Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,139 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa (38113 Views)

Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) / Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State / Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Desusi: 3:26am On Aug 07, 2022
The stone that the builder's rejected is becoming the chief cornerstone. Wishing you amazing victory, obidat!

1 Like

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Eloswag(m): 3:28am On Aug 07, 2022
Obidients are doing the most.. I love my obidient family... #BBNaija

1 Like

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Royalty83(m): 3:32am On Aug 07, 2022
So 126 Igbo people who closed their shop to constitute nuaissance on the streets of Nasarawa is now 1 million man march, make Una rest with Una useless propaganda make campaign start proper. Then you will see what a 1 million man march looks like

1 Like

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Okjay: 4:01am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:
I pity Peter Obi's urchins that will not vote Tinubu,the only man who has the will to make this Country better again. A man God has presented to Nigeria and Nigerians on a platter. Over my dead body will Peter Obi rule this Country. FalseProphet1 already confirmed Tinubu will be our next President and so shall it be .

Fellow Nigeria Vote Wisely

Nigeria will be Great again only with Tinubu

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for a better Nigeria for us all .
You have just announced your death. So go buy your coffin now. I just wonder how a human being can lose his sense of reasoning.
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by IbomFinest: 4:07am On Aug 07, 2022
Where are the images na
Nigeriafirstlad:
Voluntary.
No money inducements, hmmmmmm. Structure building itself even without Peter obi getting involved.
Momentum building up.

Issorite!!!!!

(This is for the guy below VILLA12)
Your comment:

(For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. ........view the image below)

Bros let's leave tribalism and vote for hope, this is not time to play tribal card anymore.
Those who sold their houses to support buhari because of tribe and ethnicity are now regretting it.
Even if you are paid to defend evil, never betray your conviction.

Below are images of more than 12 various conflicts between Hausa traders and Yoruba.
We need unifier not those who thrives by using gullible people like you to archive their selfish desire.

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by keyawep220: 4:12am On Aug 07, 2022
Bdb

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:15am On Aug 07, 2022
Massive
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by pasuma(m): 4:15am On Aug 07, 2022
You just showed reasons it's dangerous to vote peter obi, how dare you try to pitch the northerners against Yoruba in the guise of campaign

Nigeriafirstlad:
Voluntary.
No money inducements, hmmmmmm. Structure building itself even without Peter obi getting involved.
Momentum building up.

Issorite!!!!!

(This is for the guy below VILLA12)
Your comment:

(For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. ........view the image below)

Bros let's leave tribalism and vote for hope, this is not time to play tribal card anymore.
Those who sold their houses to support buhari because of tribe and ethnicity are now regretting it.
Even if you are paid to defend evil, never betray your conviction.

Below are images of more than 12 various conflicts between Hausa traders and Yoruba.
We need unifier not those who thrives by using gullible people like you to archive their selfish desire.

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by HeroicMeastro: 4:25am On Aug 07, 2022
chase4:
Views from the ongoing one million march in Lafia, the Nasarawa state capital, organized by supporters of Peter Obi in the state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFtYtrhkpFY

More videos from the rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU13MVPSQzE
Them reach 200 there?
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by jom28gy(m): 4:39am On Aug 07, 2022
He is ordained by God, this is the time, and nothing any body can do about it
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Mummyfour(f): 5:12am On Aug 07, 2022
Pesuzok:

Did you just say over your dead body? Because you are supporting Tinubu.

Chai...
infact the thing tire me o.
Over his dead body for tinubu that doesn't know him or even send him
May his wishes come to pass since he needs it
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Lovemaester: 5:19am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:
I pity Peter Obi's urchins that will not vote Tinubu,the only man who has the will to make this Country better again. A man God has presented to Nigeria and Nigerians on a platter. Over my dead body will Peter Obi rule this Country. FalseProphet1 already confirmed Tinubu will be our next President and so shall it be .

Truly truly it will over your dead body
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by AbdulCLO: 5:39am On Aug 07, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Voluntary.
Momentum building up.

Issorite!!!!!

Obasanjo won south east with landslide.
Late yar adua won south east with landslide
Jonathan won south east with landslide.

Now that they are supporting their own everyone is calling them unprintable names because they fear that they might end up to produce the president that will set a high standard for other incoming president in the future.

They are using tribal card and violence to promote hate to overcome their fear.

Orile-ede nla ni Naijiria yoo jẹ ati pe ko si ohun ti eniyan buburu le ṣe lati da aarẹ ti nwọle lọwọ.

hahahhahahhahhs bro you are not in Nassarawa state I can tell you I was there and 1k were shared some got 2k so stop jumping gun to type what you don't know from the comfort of your house

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by effort1: 5:42am On Aug 07, 2022
wis3:
Such nuisance.

Of course. It's giving you cause for worries.

You can't do Jack about it.
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by KGREAT(m): 5:49am On Aug 07, 2022
They are making it look like ibo agenda. Even the set of people I'm seeing there are all ibos. They must get northerners involved else, it won't work.
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by yusufmurry: 5:50am On Aug 07, 2022
Nice one

Truly this Obi has enjoyed self styled volunteering campaign from supporters.

I hope this translates to real vote and victory for all

Good luck
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by shortIGBOman: 5:55am On Aug 07, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

I heard there was a yabaleft break recently and a man reportedly lost his phone .......

When you are done, pls go back to your ward bed....and give the man back his phone....

The thing pain this man well well grin grin

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by mfm04622: 5:57am On Aug 07, 2022
I hope Labour party and Obi supporters know campaign has not started officially. Don't come and cry witch-hunting if INEC sanction your party and candidate ooo
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by KILLTHECOWS(f): 6:04am On Aug 07, 2022
chase4:
Views from the ongoing one million march in Lafia, the Nasarawa state capital, organized by supporters of Peter Obi in the state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFtYtrhkpFY

More videos from the rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU13MVPSQzE
please can you provide me with LP offices in Port Harcourt,asaba and Owerri..
Many people need to identify with the party bc of obi.
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Mrkindness: 6:07am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

be careful what you wish yourself, if you say over your dead body will Peter Obi rule over you. Then watch it because you may not see his swearing inn.

1 Like

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by israel90: 6:08am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

stop accusing God wrongly B4 u incur his anger, how can God send a bedridden personality to Nigeria at these point Nigeria is at d point of collapse
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Doyou2019: 6:13am On Aug 07, 2022
advanceDNA:
It's amazing how Obi gathered so many Generic support in such a short time.... igbos yoruba, and even Hausa.....

Let's hope it will be enough for a very big margin win because those APC bà§tárds have too many joker cards to play

The only joker they had, they're already playing and failing woefully at it.
The tribal card.
Awon oniyeye.
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by deeva2: 6:17am On Aug 07, 2022
I never knew igbo/spare part traders are this many in Nasarawa

1 Like

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by ezegold4we: 6:19am On Aug 07, 2022
70% of Nigerian voters are voting Peter Obi come February 2023,

Peter Obi's Victory is inevitable

Know This and have peace.
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by tenpipsperday: 6:43am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

Nko

We heard much more during buhari campaign in 2014/15.

But my question is are you not seeing that tinubu is having health challenges? Or is it that you are simply stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by advanceDNA: 7:06am On Aug 07, 2022
Doyou2019:

The only joker they had, they're already playing and failing woefully at it.
The tribal card.
Awon oniyeye.

They have the power of the sitting president on their side who appointed the head of INEC. INEC can never be trusted...

They have the corrupt justice department on their side to use ojoro even if Obi wins.

..thats why a wide margin win is needed...see the wicked card they are trying to play in Osun....

2 Likes

Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by TotalRunter: 7:10am On Aug 07, 2022
Blazebond:

You are right,some years ago while I was executing a project at seplat in imo state,a facility manager of another tribe (Yoruba) was brought in to replace the then retiring facility manager (Igbo guy),omo see wahala for the base that day and for the next four days,and it was the seplat Igbo staff's that where protesting o,they refused and rejected the new facility manager, saying the manager must be an Igbo man firstly from imo state or if not possible from other Igbo states.

Igbos are known for that but not all. If you go to iboland to do business you must fail or lose your life, that's them. But Peter Obi is different
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by wizseller: 7:19am On Aug 07, 2022
Nigerians for our own sake, let us retire the last 2 big men in our politics

Atiku and Tinubu will be big men president, haughty and full of themselves

No one will be able to question them just as it is with Buhari now.

Vote a President like Obi who can relate with people of all social class, who can come down to the people's level

Some one who has the mental capacity and energetic to get the job done

Some one who can engage in intense intellectual debates to find solutions to our lingering crisis

Some one who can hold marathon meetings and read reports

Some one who will bring respect, seriousness and dignity to office of the president, someone who will make education a focal point of governance

Some one who will give the youths hope that they too can become president by dint of hard work not old men who have been in politics for over 30 years +

Vote someone who will cut and reduce cost of governance, our government is too bloated and is run at a very high cost to the detriment of ordinary Nigerians

Someone who will move round the country to see things for himself, for example, we can all see how Governor Zulum moves around himself and the situation in Bornu has improved today

Vote someone that can be called to order if he is derailing not big men on high horses who will be looking down on people.
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Engrgibbs: 7:19am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

Amen over your dead body.. You won't live to witness good governance
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by Pacyrus(m): 7:20am On Aug 07, 2022
Obi and Datti all the way to the Aso Rock, insha Allahu!
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by ahoadaboi: 7:22am On Aug 07, 2022
wis3:
Such nuisance.
sorry i feel your pain
Re: Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa by MedicH: 7:23am On Aug 07, 2022
wis3:
Such nuisance.

They want good governance and not money. U go count ur losses soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign In Owerri, Imo State Today / Agbese Removes Alia's Official Portrait from his Office / Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.