Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) (61739 Views)

PDP Members Inspect Venue Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa (Pictures) / Fulani Herdsman With 53 AK-47 Guns Arrested In Nasarawa (pictures) / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Tflex01: 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
Offpointng:

Guy tbvh I was rooting for Tinubu reason being that he's not a religious fanatics and the only Godfather himself to tackle these northern cabals but Egbon kama paro fun ra wa Tinubu is weak, old and recent videos I'm seeing of him doesn't speak well, if that man dies in power guess who will be Acting president?? Shetima. ah Noo

Hmmm... I understand your point and I reason you are being honest. But the truth is Tinubu know how to put the right persons in positions. Check all his commissioners when he was a Lagos governor and how he actively searched for them. The issue of health is highly exaggerated tbvh, they said more than that about Buhari but he's more healthy today and some persons that said he would die have even gone before him.
Personally, I don't want Igbo president because many of them said they prefer presidency should go to the North instead for any Yoruba man to take it (including Osinbajo). They never saw the emergence of Obi which they are only promoting now for tribal reasons.

All the same I respect your decision 100%. Gracias.

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by EMEKAodogwu1: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
it is an illusion grin grin

They will all go back to MNK to agitate for BIAFRA after the election
Fatherless wretch. Find something to do. Even if Tinubu wins an average Igbo is financially beyond you
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by LAFOCUZY: 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Your choice

I'm not resentful nor bittered like the IGBOS who will curse and threaten you for supporting Tinubu or Atiku. I'm not bittered like the IGBOS who will call for your head for not supporting their igbo president in form of Obi

I don't know how old you are but your statement is not correct. Ibo are known for not supporting there own.

There has always been ibo candidates but was never supported by their own people. I don't think Obi is an ibo candidate. He is just simply a better candidate otherwise the ibo chaps will not support him. Perhaps of Fashola or Sanusi had emerged as candidates you may not have seen this massive following that is now being assigned to ibo stigma.

Like someone said. What has the ibo done. They live everywhere, develop the place they live and do business, they do not control the resources of the nation and you do not see their names amongst those you hear in media that have stolen the country dry, yet you stigmatize them. Why??

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Offpointng: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
etrouble:

Truly Tinubu is weak and tired. But a sleeping Lion cannot be compared to a running dog. I really feel sad that Tinubu is very weak. Even his speeches are not coherent again. But Obituary cannot handle Nigeria. He will run away. You all will be surprised.

Nigeria is too complex I agree but I can't root and vote for a Fulani man to continue from where Buhari stopped and speaking the truth, same sect of APC demons making life hard for Nigerians would still continue to be in power if Tinubu wins and just a little will change. Besides, enough of APC and PDP, not a bad thing to try a new party

Wo Orę oro po and so many reasons why Tinubu should not be there. Another thing is, Imagine Tinubu being called to rep Nigeria at New York UN council meeting, just imagine
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Naajjii: 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
nkem1992:

Manafukin bahaushe, mugun aboki, I prefer an Atiku to a Tinubu and and Obi to Atiku. I wouldn't mind if Atiku wins, but detest Tinubu. Who ever you support you should know that nyanmiri has the right to vote and be voted for, channel your hatred elsewhere.
So you don't want to have Biafra again? It's not hatred, it's reality am stating to all of you dreaming thinking Obi can come and fix Nigeria. Obi can only be good as minister of economy, he can't rule Nigeria. He can't control bandits and Terrorists, Bandits wont respect him. Besides all your pastors have started making this a religion thing , Muslim will respond soon.

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by blacknoir: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:

You are probably a Christian youth, supporting a sick & dying man old enough to be your great-grandfather.
A man who undermined all the Christians in Nigeria by flying a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
A man who rented fake bishops to ridicule the Christian faith & announce his insensitive Muslim-Muslim ticket.
There is actually no moral justification for a young Christian youth to support Tinubu after he did all these.
But obviously one of the major characteristics of being an A.P.C supporter is myopism & stupidity, so i wouldn't be surprised that you as a Christian would support such a man who never had regards for you or your faith.
Nigeria would have been on fire by now if it were Peter Obi renting fake Imams.
They killed your fellow Christian sister just because of a whatsapp message, imagine how many churches would have been burnt by now if you faked being an Imam.

Spot on brother ,don't mind all this brainless Ediots

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by sweetjohn(m): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
A good and true movement is always first attacked and then the seeing goes, "when you can't beat them you join them". First they said Obidients are only on social media. But now we are saying real people campaigning and ready to vote in mass for Peter Obi. Maybe they are the online spirit that metamorphosed into real beings. Secondly, they said it's only Igbos that are supporting Peter Obi but just go through the comment of other tribes about Obi and see massive love and support including Yoruba and Hausa people. infact, from my findings, Edo and north central are the people bushing Obi more than Igbos. Recently, north central and Yoruba have carried obi matter for head. Never ever seen this kind of love before for any politician in Nigeria. Thirdly, they said Peter Obi don't have structure but they are killing themselves and attacking someone that don't have structure. Fourthly, they said 90% of northerners don't know Obi and wont vote for him but allover the north I keep hearing some northern sellout that they won't vote for PO meaning they knew him after all. Also millions of northern christians have pledged their loyalty to PO.

Look eeeh! you people don't even know what is chasing you people. Una time is up. This is the time for true Nigerians to make Nigeria a better place. No amount of tribal sword, IPOB blackmail or religious arrow thrown at this movement can have any significance against it. Peter Obi is everyehere and beyond the country. The movement is even bigger than anyone including Obi himself.

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Opmic: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
And the truth is after voting in your Tinubu and all the economic hardship begins the Igbos will barely be affected by it. They've trained themselves to not depend on government for nothing.
Go to the north, no big man without one form of governmental help. Majority of big men in Yoruba land has one form of government assistance or the other.
Only Igbos are self made billionaires allow them handle this country let see how they can help us.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by seunjungle1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Stop nonsense. This 50,000 not 1million....labourers

Let call our own 5milion man and sees the result...una go die that day
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by atinga1: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

Oga, accept your tribe with full heart. Don't deny your tribe, abeg. You wrote that long epistle because you're from another tribe and you happen to support a dying drug lord?
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by NwaforIgbo: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
obaaderemi:
Stop saying WE WE WE. This is not about igbos. It's rather about the least of three evils. Igbos are the last to tell anyone about good governance or who to vote for. Why have you not been able to do anything about your poor performing governor's.

Stop making Obi and LP movement about igbos. You will alienate yorubas and Niger deltans from the movement. I know many people in Ibadan who are already working for Obi on their own.

Don't mind him. Obi is a national movement.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Munamoqel: 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:

The same Igbos that massively voted for & supported Olusegun Obasanjo, Yaradua, Goodluck Jonathan, & Atiku Abubakar, and none of the above were Igbos.
The same Igbos who warned you about Buhari & the evil of A.P.C as a party, look what is happening in Nigeria today.
The same Igbos who supported Osibanjo to emerge as the A.P.C flag-bearer ahead of Tinubu.
Igbos are never wrong.
Same way we warned you against Buhari, is how we are currently warning you against Tinubu.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Charity Begin at home .u failed to warn your Igbo brothers about ikpazu of Abia !now yobe has more infastruture more than Abia.Cheif Warner!

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by atinga1: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Realist12:
Lol , Obi the opportunist. If I were Ibo I can never support Obi cause Obi is bound to fail , I see him as a fake product without solid appeal. The youths clamouring for Obi are the ones I pity the most, Obi the political prostitutes is who they are banking their hopes on ? Someone who couldn't build a structure or stick to an ideology but trying hard to inherit the revolt of the youths during endsars .
How come he's exonerated from Akwuzu sars extra judicial killings but they blame Tinubu for Lekki shootings.
Obi is bound to fail how will he be the president amidst two major opposition party but i trust the political prostitutes plans is to decamp to PDP. Scamming the youths like he scammed Atiku to gain political relevance nationwide.
A vote for Obi is a vote for fake product and deception.
All I see is pain. More Tinubu urchins are coming out. Seems you guys moved from twitter to Nairaland.
You were getting it left, right and centre on twitter, so you all disappeared and ran to Nairaland.
Uchu!
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by NwaforIgbo: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Opmic:

And the truth is after voting in your Tinubu and all the economic hardship begins the Igbos will barely be affected by it. They've trained themselves to not depend on government for nothing.
Go to the north, no big man without one form of governmental help. Majority of big men in Yoruba land has one form of government assistance or the other.
Only Igbos are self made billionaires allow them handle this country let see how they can help us.

Let's try as much as possible not to fall for their bait. There bait is to start ethnic smearing campaign. If you return the favour u fall for their bait. Obi is North, West East and SOuth. Just ignore them or better still refer to the party they support instead of their tribe.

All regions are sufferings from Tinubu man that he gave Nigeria under APC. APC is the problem. Let's focus our barrel on them.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by shinealight(m): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:

You are probably a Christian youth, supporting a sick & dying man old enough to be your great-grandfather.
A man who undermined all the Christians in Nigeria by flying a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
A man who rented fake bishops to ridicule the Christian faith & announce his insensitive Muslim-Muslim ticket.
There is actually no moral justification for a young Christian youth to support Tinubu after he did all these.
But obviously one of the major characteristics of being an A.P.C supporter is myopism & stupidity, so i wouldn't be surprised that you as a Christian would support such a man who never had regards for you or your faith.
They killed your fellow Christian sister just because of a whatsapp message, imagine how many churches would have been burnt by now if you faked being an Imam.

The position of counting the choice of Muslim-Muslim ticket as one of the sins of a Presidential flagbearer is so illogical and smacks of hypocrisy.
Do you people make same loud noise about other things in human life that “appear” to portray imbalance or unfairness resulting from personal preferences?
For instance, what happens if all the women in our society decide that they will not even participate in the elections because all the parties are fielding Male-Male tickets? Are they not more in number than the males or are they second-class citizens in our society that cannot be considered as President or VP?
So, let’s pipe down pls and come off the high horse ….forming as if we’re all saints going straight to heaven simply because we “profess” to be Christians!! undecided undecided
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by nkem1992: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
Naajjii:

So nyamiri don't want to have Biafra again? It's not hatred, it's reality am stating to all of you dreaming thinking Obi can come and fix Nigeria. Obi can only be good as minister of economy, he can't rule Nigeria. He can't control bandits and Terrorists, Bandits wont respect him.
If obi can't do you think Atiku could.
Tinubu is the worst option having a boko haram supporter as a vice.
I am igbo but have never supported biafra, however if Nigeria continue like this the best thing would be to divide, no matter who is the president. The Yoruba would have a better chance if osibanjo is in the ballot. We don't hate the Yoruba because they have accommodated us more than we have accommodated them, nevertheless we will not support Tinubu selfish in attempt to be politically correct in the eyes of the Yorubas.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by atinga1: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
muykem:
I will stand up for Peter Obi if he win 4 states in South east and additional one outside the region.
No one needs your stand up. Go and sleep.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by obaaderemi: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
NwaforIgbo:

Let's try as much as possible to fall for their bait. There bait is to start ethnic smearing campaing. If you return the favour u fall for their bait. Obi is North, West East and SOuth. Just ignore them or better still refer to the party they support instead of their tribe.

All regions are sufferings from Tinubu man that he gave Nigeria under APC. APC is the problem. Let's focus our barrel on them.
This is exactly the way I wanted to put it! More wisdom to you, bro.

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Offpointng: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Tflex01:

Hmmm... I understand your point and I reason you are being honest. But the truth is Tinubu know how to put the right persons in positions. Check all his commissioners when he was a Lagos governor and how he actively searched for them. The issue of health is highly exaggerated tbvh, they said more than that about Buhari but he's more healthy today and some persons that said he would die have even gone before him.
Personally, I don't want Igbo president because many of them said they prefer presidency should go to the North instead for any Yoruba man to take it (including Osinbajo). They never saw the emergence of Obi which they are only promoting now for tribal reasons.

Thanks so much bro for your understanding, Tinubu is bout 86/87 at the moment and man he's got short time seriously. Nigeria is to complex and with the current state of Nigeria, if Tinubu should assume presidency, the burden will be too much for him coupled with the stress of representing Nigeria this place and that place

Besides, Presidency is quite different, you know why? Not only you fought to be president. thus, there are many strategic positions he'll have to fix these Northerners either he likes it or not cuz those who fight to put him in power all have their candidates and he can't say No. remember when Buhari said he doesn't even know 90% of his ministers?? That's just how exactly it's going to be for Tinubu and he'll agree cuz he can't fight all of them

To crown my point, "Why not let us take Tinubu off and put our person there" and then power returns to the North for them to continue their Fulani Jihad currently going on, If a Christian had been his VP one wont have to worry less cuz Northern Christians are liberal

tho I'm not to bring Religion into Politics but if such ticket should pass, I fear for the future of Nigerian Christians
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by NwaforIgbo: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Tflex01:

Politicians preferred it should go to north, not Igbos. Please take note. Even though APC brings Okorocha against Osinbanjo u urself u know that Okorocha will loose. In SE/SS, politicians don't dictate our choice. That's why they ca't speak for us.

Among the rest, Obi is the best, health-wise, age-wise, integrity-wise and also, Obi is not the one that will focus on one region against the other. Obi is not a triablist and he doesn't exhibit it.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Opmic: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Realist12:
Lol , Obi the opportunist. If I were Ibo I can never support Obi cause Obi is bound to fail , I see him as a fake product without solid appeal. The youths clamouring for Obi are the ones I pity the most, Obi the political prostitutes is who they are banking their hopes on ? Someone who couldn't build a structure or stick to an ideology but trying hard to inherit the revolt of the youths during endsars .
How come he's exonerated from Akwuzu sars extra judicial killings but they blame Tinubu for Lekki shootings.
Obi is bound to fail how will he be the president amidst two major opposition party but i trust the political prostitutes plans is to decamp to PDP. Scamming the youths like he scammed Atiku to gain political relevance nationwide.
A vote for Obi is a vote for fake product and deception.
The structure in APC was built by significant amount of political gurus coming together for years.
The structure in PDP is the labour of hundreds of political elites for years if not decades.
The structure coming up in Labor Party is the labour of Peter Obi for just few months. Meeeen that man is a genius, no wonder he himself calls it a miracle.
Throw a poll here on nairaland and see the response, throw it on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, you self go shock.
And if you are one of those decieving theirselves that social media is different from the real world. Then is like you don't know the effect of covid upon this world. Their is no world now except the internet. If you don't Gerrit, forget about it. And don't respond with internet
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by NwaforIgbo: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
obaaderemi:
This is exactly the way I wanted to put it! More wisdom to you, bro.

Thanks
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by southpole: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Penguin2:
When you consider that fact that this is APC Chairman’s backyard where BATstards are expecting 1billion votes, then you will know the significance of this event.

I’ve said it before but let me reiterate it…

Peter Obi has Plateau, Benue, Abuja, Nasarawa and Taraba in the bag.

Make peace with this.
you forgot Southern Kaduna. And if Zaria vote Obi, then he will win Kaduna.He will have huge votes from kaduna
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Elliotwaveforec: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
There's something I have noticed about the Igbos; any project they support politically or militarily always ends in failures.

2 Likes

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Ibkhaleel: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:

Bleep you all Nigeria xtians including ur fabricated bible... shameless people
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Obi is not the messiah to end hardship in Nigeria

No government can outrightly put an end to hardship.

Obi is not an option biko

Who is the portion and option ??

Kanye west Jagaban or Dubai baller Atiku bobo?

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by emexc11(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
You are tribalistic, I have observed it
going by your various posts.
Obi is trust worthy and competent.
Nigerians are wiser now.
I and many other sane Nigerians will vote and ensure Peter Obi's victory in 2023..
Villa12:

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by bigfish3k: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ozinlex:

You go to all thread spewing this hatred against a whole tribe. I am an Akwaibomites, but honestly you need to be hanged by your balls. Mad man on the loose trying to cause tribal conflict. What has Igbo as a tribe got to do with 2023 movement for Obidatti
Don't mind that BATstard
As if it is the igbos that asked them to misrule Nigeria since from 1970
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by JoeNL22(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Kurutinto:

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j mynd44
Rule 1. Why do you allow this guy spewing same thing in all threads on NL?? Can't you enforce the rules of the platform... Haba!!
Exactly!
The Tinubu urchins have now changed tactics.
The will form 2 accounts.
1, to oppose obi
2, to praise Tinubu.
They will be the first to comment on all threads both for obi and Tinubu.
But I know the plans of the enemies of Nigeria will not come to past.inj.amen
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Khaleefa1804: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Lols Peter Obi that supported Umza rice one of the biggest rice farms in nigeria? Or the same Peter obi that is the only governor/igbo governor whose ADC and police orderly are Muslims and from the north? Or same Peter obi that fed accommodated and took care of kogi indigenes during the 2012 flood?

I've seen yorubas doing business in anambra and they are still doing so. Tinubu governed a state that have more non-indigenes than indigenes. It's only moral to do so. But come to think of it doesn't the fact he settled for a Muslim vice indicates that he's only a pretender? He's frail, he's inconsistent, shaky hands you are looking at a man that'd be going on medical trip on steady and leaving this country to Shettima who is a known supporter of Boko Haram. Voting Peter Obi is not an achievement should not be but a necessity to send a message to the Old order the cabals. If Tinubu or Atiku wins ud see them appointing ex governors as ministers and making sure political offices are retirement homes to their cronies. Thereby depleting the common wealth of our nation. Very sad.

Peter Obi is only a means that the old order will be put aside and power returned to the people. We decide who rules.

Tinubu Godforbid may not have the capacity to rule this country he will hand over it to cabal...this will plunge nigeria to abyss. Godforbid
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by obaaderemi: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
southpole:
you forgot Southern Kaduna. And if Zaria vote Obi, then he will win Kaduna.He will have huge votes from kaduna
Lagos is the Hill Of Meggido in this political war. grin
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Josewonder(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
Obi is only jocker, just deciving his Biafra brother that he can win presidential election in Nigeria , I laugh! They ll soon change d tone of their song to ibo re hated in Nigeria after losing big in 2023 election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) / Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos) / States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.