Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest (2115 Views)

Lagosians Speak On Which Candidate They're Voting For - BlackberryBabes.TV / Which Candidate Will Benefit From Buhari’s Naira Policy? - Farooq Kperogi / 2019: Group Backs Atiku, Promises 10m Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by Jesusloveyou: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
kettykin:

Is it your dead corpse Tinubu that would not smell a vote or is the Atiku whose only achievement in life is being picked as VP to Obasanjo
and your obituary fail as a governor for 8yrs without any achievement.
don't worry obituary will get all the vote in Nigeria. including my vote.
idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist are always the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by OKOATA(m): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
chiarachy:
Nigerians are always sentimental
Dude just told you what will eventually happen and you think you can pray it out or positively think it out......just like that

We have all been in Nigeria to tell Exactly what will happen
The elections in Nigeria has always been influenced and will be influenced

Remember we don't even practice democracy per say.....what we clearly see is an 'oligarchy system of government'........let's see who the caliphate and BRITAIN finally selects
Bros stop all this stale argument and read about the new electoral law that buhari signed in Nigeria, why did you think Adeleke won? Nothing will happen cos we will stone all politicians on the street.
Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by Modphase: 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
But you Igbos are the one not wanting to discuss achievement n antecedent when Peter Obi n Bullion Tinubu is being discussed. because you know that be it in education security economy transport IGR health empowerment etc Tinubu beta Obi flawlessly. Why is not Igbo opening thread to compare achievement like they did against Buhari vs Jonathan, Buhari vs Atiku.

You clowns know the truth but ethnic bigotry want to choke you to death over the superiority of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

kettykin:

Is it your dead corpse Tinubu that would not smell a vote or is the Atiku whose only achievement in life is being picked as VP to Obasanjo
Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by hollaway: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Tinubu of cus, if you like agree if you like disagree i ve said the truth
Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by famouscargo4u: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Aderewah:
No sentiments

No candidate can get up to 10 million votes, None!
Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
politicians undisputed
Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by Ichiebillion: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:
Obi. He would win SS and SE by landslide, and that would give him 10 million votes. Obi will get at least half of Lagos votes, win Abuja and also win Benue, Plateua, and Taraba.
The most realistic result prediction so far

2 Likes

Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by rosemary67l: 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
tell him to develop your biafraland first, so rhat idiotic pigs of biafra will stay in their biafraland. a man that could not develop one local government in 8yrs.tell him to develop your biafraland first, so rhat idiotic pigs of biafra will stay in their biafraland. a man that could not develop one local government in 8yrs....
Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by inforesource: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
OKOATA:
No election can be rigged oga, stop this negative mindedness. Obi will win with or without rigging.
Do you know what I know. I am very close to the politicians. I know Obi will win, and that God will frustrate every plan of those who are holding this country captive. What I said is not a negative mindset. I want to tell you for sure that the plans to topple this movement is high to the roof. It is God Almighty that will disgrace them. So as we are doing our best to make Peter Obi as our president, we MUST TRUST in God to bring our desires to pass. Keep praying please. A lot of people don't want to see Nigeria in the hands of these corrupt politicians anymore.
Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by pedrilo: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
Obi will win.
Do not be deceived
There is do much anger in d land
Students and parents are angry
APC don mk everytin easy for LP
Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by hegelian: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
yes oo,
no more biafra again.
and Nigeria is not a zoo again.
we are happy now.

Nigeria is worst from being a zoo, Nigeria is a jungle and that's the fact but it doesn't change the fact that we can work to make it better and give the people a better life if the country is refusing to breakup.. There are many ways to skin a cat.. I'm a Yoruba man and would love the country to breakup.. Smaller entities are easier to manage
Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by hegelian: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
tell him to develop your biafraland first, so rhat idiotic pigs of biafra will stay in their biafraland.
a man that could not develop one local government in 8yrs.

You can't survive without ethnic abuse and Jabs but if they give it back to you, you start shouting hate and bile everywhere, why abuse a whole just because he disagreed with you.. Oloriburuku omo ale jatijati
Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by OKOATA(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
inforesource:

Do you know what I know. I am very close to the politicians. I know Obi will win, and that God will frustrate every plan of those who are holding this country captive. What I said is not a negative mindset. I want to tell you for sure that the plans to topple this movement is high to the roof. It is God Almighty that will disgrace them. So as we are doing our best to make Peter Obi as our president, we MUST TRUST in God to bring our desires to pass. Keep praying please. A lot of people don't want to see Nigeria in the hands of these corrupt politicians anymore.
Amen bro, we also need to pray. The forces of darkness will never supercede the good.
Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by hegelian: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Modphase:
Exactly I was at Alaba yesterday to buy tiles that was how the seller an Igbo woman said she can only vote Tinubu that even those in the East shouting Obi do not know the opportunity Tinubu give to igbos in Lagos to do their business in peace.

One of the foolish Igbo boy carrying the tiles was complaining that if he never start to carry tiles he for no carry cos of wetin the owner of the store was saying. You won't believe the madam told him that poverty is what will kill him cos he if not he will be back in Aba labouring in vain for Ipob if not the conducive business atmosphere Tinubu provided igbos in Lagos.

The person you quoted did not abuse anyone but you returned yours with abuse and insult.. You get brain at all or na akamu full inside.. Don't be an oloriburuku omo nitori olohun.. Learn to respect others and pass your comment wisely.. Be obidient oga
Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by haffaze777(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
no na, that is too small for obituary.
obituary will win 34 state and share Lagos with tinubu and share adamawa with atiku.

You wrong Obituary will win 36 state and share Texas with bidengrin

1 Like

Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by Abdu81: 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
famouscargo4u:

No candidate can get up to 10 million votes, None!
Honestly obi will.
He alone have the block votes for two zones.
Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by PeterObi4LP: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
yes oo,
no more biafra again.
and Nigeria is not a zoo again.
we are happy now.

Must you display your stupidity here? If you have nothing to coment just read and move on. Your post is not necessary. ObiDatti is a movement just get that into your tiny head.
Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by Abdu81: 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Blazebond:
Atiku is Nigeria's next president,pdp will deliver ss,se and north central for him,and he will win more state in north west and north east,make una forget all this talk of say northerners hate the guy,na big lie,he will win and tinubu will be second,obi will clinch like 3.5 million votes mostly from south east,obi won't win any south western states nor any north east and north west nor north central states.
This is the only truthful comment today,thankuu.
Happy sleeping.
Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by labelle123(f): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
OKOATA:
No election can be rigged oga, stop this negative mindedness. Obi will win with or without rigging.
. This I want to hear

1 Like

Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by obyrich(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Modphase:
Exactly I was at Alaba yesterday to buy tiles that was how the seller an Igbo woman said she can only vote Tinubu that even those in the East shouting Obi do not know the opportunity Tinubu give to igbos in Lagos to do their business in peace.

One of the foolish Igbo boy carrying the tiles was complaining that if he never start to carry tiles he for no carry cos of wetin the owner of the store was saying. You won't believe the madam told him that poverty is what will kill him cos he if not he will be back in Aba labouring in vain for Ipob if not the conducive business atmosphere Tinubu provided igbos in Lagos.

The conducive environment is for him to carry tiles? No wonder Tinubu wants to recruit 50 million Agnodo munching youths in the Army.
Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by ezechi242: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
Modphase:

Thats true o...tinubu also shared 50million dollars each to every Igbo man living in Lagos state...he married wives for the ones that are not yet married ..he always pays their children's fees and their house rent....he impregnates the barren women from igbobrace and also build houses for every Igbo man in and outside Lagos....anuofia..
Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by Modphase: 12:13am On Aug 07, 2022
hegelian:

The person you quoted did not abuse anyone but you returned yours with abuse and insult.. You get brain at all or na akamu full inside.. Don't be an oloriburuku omo nitori olohun.. Learn to respect others and pass your comment wisely.. Be obidient oga
se na your foolish father go de teach me how to reply on NL. May it never be well with you n your entire household for quoting me to such repugnant nonsense.
Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by hegelian: 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
Modphase:
se na your foolish father go de teach me how to reply on NL. May it never be well with you n your entire household for quoting me to such repugnant nonsense.

Ofcourse u will reply with an abuse on parents because you are from a useless home and a bastard child.. If you have a responsible father you won't go about abusing others fathers.. Oloriburuku omoale jatijati.. Mole dafun gbogbo Awon ebi e laelae toriwipe omo asibi nie.. Tiwon ba I ponri baba ke da tun damilohun pelu e u ti gbogbo iranre obanisanku..
Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by chiarachy(f): 9:02am On Aug 10, 2022
The high time we realize that the choice of the cabals and the British determine the result of the election , the better for us

I definitely cannot argue with you because from your writeup, you don't know HISTORY and also the systems of government presently in Africa............let's us watch and see history repeat itself again

But it baffles me how an average Nigerian doesn't know that the country called Nigeria does not practice democracy.....I still wonder .......and also believing the fact that INEC is independent is a complete proof of stupidity and illiteracy of an average Nigerian

The indigenous people of Nigeria has a long way to go when it comes to POLITICS
OKOATA:
Bros stop all this stale argument and read about the new electoral law that buhari signed in Nigeria, why did you think Adeleke won? Nothing will happen cos we will stone all politicians on the street.
Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by OKOATA(m): 11:29am On Aug 10, 2022
chiarachy:
The high time we realize that the choice of the cabals and the British determine the result of the election , the better for us

I definitely cannot argue with you because from your writeup, you don't know HISTORY and also the systems of government presently in Africa............let's us watch and see history repeat itself again

But it baffles me how an average Nigerian doesn't know that the country called Nigeria does not practice democracy.....I still wonder .......and also believing the fact that INEC is independent is a complete proof of stupidity and illiteracy of an average Nigerian

The indigenous people of Nigeria has a long way to go when it comes to POLITICS
Madam stop all this long right up, not necessary. Why are saboteurs dumbing PVCs in the gutter? It's because election can't be rigged except vote buying. Stop hinging on the Nigerian old way of doing things, how did you think Lawal lose out. You come here typing like an intellectual person while diminishing my opinion as if you know it all. If you don't trust in the new electoral law then please you have no business in this forthcoming elections and sit in your house. Sefini.
Re: Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest by chiarachy(f): 10:12am On Aug 11, 2022
To trust the new system of Nigeria is something I can't imagine how people do.....you don't matter and I don't matter too...the same way your PVC does not matter

For your info, I don't even have PVC in the first place....I can't give Nigeria any of my belonging including my time for some sort of bullshit called election

There will be no rigging and how come Tinubu is APC flag bearer.....the one that happened in APC primary election is called what? PRIMARY RIGGING?

What you can't comprehend is that election is for democracy, in Africa particularly in Nigeria, it does not exist and will never exist .......who are voting for? Mr Peter Obi?
He even knows what am saying that you can't easily comprehend.......If he doesn't know, why was he invited by Boris Johnson?.......all this things happens always in africa and in Nigeria but we refuse to see them

Ask yourself, in africa if U must win an election , you must visit your colonial masters.......Does this happen anywhere in the world? It is either you visit them or you are invited.......woe betide you if you don't go naaaw

The rest of us we now sit back and be shouting ELECTION, DEMOCRACY and INEC
Nigeria has a long way to go
OKOATA:
Madam stop all this long right up, not necessary. Why are saboteurs dumbing PVCs in the gutter? It's because election can't be rigged except vote buying. Stop hinging on the Nigerian old way of doing things, how did you think Lawal lose out. You come here typing like an intellectual person while diminishing my opinion as if you know it all. If you don't trust in the new electoral law then please you have no business in this forthcoming elections and sit in your house. Sefini.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo / Bauchi State People Tear Down Tinubu Campaign Poster In Front Of APC Office / Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.