Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East (1314 Views)

Islamic Site Says That Muslims Leaving Islam For Atheism Is A Real Threat / The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide / Catholic Church Knows That Muslims Are Paradise Bound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by Orikinla(m): 11:59am On Aug 03, 2011
Now that Muslims are fighting and killing themselves in the Middle East, what do think is wrong with their religion of Islam?

A House Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand.
~ Jesus Christ our Lord and Messiah (Matthew 12:25).
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by Sweetnecta: 2:03am On Aug 04, 2011
^^^^^^^ i don't think a man who serves a god 'killed' has the mouth to talk about people killing themselves.

while i condemn kill of all kind, god that is killed committed suicide. or he is not really God.
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by vedaxcool(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2011
@ OP This thread is a Huge Joke grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by winiamanda: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^ i don't think a man who serves a god 'killed' has the mouth to talk about people killing themselves.

while i condemn kill of all kind, god that is killed committed suicide. or he is not really God.

moslems kill people like everytime but why?
anyway are you a moslem
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by rezzy: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2011
I think the Middle East is overpopulated, so they are very free to kill themselves. Uba kun
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by mabell: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2011
winiamanda:

Jesus loves both the victims and the killers anyway!
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by claremont(m): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2011
People who call themselves Christians shouldn't really accuse another religion of fighting among itself. The Christian God of the Bible has conclusively been proven to be the most wicked and vile deity in the history of fiction!
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2011
yEEPAA! oooSE!
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by Sweetnecta: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2011
@rezzy; « #4 on: Today at 03:36:47 PM »
[Quote]I think the Middle East is overpopulated, so they are very free to kill themselves. Uba kun[/Quote]what language and whats the meaning of the bold?

[Quote]Revenge is a dish that tastes best when it is cold[/Quote]This is classic for a person so mild mannered and does not love evil deeds.

@mabell « #5 on: Today at 06:46:27 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: winiamanda on Today at 03:30:50 PM
Jesus loves both the victims and the killers anyway![/Quote]The lover who kills, divides family against itself, brought sword instead of peace, etc. classical lover. this i do not want for me because you will not know when the love he gives is to end your life.
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2011
claremont:

People who call themselves Christians shouldn't really accuse another religion of fighting among itself. The Christian God of the Bible has conclusively been proven to be the most wicked and vile deity in the history of fiction!

You hate GOD for one reason and one ONLY.  You LOVE YOUR SIN.

If GOD were so wicked then he could take away your breath in a moment and you will be history.

If GOD were so wicked then he could allow sickness and tragedy to plague your life making you unfit to work.

The list is endless.

I know there will always be ingrates, but what makes it worse is that they bite the finger that continually sustains them and gives them life.

Your short rant about GOD changes nothing. Millions like you have made the same silly mistake and gambled with their soul and lost it.

When women abort their babies in millions GOD is wicked.

When intimate perverts exchange partners like wrapper and contact AIDs GOD is wicked.

When uncontrolled hatred and bitterness results in genocides GOD is wicked.

I am sorry it is the Heart of MAN that is VILE not GOD.

"The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.And the LORD was sorry that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart." - Genesis 6:5-6
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by rezzy: 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@rezzy; « #4 on: Today at 03:36:47 PM »what language and whats the meaning of the bold?

That's Hausa but dont think i can remember the meaning. Help me ask your fellow brethren from the North.

Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by rezzy: 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@rezzy; « #4 on: Today at 03:36:47 PM »what language and whats the meaning of the bold?

This is classic for a person so mild mannered and does not love evil deeds.

@mabell « #5 on: Today at 06:46:27 PM »The lover who kills, divides family against itself, brought sword instead of peace, etc. classical lover. this i do not want for me because you will not know when the love he gives is to end your life.
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by Sweetnecta: 12:14am On Aug 05, 2011
@Rezzy: « #10 on: Yesterday at 11:03:35 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 09:43:13 PM

That's Hausa but dont think i can remember the meaning. Help me ask your fellow brethren from the North.[/Quote]i will help you when i hear that you are now wearing hijab. any help as soon as you then for the sake of Allah.

if you are not sure the words you wrote addressed the topic, then why type it? this is a proof that you may discover that Islam that what you see and or hear using 'the not trying enough to stay away from evil' muslims as your barometer.

taste islam for yourself. i am certain that you will like it. guaranteed.
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 05, 2011
claremont:

which is odd considering the nations that had christianity at their roots are the most civilized and powerful nations on earth.
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 05, 2011
I find it odd that rather than the muslims take on the topic of the thread, they have sought desperately to deflect it by mocking christianity. The same fools would rather live in christian nations than Syria.
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by Sweetnecta: 12:53am On Aug 05, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^ there is no christian nation. you should know that. okay. how many muslims live in vatican city whose first president was peter the rock, who was called 'satan' by Jesus?

show me a nation that is formed with a cross?

natives lived in places you may try to pass up here before Jesus was born.

christianity didn't start on him, but borrowed his name.

tell me what i don't know.
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 05, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^^ there is no christian nation. you should know that. okay.

that's disgusting revisionist history and you know it. Much of Europe and America were founded on Judeo-christian principles. why are you trying to lie? To avoid the fact that you would rather die on an american embassy line than that to Saudi Arabia?

Sweetnecta:

how many muslims live in vatican city whose first president was peter the rock, who was called 'satan' by Jesus?

the vatican city isnt even an official country dumbo.

Sweetnecta:

show me a nation that is formed with a cross?

the flag of England is the cross of St. George you fool. St. George was a catholic saint.

Sweetnecta:

natives lived in places you may try to pass up here before Jesus was born.

christianity didn't start on him, but borrowed his name.

hmmm and islam probably started from mohammad right? Only he borrowed from christian stories and the kaaba legend too right?
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 05, 2011
I wonder why sweetnecta is so desperate to avoid the main question of the thread.
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by Sweetnecta: 2:31am On Aug 05, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^ no sir, mr. davidylan.

when christians are fighting and killing themselves, we say it is WW1, or WW2, or invasion of Grenada to remove Maurice Bishop, or capturing Manuel Noriega, or defending Faulkan Island.

are you getting my drift?

how about south africans afrikaans against blacks; it is skin problem even as they used the Bible?
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by Nobody: 2:43am On Aug 05, 2011
I still wonder why sweetnecta is avoiding the topic strenuously.

Sweetnecta:

when christians are fighting and killing themselves, we say it is WW1, or WW2, or invasion of Grenada to remove Maurice Bishop, or capturing Manuel Noriega, or defending Faulkan Island.

because that is exactly what is happening.

1. You just said earlier that there are no christian nations so all of a sudden which "christians" are you claiming to be fighting each other?

2. WW1 and WW2 where fought to prevent the spread of Nazi Germany, legitimate wars.

3. All the wars you mentioned have absolutely no relevance to what is happening in Libya, Pakistan or Syria where there is no foreign aggressor.

Do you mind ANSWERING the topic instead of disgracing allah with your prevarication?

Sweetnecta:

how about south africans afrikaans against blacks; it is skin problem even as they used the Bible?

lol so afrikaans used the bible to perpetuate slavery? You mean indians and dutch people used the bible to enslave blacks? grin Ridiculous, obviously mohammad taught u altaqiyya quite well.
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by rezzy: 8:16am On Aug 05, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Rezzy: « #10 on: Yesterday at 11:03:35 PM »i will help you when i hear that you are now wearing hijab. any help as soon as you then for the sake of Allah.

if you are not sure the words you wrote addressed the topic, then why type it? this is a proof that you may discover that Islam that what you see and or hear using 'the not trying enough to stay away from evil' muslims as your barometer.   

The word uba kun means Their Father. If islam is the only religion left, i would better commit suicide. Me wear hijab? God forbid bad thing. Hijab that smells like rotten maggot. Those putting on hijab dont you see the way their hair smell?. The female muslims are all under boundage, help them plzzzzzzzzzz they need freedom.

Im not asking you to come and join christianity, continue to serve your one and all knowinG AYYAH. SHALOM
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by Orikinla(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2011
Is Islam not a religion of PEACE?
Then why are the Muslims going about it in pieces?
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by Orikinla(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2011
The so called Arab Spring is more of a political revolution of indignation as the masses in the Middle East are fed up with their political rulers who have failed to reform and transform their societies since they have become implicated in the terrorist attacks of al-Qa'ida and other Islamic terrorist groups rubbishing and tarnishing the reputation of Arabs. Islamic terrorism has given Arabs a bad name and majority of them are innocent of these crimes and would prefer to live better, healthier, safer and wealthier lives without the stigma and trauma of Islamic terrorism. That is why they have revolted against their totalitarian leaders in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Bahrain, Syria, and Yemen with echoes in the rest of the Arab world as the masses unite in their common resolution screaming الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام‎, meaning "The people want to bring down the regime".

~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima in "Yemen is Burning".
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by okpurukata(f): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2011
They are sucking up blood for their blood thirsty pedophile Mohammed (Piss Be Unto Him).
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2011
Orikinla:

The so called Arab Spring is more of a political revolution of indignation as the masses in the Middle East are fed up with their political rulers who have failed to reform and transform their societies since they have become implicated in the terrorist attacks of al-Qa'ida and other Islamic terrorist groups rubbishing and tarnishing the reputation of Arabs. Islamic terrorism has given Arabs a bad name and majority of them are innocent of these crimes and would prefer to live better, healthier, safer and wealthier lives without the stigma and trauma of Islamic terrorism. That is why they have revolted against their totalitarian leaders in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Bahrain, Syria, and Yemen with echoes in the rest of the Arab world as the masses unite in their common resolution screaming الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام‎, meaning "The people want to bring down the regime".

~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima in "Yemen is Burning".

I dont think you understand the arab mindset at all. If you think the "arab spring" was about "revolution" then you are mistaken. this is about islamic fundamentalists using the power of a large mass of unemployed and disgruntled youths to remove what they regard as secular governments openly cosy to the 2 great satans - Israel and the US.

If this was all about economics then you wonder why the Egypt-Israel peace treaty was of utmost significance to the "revolutionists" in Egypt.
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2011
^

agreed !!!
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by Sweetnecta: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2011
@Davidylan; « #19 on: Today at 02:43:08 AM »
[Quote]I still wonder why sweetnecta is avoiding the topic strenuously.

Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 02:31:21 AM

because that is exactly what is happening.

1. You just said earlier that there are no christian nations so all of a sudden which "christians" are you claiming to be fighting each other?

2. WW1 and WW2 where fought to prevent the spread of Nazi Germany, legitimate wars.

3. All the wars you mentioned have absolutely no relevance to what is happening in Libya, Pakistan or Syria where there is no foreign aggressor.

Do you mind ANSWERING the topic instead of disgracing allah with your prevarication?

Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 02:31:21 AM

lol so afrikaans used the bible to perpetuate slavery[b][/b]? You mean indians and dutch people used the bible to enslave blacks?  Grin Ridiculous, obviously mohammad taught u altaqiyya quite well[/Quote]I thought i was talking to a person who is no longer wet behind the ears? I didn't know that when mandela was released from jail, they were in grade school, and probably was not even born before steven Biko died. below is an excerpt and the link for your thorough education. from this point on, you lost the privilege of Mr. before your name: gbgm-umc.org/umw/joshua/apartheid.html - Cached - Block all gbgm-umc.org results

. . . . . The Afrikaners were the Covenant People. Land was central to this self-image. An historian explains, "The very spine of Afrikaner history (no less than the historical sense of the Hebrew scriptures upon which it is based) involves the winning of the ‘the Land' from alien, and indeed, evil forces."6 The land had to be redeemed. These alien and evil forces included the British, but especially the indigenous Africans. They were viewed as inferior. They were Canaanites destined to be the servants of the Afrikaners.7 Over the years black Africans were thrown off their farms and grazing lands so that extremely few continued to live in the rural areas as landholders.

This saga, viewed as sacred by the Afrikaners, crystallized their cultural identity. It found its political expression and program in the National Party. This program was based on racial separateness and the belief that Afrikaners were set apart for a special mission in God's designs for political organization. Apartheid and Promised Land went hand in hand. . . .

@rezzy (f); « #20 on: Today at 08:16:55 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 12:14:55 AM
@Rezzy: « #10 on: Yesterday at 11:03:35 PM »i will help you when i hear that you are now wearing hijab. any help as soon as you then for the sake of Allah.

The word uba kun means Their Father. If islam is the only religion left, i would better commit suicide. Me wear hijab? God forbid bad thing. Hijab that smells like rotten maggot. Those putting on hijab dont you see the way their hair smell?. The female muslims are all under boundage, help them  plzzzzzzzzzz they need freedom.[/Quote]Thanks for the Uba kun meaning. But please don't kill yourself, because the man who is going to be your husband will miss out on your goodness. I do not know a hijabi except that she is clean. a very clean person out of Islam will be cleaner in Islam. a dirty person in Islam will be dirtier out of Islam. And as to the bondage; here is a response for you from the mouth of Hijabis;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mw96EjaLUI

sisi; this will lead to many videos. so do your own search.

[Quote]Im not asking you to come and join christianity, continue to serve your one and all knowinG AYYAH.       SHALOM[/Quote]And i am inviting you to godliness. if you are pretty you will be prettier in Islam. guaranteed.

@Orikinla (m) « #21 on: Today at 02:26:13 PM »
[Quote]Is Islam not a religion of PEACE?
Then why are the Muslims going about it in pieces?[/Quote]The same questions for Christianity and christians. Same for Judaism and Jews.

[Quote]« #22 on: Today at 08:36:05 PM »

The so called Arab Spring  is more of a political revolution of indignation as the masses in the Middle East are fed up with their political rulers who have failed to reform and transform their societies since they have become implicated in the terrorist attacks of al-Qa'ida  and other Islamic terrorist groups rubbishing and tarnishing the reputation of Arabs. Islamic terrorism has given Arabs a bad name and majority of them are innocent of these crimes and would prefer to live better, healthier, safer and wealthier lives without the stigma and trauma of Islamic terrorism. That is why they have revolted against their totalitarian leaders in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Bahrain, Syria, and Yemen with echoes in the rest of the Arab world as the masses unite in their common resolution screaming الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام‎, meaning "The people want to bring down the regime".[/Quote]And in all of their cries, they didn't say they want to bring down "ISLAM". remember that. further, to educate you about history of islam of Muhammad [as]; his leadership did not incorporate the whole arabia under a "political nation or nations". He left Makka, Madina, Taif in Arabia as the cities not as a country; House of Saud did this and it was not done for Islam, otherwise it would have been called Islam or something similar.

Those who propped up these regimes were the so called western countries and sometimes many of you mislabeled them as christian western countries. These oppressive leadership intimidated timid islamic scholars who towed the line and do the bidding of the Presidents, Kings and Emirs. Is this a new thing? We in Islam know and we see it and you are just discovering it after 9/11?

@okpurukata« #23 on: Today at 09:30:30 PM »
[Quote]They are sucking up blood for their blood thirsty craddle-robber Mohammed (Piss Be Unto Him).[/Quote]A blood thirsty person could be active by killing indiscriminately. Or he may never kill because the opportunities are not there to do so, but he will talk the talk; like bring him in front of me and slaughter him. A person who fights his enemy and kills the enemy can't be called blood thirsty; David on Goliath is an example without bringing Muhammad [as] up.

and a cradle robber does not stop at one. criminals repeat their crimes. A man who marries the daughter of his friend, just because he could be her father could not be called such a name. Otherwise Chief Nkeba Odumegwu Ojukwu will be one with Bianca.

can you tell me if the father of Aisha had any new baby born to him upon entering Islam? Whats the name of the baby and who was the mother, being his legal wife? I set you up for a great humptey dumptey fall.
Re: Now That Muslims Are Fighting And Killing Themselves In The Middle East by LagosShia: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2011
@Orikinla
while refering to the events in secular and bathist led Syria,you refered to Islam.

Now you can lead by example and tell us what is wrong with christianity after the carnage London has witnessed!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-732120.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Why Does God Allow His Children To Suffer? Let's Share / Has Religion Made Nigerians Any Better? / Facts That Refuted Evolution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.