Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) (61742 Views)

PDP Members Inspect Venue Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa (Pictures) / Fulani Herdsman With 53 AK-47 Guns Arrested In Nasarawa (pictures) / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by atinga1: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
obaaderemi:
Stop saying WE WE WE. This is not about igbos. It's rather about the least of three evils. Igbos are the last to tell anyone about good governance or who to vote for. Why have you not been able to do anything about your poor performing governor's.

Stop making Obi and LP movement about igbos. You will alienate yorubas and Niger deltans from the movement. I know many people in Ibadan who are already working for Obi on their own.
We condemn our bad leaders all the time, except for Ikpeazụ's people grin
They seem to have a soft spot for bad leadership. APC made this campaign a religious and tribal one, so don't blame anyone.
It worked for them in 2015 and 2019, so they're using the same template. Igbos shouldn't stop you from voting for whom you want to vote.
Switching to another camp is allowed. I no go collect money from Peter Obi if he wins.
I just want a better life and I believe he will do his best.

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by obaaderemi: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
southpole:
you forgot Southern Kaduna. And if Zaria vote Obi, then he will win Kaduna.He will have huge votes from kaduna
Lagos is the Hill Of Meggido in this election. grin
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by NwaforIgbo: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Effort in futility

They just sun bathing!

Reality will dawn on them come 2023!

I don’t know how a right thinking person would believe that, Peter stands a chance of becoming the next president.

Major reason Nigeria is still backward! We always fail to face reality even. When reality is staring at us!

If reality should be faced squarely without mincing words, it’s certain that “ EVEN GOD CANNOT MAKE PETER THE PRESIDENT IN 2023”

Some realities are just too guaranteed!

GOD HAS ACCEPTED YOUR CHALLENGE.

"THOU SHALT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO NEBUCHADNEZER FIRST HAND" he said.

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by JoeyNaza: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
drmuchin:
OBI IS A GOAL

ORGANIC LOVE AND SUPPORT

NO SHI SHI GIVEN YET OOO!!!
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Prinxzona10: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
thesicilian:

You Igbos may have voted for all those people you listed above but you didn't do it out of love, just because there was no 'credible' Igbo contestants on the ballot.
What that guy Villa12 said above is almost 100% true, you people are to intolerant of other people's right to free speech, free vote, freedom of association, you have turned the whole election campaign into a tribal one. Your attitude is going to be the biggest obstacle that your darling Obi will face in this election

Useless talk from a lunatic,always cunningly projecting all your foolish tribal hate and religious cards against Peter Obi because he's an Igbo man..
Tinubu started this tribal card stuff and it's failing him,now you morons have switched it to Peter Obi..
Tinubu started the religious card stuff by always going to pray in Abuja mosque especially since he won APC presidential primaries.
When you tribalist bigots trying to twist the truth to suit your narratives,always know that many SANE Nigerians are ahead of you miscreants.
Igbos don't support their own,you people will call them all sorts of abusive names and when they supports their own,you people will still call them names eg a tribalist bigots and when they trying to make you guys to understand that they ain't tribalistic via that they've voted for all the major tribes in Nigeria even against their own Igbo candidates,you guys will then jump over and accuse them of turning Peter Obi's presidency to an Igbo affairs.
When Peter Obi goes to a church where he was invited,you guys will kick against it because jealousy and hatred have eaten deep in all your bodies via the crowd and hailing he do receives dries water from all your bodies buh Tinubu can sleep in a mosque and it wouldn't be a problem niii...
Nothing to please you Tinubu's urchins because all your filthy devilish minds have been programmed to hate one tribe that never did wrong to you guys.
Even 95% of you guys knows that Peter Obi is the best among the whole candidates buh the problem for you guys is his tribe.
If Peter Obi happens to be a Yoruba man,would you be yapping dust everywhere,disgracing yourself or even comparing Tinubu to him?
Though you minions have sold off your conscience buh we SANE Nigerians must resist the devil inserted in you guys and cure all the *Stockholm syndrome disease* been deposited inside you all by your oppressor and demi god..
Lastly,just know that no sane person is supporting Tinubu except your types via the tauts,illiterates,thugs,tribal bigots,religious extremists and financially induced persons and mind you, even many sane APC party people will vote for Peter Obi.
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

2 Likes

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by bigfish3k: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Your choice

I'm not resentful nor bittered like the IGBOS who will curse and threaten you for supporting Tinubu or Atiku. I'm not bittered like the IGBOS who will call for your head for not supporting their igbo president in form of Obi
What you are accusing igbos is the same thing for all the tribes. So why are you singling out the igbos. Is Joe igbokwe not igbo?
Is Afenifere not Yoruba?
Abeg carry your hatred go front

Your post na mumu post

3 Likes

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by NwaforIgbo: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
tiger28:
I really feel bad for the ibos because AFTER THE ELECTION.........the PAYBACK will be AGGRESIVELY COLLOSAL!!!

They keep making THE SAME mistake OVER and OVER AGAIN!

Keep bashing everybody NOW with your sinking Ship. When the Yorubas and Hausas team up after election, only my SS Ppl will survive this PAYBACK.

So Kontinue to bash Tinubu, Atiku, Yoruba, Hausa[The 2 tribes have almost EQUAL numbers in APC and PDP so it wil ALWAYS be a WIN WIN for anyone of them]

Pls dont come to Aso Rock AS USUAL to congratulate and BEG o!

This time, na cane you go receive!!!

lol cheesy cheesy ODE.

PITY FOR YOURSELF. AFTER ELECTION Tinubu can't stop our FAAC, he can't decide not to award projects in SE/SS. If he dares we give him the AVengers treatement.

If we destroy flow stations in Niger Delta where I am from Nigeria will collapse. SO make una dey think twice before una talk.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Bayyajidda(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Realist12:
Lol , Obi the opportunist. If I were Ibo I can never support Obi cause Obi is bound to fail , I see him as a fake product without solid appeal. The youths clamouring for Obi are the ones I pity the most, Obi the political prostitutes is who they are banking their hopes on ? Someone who couldn't build a structure or stick to an ideology but trying hard to inherit the revolt of the youths during endsars .
How come he's exonerated from Akwuzu sars extra judicial killings but they blame Tinubu for Lekki shootings.
Obi is bound to fail how will he be the president amidst two major opposition party but i trust the political prostitutes plans is to decamp to PDP. Scamming the youths like he scammed Atiku to gain political relevance nationwide.
A vote for Obi is a vote for fake product and deception.

Can you say this without shedding tears?
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Naajjii: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
nkem1992:

If obi can't do you think Atiku could.
Tinubu is the worst option having a boko haram supporter as a vice.
I am igbo but have never supported biafra, however if Nigeria continue like this the best thing would be to divide, no matter who is the president. The Yoruba would have a better chance if osibanjo is in the ballot. We don't hate the Yoruba because they have accommodated us more than we have accommodated them, nevertheless we will not support Tinubu selfish in attempt to be politically correct in the eyes of the Yorubas.
Are you trying to compare Obi with Atiku. Who is Obi? Someone that was Impeached as a Governor, someone that was chased away from APGA and PDP.
You think it's about shouting Obidient and noise making on social is how to win presidential election in Nigeria? Maybe it will eventually come to dividing Nigeria as you pointed out and that will be a good thing. Majority of us in the north don't even want to share country with Nyamiri people.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by saintrow1: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Tflex01:

Hmmm... I understand your point and I reason you are being honest. But the truth is Tinubu know how to put the right persons in positions. Check all his commissioners when he was a Lagos governor and how he actively searched for them. The issue of health is highly exaggerated tbvh, they said more than that about Buhari but he's more healthy today and some persons that said he would die have even gone before him.
Personally, I don't want Igbo president because many of them said they prefer presidency should go to the North instead for any Yoruba man to take it (including Osinbajo). They never saw the emergence of Obi which they are only promoting now for tribal reasons.

All the same I respect your decision 100%. Gracias.

I totally agree with you. Let us ask all those that are saying that tinubu is old and sick. Let them show us their father or grandfather and see how malnutrition and dead looking their father or grandfather looks. Some of them can not even sleep on the bed but a mat. You will be surprise that tinubu will live longer than some of the youths that are attacking him.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Thebigheart: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Realist12:
Lol , Obi the opportunist. If I were Ibo I can never support Obi cause Obi is bound to fail , I see him as a fake product without solid appeal. The youths clamouring for Obi are the ones I pity the most, Obi the political prostitutes is who they are banking their hopes on ? Someone who couldn't build a structure or stick to an ideology but trying hard to inherit the revolt of the youths during endsars .
How come he's exonerated from Akwuzu sars extra judicial killings but they blame Tinubu for Lekki shootings.
Obi is bound to fail how will he be the president amidst two major opposition party but i trust the political prostitutes plans is to decamp to PDP. Scamming the youths like he scammed Atiku to gain political relevance nationwide.

Abeg make I bring bucket make you cry put? You go wail taya.

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Mr5050(m): 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Realist12:
cry me a river sir
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by bigfish3k: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Obi is not the messiah to put an end to all these. If truly he Is, he'd have done that as a governor in Anambra and deliver his people

Obi isn't an option

Mind you no government can outrightly put an end to hardships. No where in the world a government put an end to hardships

It only differ
Na jealousy dey worry you
You have moved from that it is the behaviour of the igbos t+a is why you won't vote Obi to that he is not the messiah

Please just be straight forward
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by wingmanIII: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

Tribalism is the only way they can sell their candidate. Such a shame. They all know the man is sick and incapacitated but tribal bigotry has blinded them.

2 Likes

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Flows001(m): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nasarawa my beloved state smiley.
We are Obidient to the core!!!.
I was telling one FOOL yesterday that Nasarawa State is a sure bet for Obi but he was stupidly arguing..
This is just the state capital oo, so many like myself couldn't make it for the rally, but we are fully Obidient with our PVCs intact wink cool

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by IbileIfe: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I am 100% in agreement with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Nairalander248: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Shut up and join the train...
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Tflex01: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
samuelson06:

After the long epistle, how many likes? So far, 62. Look at the other person quoting and correcting. How many likes? So far, 212.

Now, I understand that the likes don't really matter but it can be a very strong indicator of the majority of people's desire for Obi. You'd also agree with me that NL as a forum is a creation of a Yoruba man and it reigns in Lagos far more than any other state in Nigeria. Would you now say that all the likes to that guy's comment come from some Igbos? I guess no.

So, what's that telling you? The answer is one: Obi is far ahead of the other two guys, at least, as far as this forum is concerned. And if you want to do a simple survey, go to Lagos and ask random people who they'd like to vote, 7 out 10 would tell you Obi. Go to YouTube and check similar videos and you'll be shocked.

So, regardless of what you think or say about the man, he's far ahead of the BAT or AA. That's a fact.

Obi supporters rely on Social media likes so much. grin

What a motivation! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Athemisia: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
it is an illusion grin grin

They will all go back to MNK to agitate for BIAFRA after the election
They're all confused set of people fighting a war on two fronts.
Looking for Biafra and also Presidency.
Calling Nigeria a zoo yet you wonno rule the zoo.
They think we Nigerians are fööls.
I pity any SS person that will vote for him. Cause it's a lost vote.

Proudly Deltan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by southpole: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Tflex01:

Hmmm... I understand your point and I reason you are being honest. But the truth is Tinubu know how to put the right persons in positions. Check all his commissioners when he was a Lagos governor and how he actively searched for them. The issue of health is highly exaggerated tbvh, they said more than that about Buhari but he's more healthy today and some persons that said he would die have even gone before him.
Personally, I don't want Igbo president because many of them said they prefer presidency should go to the North instead for any Yoruba man to take it (including Osinbajo). They never saw the emergence of Obi which they are only promoting now for tribal reasons.

All the same I respect your decision 100%. Gracias.
Yea he put Fashola in the power ministry for 8 years and Nigeria has power supply 24/7.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by akanbiaa(m): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:

You are probably a Christian youth, supporting a sick & dying man old enough to be your great-grandfather.
A man who undermined all the Christians in Nigeria by flying a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
A man who rented fake bishops to ridicule the Christian faith & announce his insensitive Muslim-Muslim ticket.
There is actually no moral justification for a young Christian youth to support Tinubu after he did all these.
But obviously one of the major characteristics of being an A.P.C supporter is myopism & stupidity, so i wouldn't be surprised that you as a Christian would support such a man who never had regards for you or your faith.
Nigeria would have been on fire by now if it were Peter Obi renting fake Imams.
They killed your fellow Christian sister just because of a whatsapp message, imagine how many churches would have been burnt by now if you faked being an Imam.
Seems you don't understand how politicians use tribe and religion for selfish reason and when aimed achieved or failed to achieve they join forces with same people they presented to you as enemies to benefit from the National cake while their followers are left unattended to or even exploited while the followers end up depressed and unable to join forces with fellow followers because of bitterness and enimity they created amongst themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by isaiahethan: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Who cares , I don't pity Nigerians anymore. Your choice to vote Tinubu, but please do not regret it later
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Juddy007: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
We must certainly get it right this time. Peter obi is moving train. The only hope for a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Lovetoglory(m): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Penguin2:
When you consider that fact that this is APC Chairman’s backyard where BATstards are expecting 1billion votes, then you will know the significance of this event.

I’ve said it before but let me reiterate it…

Peter Obi has Plateau, Benue, Abuja, Nasarawa and Taraba in the bag.

Make peace with this.
I laugh Tinubunly. ����

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by 1east: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Obidient is a brand

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Penguin2: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
ejimatic:
Thank you all the Igbos in Nasarawa for this 200 man march for Obi

I suppose the one held the other day for Tinubu was by Yoruba then.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by bigfish3k: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
thesicilian:

You Igbos may have voted for all those people you listed above but you didn't do it out of love, just because there was no 'credible' Igbo contestants on the ballot.
What that guy Villa12 said above is almost 100% true, you people are to intolerant of other people's right to free speech, free vote, freedom of association, you have turned the whole election campaign into a tribal one. Your attitude is going to be the biggest obstacle that your darling Obi will face in this election
That guy villa 12 is wrong
That was a typical propaganda write up that is full of hate for a tribe
So I should because of boko haram in the north and not vote atiku
Or I should because of opc activities not vote BAT.

You can now see that your excuse is full of bile and hate for the igbos

You are voting Obi for Nigeria and not for the igbos. Cappish
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Penguin2: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
IbadeHQ:

My guy, is this a wishful thinking or what.

Plateau
Abuja
Nassarawa
Taraba

U wan keep me with laugh ooo.

Who are your Party excos that will defend the votes?

Oh!

So you admit these people will vote Obi but your master is planning to rig their votes, Abi?
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by DadaHammed: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ozinlex:

You go to all thread spewing this hatred against a whole tribe. I am an Akwaibomites, but honestly you need to be hanged by your balls. Mad man on the loose trying to cause tribal conflict. What has Igbo as a tribe got to do with 2023 movement for Obidatti

If you want to know more about Villa12, please read my post history.

That guy na jobless Nurtw agbero and poverty walking on two legs. Na why Tinubu hold am for blokus. grin
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Gbagura: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:

The same Igbos that massively voted for & supported Olusegun Obasanjo, Yaradua, Goodluck Jonathan, & Atiku Abubakar, and none of the above were Igbos.
The same Igbos who warned you about Buhari & the evil of A.P.C as a party, look what is happening in Nigeria today.
The same Igbos who supported Osibanjo to emerge as the A.P.C flag-bearer ahead of Tinubu.
Igbos are never wrong.
Same way we warned you against Buhari, is how we are currently warning you against Tinubu.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
As for the bolded, you're sure of what you're saying? How can you say such useless thing on a public forum? Ibos see never wrong? What happened to the over 3m led to their deaths by Ojukwu if truly you're never wrong? Reason why others just despise you is your arrogance and nothing more. Only God can never be wrong. You're too arrogant and it's destroying you piece by piece.

2 Likes

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by agabaI23(m): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:

The same Igbos that massively voted for & supported Olusegun Obasanjo, Yaradua, Goodluck Jonathan, & Atiku Abubakar, and none of the above were Igbos.
The same Igbos who warned you about Buhari & the evil of A.P.C as a party, look what is happening in Nigeria today.
The same Igbos who supported Osibanjo to emerge as the A.P.C flag-bearer ahead of Tinubu.
Igbos are never wrong.
Same way we warned you against Buhari, is how we are currently warning you against Tinubu.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
I have just changed your likes from 419 to 420. It is better that way

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by IbadeHQ: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Penguin2:

Oh!

So you admit these people will vote Obi but your master is planning to rig their votes, Abi?

I just told you hindrances to your electoral victory, that is if you have any.

Nigeria is not like the west where elections are perfect, if Obi wants to make any input he need serious party men. Not allocating votes to Obi on social media. He's also telling you he cannot spend (shishi). In this Nigeria, Feb is around the corner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.