Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (37867 Views)

Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) / Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State / Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Babastrong(m): 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=yinkus6750 post=115441105]Very Obidient and Yusful citizens that wish well for the Nation.[ You mean the zoo(biafra)]
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Babastrong(m): 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
Any body that has called nigeria bad names like zoo, shithole will never live to choose a leader for us.
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Faithntruth: 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
apache22b:
I pity Peter Obi's urchins that will not vote Tinubu,the only man who has the will to make this Country better again. A man God has presented to Nigeria and Nigerians on a platter. Over my dead body will Peter Obi rule this Country. FalseProphet1 already confirmed Tinubu will be our next President and so shall it be .

Fellow Nigeria Vote Wisely

Nigeria will be Great again only with Tinubu

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for a better Nigeria for us all .

FalseProphet confirmed Tinubu will be the next president and you are happy?

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Omoslim26: 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
etrouble:

Just two hours into the election, you all will start crying blood because the direction of voting will show you that BAT is far ahead of other clowns

You won't have to wait that long before you will join your desperate old sicky emilokan thief in his Action Congress grin

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
I will turn this uyo like dis
peter obi 4 president 2023
#we_move
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by bodmas12: 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
May the best man win

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by MartinsD12(m): 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
chase4:
Views from the ongoing one million march in Lafia, the Nasarawa state capital, organized by supporters of Peter Obi in the state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFtYtrhkpFY

More videos from the rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU13MVPSQzE
Tinubu and atiku go soon chop breakfast, infact Peter obi has no contender in this election, Atiku has nobody pdp is struggling to make their presence felt same with tinubu he is using lies to make his presence felt but it is not working because the Nigerian people have rejected what is evil , apc and PDP are scam ponzi schemes on the day of election them go throw their nonsense money take am vote for obident, ponzi scheme will bring more suffering and death in this country we don't want it anymore.

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by chival(f): 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
eldoradoxx:
The new Electoral Act introducing the mandatory use of electronic voter verification and accreditation through finger prints is the last puncture on all plans to rig election anymore in Nigeria. If your finger prints or facials cannot be read by the machine with your voters card, you can vote. If any polling unit returns one vote in excess of electronically verified voters, the result of the unit is automatically recorded as zero and void immediately. Again results of each polling unit election which must tally with the number of electronically verified voters will be transmitted/uploaded directly to INEC Election Web from the polling unit so that it is available to everybody at the same time. How does anybody plan to rig this election. Whoever loses should go home and rest.
This is reassuring.

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Obainomilano: 12:03am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:
I pity Peter Obi's urchins that will not vote Tinubu,the only man who has the will to make this Country better again. A man God has presented to Nigeria and Nigerians on a platter. Over my dead body will Peter Obi rule this Country. FalseProphet1 already confirmed Tinubu will be our next President and so shall it be .

...stale just two likes for God's sake ..I mean you are not paid enough to at least Hire 10 useless urchhins like you to like your rubbish.

I mean two likes on social media for agbadoria presido

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by EkyyyKelson(m): 12:04am On Aug 07, 2022
Peter Obi, a name spreading like wildfire across the Federation. Obidients, the fire stokers

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 07, 2022
Peter Obi is spreading in the north like wildfire. This is good news

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by TruthinAction: 12:06am On Aug 07, 2022
Tinubu killed our youths at Lekki toll gate
Tinubu has done nothing to stop LASMA in Lagos from their unreasonable offense levies
Tinubu chose a chief sponsor of terrorism for vice president.

We don't want another 8 yeare of disaster.

Vote Peter Obi to redeem Nigeria from utter destruction.

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by babavik: 12:23am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

"Over your dead body?"

See how people pass stu..pid sentence on themselves. Your death might be near than you thought.

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by FalseProphet1(m): 12:39am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

Please kindly keep my name away from your propaganda. I'm fully Obident.

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Olurondo: 12:40am On Aug 07, 2022
If anybody says they will not vote for Peter Obi,then his supporters will rain abuses on such a person.These people fail to know that democracy does not work that way.Aggression and coercion does not work in democracy,it is simply a gain of numbers.Politics is a game of numbers!!!
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by FalseProphet1(m): 12:41am On Aug 07, 2022
Faithntruth:

FalseProphet confirmed Tinubu will be the next president and you are happy?
Don't mind that liar I didn't confirm anything. I'm fully Obident.

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Thinktwicemybro: 12:46am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

Thank God it was a false prophet that confirmed it
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by dealslip(f): 12:48am On Aug 07, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Voluntary.
No money inducements, hmmmmmm. Structure building itself even without Peter obi getting involved.
Momentum building up.

Issorite!!!!!

(This is for the guy below VILLA12)
Your comment:

(For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. ........view the image below)

Bros let's leave tribalism and vote for hope, this is not time to play tribal card anymore.
Those who sold their houses to support buhari because of tribe and ethnicity are now regretting it.
Even if you are paid to defend evil, never betray your conviction.

Below are images of more than 12 various conflicts between Hausa traders and Yoruba.
We need unifier not those who thrives by using gullible people like you to archive their selfish desire.

You guys that bring up tribalism when campaigning should please stop. Campaign for Obi based on merit not by insinuating or suggesting animosity between two tribes. Has worse stuff than this not happened in the North? Northerners have been killed by IPOB this night. You can be preaching unifier yet suggesting division. Nigeria is in trouble, if Obi is the solution so be it.
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by FalseProphet1(m): 12:48am On Aug 07, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

Thank God it was a false prophet that confirmed it
I didn't confirm anything....he's using my name for propaganda. I've reported him to the mods. I'm fully Obident.

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by SugarGirl44(f): 12:53am On Aug 07, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Voluntary.
No money inducements, hmsh desire.

We don't want a unifier, Nigeria is like oil, water and sand, you can't mix them together so there's no point wasting time. We want to have separate nations.

Secondly, why don't you shun tribalism and vote for Tinubu as well?
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Thinktwicemybro: 12:54am On Aug 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:

O didn't confirm anything....he's using my name for propaganda. I've reported him to the mods. I'm fully Obident.
Devil punish him
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by dealslip(f): 12:56am On Aug 07, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Voluntary.
No money inducements, hmmmmmm. Structure building itself even without Peter obi getting involved.
Momentum building up.

Issorite!!!!!

Your comment:

(For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. ........view the image below)

Bros let's leave tribalism and vote for hope, this is not time to play tribal card anymore.
Those who sold their houses to support buhari because of tribe and ethnicity are now regretting it.

Below are images of more than 12 various conflicts between Hausa traders and Yoruba.
We need unifier not those who thrives by using gullible people like you to archive their selfish desire.

You guys that bring up tribalism when campaigning should please stop. Campaign for Obi based on merit not by insinuating or suggesting animosity between two tribes. Has worse stuff than this not happened in the North? Northerners have been killed by IPOB this night. You can't be preaching unifier yet suggesting division. Nigeria is in trouble, if Obi is the solution so be it.
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

Fellow Nigeria Vote Wisely Over your dead body for Obi to win? Nairaland make una watch this guy ooo.. I pray God forgive you for cursing yourself. Anyway, your wish should be your reality.

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by nerdjared: 1:09am On Aug 07, 2022
Honestfrend:

How much were u paid to use such language on yourself bro.

Be careful what u wish on urself..

Imagine the f00lish man with one vote

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Cromagnon: 1:21am On Aug 07, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Voluntary.
Momentum building up.

Issorite!!!!!

Your comment:

https://www.nairaland.com/7267975/ipob-attacks-hausa-community-imo

This type of unification abi?
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Polchiz(m): 1:33am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

STOP crying please.
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Pityoobi: 1:39am On Aug 07, 2022
Abuja Igbos run this one..: dey try sha.
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Obidientful: 1:44am On Aug 07, 2022
Commendable!!
We will soon get there.
On Tinubu Manhood I stand to help Peter Obi reclaim his mandate
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Obidientful: 1:47am On Aug 07, 2022
Chiboy419:
Is this not ipob ....he go soon clear for there eyes

[code][/code]On Tinubu manhood i stand with my pvc at hand to vote for peter obi
Easy!! Do u want to commit murder?
Standing on the Manhood of a dying old man is death sentence
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Obidientful: 1:49am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by ChimexGadgets(m): 2:54am On Aug 07, 2022

Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George / Why Saraki, Tinubu, Atiku Met In Aso Rock Without Buhari / Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75