.

1 Like

Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Gandollar(f): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
gracealonev:
You stay in Lagos and still sing like this?

Alpha-Beta must double your taxes.
Tinubus thugs can't do jack. People are angry. You shoot pesin, pesin shoot you back. Besides, not even all yorubas support Tinubu. 50% don't like him.
Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Gandollar(f): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Another Igbo? clout chasing Igbo looking for how to trend, Hehehehehe the grace on Bola Ahmed Tinubu is just too much for his enemies to figure out, they will soon crash at his feets for adoration
Helinues Dede is not Igbo. And Dele momodu that shared it on Instagram is not Igbo too.

1 Like

Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by WonderManly(m): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
You see

Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Viscuz: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Emilokan

Emilokan

Baba when no well e dey shout Emilokan

Head dey shake

Leg dey shake

Baba when no well e dey shout Emilokan

5 Likes

Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Gandollar(f): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
I think I like this version more than the original. cheesy
Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by PandoraObi: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Gandollar:
Helinues Dede is not Igbo. And Dele momodu that shared it on Instagram is not Igbo too.
Oooooooh thanks for the info because he has their bitterness, hatred and delusion
Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Gandollar(f): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Oooooooh thanks for the info because he has their bitterness, hatred and delusion
Dede is ishekiri who are also yorubas by extension. Same goes for Dele momodu who is your sisters son.

1 Like

Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Gandollar(f): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Another Igbo? clout chasing Igbo looking for how to trend, Hehehehehe the grace on Bola Ahmed Tinubu is just too much for his enemies to figure out, they will soon crash at his feets for adoration, I did a quick Google search on his name the only thing I found o
was just an interview on how he was disowned by his parents.
Helinues, edit your ignorance and hate. Neither Dede nor Dele are Igbos.
Re: Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Yoast: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Your delusion, bitterness and hatred for Igbos have made you paranoid so much so that all you see, hear and feel is Igbo everywhere you go.

Shioor...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Qualifies A Person To Be Called As Honourable In Nigerian Politics? / I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi / Is Tinubu Campaigning In Different Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.