Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,863 members, 7,828,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (37868 Views)

Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) / Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State / Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
apache22b:
I pity Peter Obi's urchins that will not vote Tinubu,the only man who has the will to make this Country better again. A man God has presented to Nigeria and Nigerians on a platter. Over my dead body will Peter Obi rule this Country. FalseProphet1 already confirmed Tinubu will be our next President and so shall it be .

Fellow Nigeria Vote Wisely

Nigeria will be Great again only with Tinubu

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for a better Nigeria for us all .

So
Shall it be. AMEN, the day he wins, you should be leaving this world as you have prophesied

5 Likes

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by osazsky(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lovely funny enough obis prob will be his fellow igbo man..igbo so much love money that on that day female PVC will be going for 5k while Male emeka pvc will go for 7500 they will so much convince u to buy it even when they know u dont need it..she will be willing to sell to fresh party or sdc provided it's the highest bidder ..shame
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Dubaku543: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Voluntary.
No money inducements, hmmmmmm. Structure building itself even without Peter obi getting involved.
Momentum building up.

Issorite!!!!!

(This is for the guy below VILLA12)
Your comment:

(For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. ........view the image below)

Bros let's leave tribalism and vote for hope, this is not time to play tribal card anymore.
Those who sold their houses to support buhari because of tribe and ethnicity are now regretting it.
Even if you are paid to defend evil, never betray your conviction.

Below are images of more than 12 various conflicts between Hausa traders and Yoruba.
We need unifier not those who thrives by using gullible people like you to archive their selfish desire.

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by osazsky(m): 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
apache22b:
I pity Peter Obi's urchins that will not vote Tinubu,the only man who has the will to make this Country better again. A man God has presented to Nigeria and Nigerians on a platter. Over my dead body will Peter Obi rule this Country. FalseProphet1 already confirmed Tinubu will be our next President and so shall it be .

so a false prophet gave u this prophesy ..wat a shame..pls its Allah dat is giving u Tinubu not God or u see any Christian for him cabinet
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Maobichek: 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
Kingnelson9:

OBI OR NO NIGERIA

No! I say no to your assertion. Politics should be without rancor, intimidation nor bitterness, camping for PO and support the Nigeria project because whether PO, BAT or Atiku, Nigeria remains the project, thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Dubaku543: 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
osazsky:
Lovely funny enough obis prob will be his fellow igbo man..igbo so much love money that on that day female PVC will be going for 5k while Male emeka pvc will go for 7500 they will so much convince u to buy it even when they know u dont need it..she will be willing to sell to fresh party or sdc provided it's the highest bidder ..shame
You will hardly see Igbos leave their businesses to come and do one million match... That is why them no send who the caliphate installs as governor. They already have that survival instinct!!
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Honestfrend: 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
apache22b:

How much were u paid to use such language on yourself bro.

Be careful what u wish on urself..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by ogatboy(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
Siwel25:

Which hope did Obi give to Anambra after 8 years? Which competence does he want to show that he did not show as Governor of a state with many brilliant citizens? Is it not same Anambra Soludo tagged as 'lacking critical infrastructure and grossly underdeveloped'? We want proven competence NOT a scammer who will give excuses when his incompetence is starring us at the face.

Lol. Soludo claim is bull shit. No infrastructure that he started by destroying people's home. You also sound delusional because you've obviously never left your environs. Try travelling once in a while so you can compare government's of different dispensation if at all you end up living long enough
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by simongonner: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
Them say na only only Obi supporters dey...it's alright
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by nkem1992: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
etrouble:

Just two hours into the election, you all will start crying blood because the direction of voting will show you that BAT is far ahead of other clowns
BAT would come distant third, he ain't an option Atiku is the real deal.
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Eriokanmi: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
Omoslim26:

Haa men you are really shameless oo you still carry your Igbo hate enter nasarawa grin
I pray that God will cleanse and purge your heart from hate grin
Obidiati is the movement,hand join in hands we will crush this evil apc that has shown Nigeria suffering like never experienced since 1960.
Be ready to join action congress bcus that's all your desperate emilokan crooner will have before December falls grin
When the youths and well meaning Nigerians said they do not want old sick shaky men again you think se na joke abi grin
You don't have to bother yourself about him. E don chop ban from mod already grin. Click his previous comment if you'd still find it..many of them have plenty moniker here. He may resurface under one of them. I hope the mod gave hom up to 1 month ban.
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by GreenCovering: 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
What the picture stretching to make it look like a large crowd?

Smsh! Next please.

angry
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by bewise24: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
THE ONLY REASON PDP AND APC STILL SEEK OUR VOTES IS THAT MOST NIGERIANS (NOT ONLY THE ILLITERATES) HAVE UNUSUAL KIND OF MINDSET; OUR DECISIONS ARE NOT GUIDED BY REASON BUT BY SOME ARCHAIC DOCTRINES AND ETHNO-RELIGIOUS CONSIDERATION. WE NEED A NEW CONSTITUTION THAN WE NEED GENERAL ELECTION. LET US REVERT TO THE STRUCTURE UNDER MACPHERSON CONSTITUTION OF 1951

1 Like

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by jaggabban: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
I was happy when I saw video on the headline because it will reveal their lies and I wasn't disappointed.
1. 90% of the micro crowd are Igbos (from their voice)
2. Two sets of maybe 20 to 30 people passed ( check am well)
Pls always show us videos when you are doing Obituaries rally.
grin
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Opmic: 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
apache22b:

Fellow Nigeria Vote Wisely to

Please can you tell us who you voted 2015 and 2019.
If you are bold enough and sure of yourself tell us. It would help us clear something

1 Like

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Streetpriest1: 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Obi is a movement.

1 Like

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by WithFact: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
The higher the Obi popularity, the lower Atiku chance.

The eagle (BAT) sow higher than the duo.
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by eldoradoxx: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
advanceDNA:
It's amazing how Obi gathered so many Generic support in such a short time.... igbos yoruba, and even Hausa.....

Let's hope it will be enough for a very big margin win because those APC bà§tárds have too many joker cards to play
The new Electoral Act introducing the mandatory use of electronic voter verification and accreditation through finger prints is the last puncture on all plans to rig election anymore in Nigeria. If your finger prints or facials cannot be read by the machine with your voters card, you cannot vote. If any polling unit returns one vote in excess of electronically verified voters, the result of the unit is automatically recorded as zero and void immediately. Again results of each polling unit election which must tally with the number of electronically verified voters will be transmitted/uploaded directly to INEC Election Web from the polling unit so that it is available to everybody at the same time. How does anybody plan to rig this election. Whoever loses should go home and rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by ntipro: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
apache22b:

Are you okay at all? Like are you alright?

Vote for Tinubu if you want
We still love our lives
We are not voting oga

1 Like

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by NigeriaB(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
But wait o, where are the other political parties and their Presidential candidates..

Is it only Tinubu, Obi And Atiku we have?

1 Like

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Maobichek: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Siwel25:

Which hope did Obi give to Anambra after 8 years? Which competence does he want to show that he did not show as Governor of a state with many brilliant citizens? Is it not same Anambra Soludo tagged as 'lacking critical infrastructure and grossly underdeveloped'? We want proven competence NOT a scammer who will give excuses when his incompetence is starring us at the face.

Good evening, politics should be with maturity and ability to look at issues critically without being bias.

To you question, before Obi became the governor of Anambra, Enugu was the first state in the entire South East but Obi change that. Last year, the Federal government listed 5 states that will comfortably take care of their selves without subvention and Anambra was among the 5 states.

I'm not from Anambra but i schooled there, Obi led the foundation of the current Anambra we see today. Anambra currently is doing well because Ngige opened people's eyes and Obi came up with innovative ideas such that made companies/industries grew in Anambra. Innoson, Tonimas, Chikason, Obi jesu, Dr Maduka from USA and many more were encouraged by Obi. Go to Nnewi and its environs and take a look for yourself.

If there is anything we will deny, we can't deny that Anambra is among the best few states in Nigeria, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by shortIGBOman: 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Voluntary.
No money inducements, hmmmmmm. Structure building itself even without Peter obi getting involved.
Momentum building up.

Issorite!!!!!

(This is for the guy below VILLA12)
Your comment:

(For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. ........view the image below)

Bros let's leave tribalism and vote for hope, this is not time to play tribal card anymore.
Those who sold their houses to support buhari because of tribe and ethnicity are now regretting it.
Even if you are paid to defend evil, never betray your conviction.

Below are images of more than 12 various conflicts between Hausa traders and Yoruba.
We need unifier not those who thrives by using gullible people like you to archive their selfish desire.

Trash.
IGBO can never rule this Country.

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by socialjustice93: 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
make election start fes
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by caracas: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hmmmmm…..
The way this obidients are going , before December 2022 even SEYI TINUBU will declare support for Peter obi and becomes OBIDIENT.

1 Like

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by OBoy50: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
grin
When we were busy as a team creating awareness in Nasarawa, Tinubu urchings were laughing and calling us all sorts of names.... I hope the picture below will prevent some people from peeing all over their bodies..

1 Like

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by sundayoga(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
What are you waiting for?
Others getting certificates.
Register today and be onboarded on Monday the 08/08/2022
To apply click
https://reg.smetoolkit.ng/betransformed?refer=hLMUWW

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
apache22b:

You just confirmed your "obituary" for next year. What a pity

"Over your dead body shall it be then"...
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Pesuzok(m): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
apache22b:

Did you just say over your dead body? Because you are supporting Tinubu.

Chai...

3 Likes

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by kunleiky(m): 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Amazing
Agbado peopel be like: They are not even up to 1 million...mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
But I thought supporters of Peter OBi are Igbos......

So Nasarrawa State is now in the South East, the home of Igbos ?

Propaganda won't work this time, even a blind man, if you bring TINUBU and bring PETER OBI to him, he will by mere touching them pick sanity to Insanity .....

1 Like

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Trash.
IGBO can never rule this Country.

I heard there was a yabaleft break recently and a man reportedly lost his phone .......

When you are done, pls go back to your ward bed....and give the man back his phone....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians Who Want To Be President In 2023 / Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.