Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna (2118 Views)

Anti-Igbo: Seun Osewa Apologises For Liking Brymo's Tweet / Tinubu: Seun Not A Good Political Analyst / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by Lelelalalele: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2023
Screenshots

1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by FuckTheMod: 9:28am On Feb 02, 2023
Seun's confusion is confused.

19 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by Obalacam(m): 9:28am On Feb 02, 2023
Seun is just a SIMPle guy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by derecho(m): 9:32am On Feb 02, 2023
Kikikiki... Seun na ordinary person on twitter.
Life lesson number 1: A president in Kosovo may not be known in Sokoto

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by Ireportlive: 9:33am On Feb 02, 2023
cool

ElRufai is one of the best Administrators ever, FCT Minister, Kaduna Governor

His only problem is his wreckless mouth and abuse of social media

I think he is outgrowing all that

As for southern Kaduna, there have been issues bordering land tussle since before ElRufai was born... He had openly and closely warned and advise Buhari but Buhari did nothing of his observation

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 02, 2023
Is seun an URCHIN too? Thought man is exposed. So sk a whole senatorial zone is one rural area that doesn't need to be protected by elrufai?
Fyi, sk has 12 or of the 23 LGA in Kaduna state. The bulk of developmental project of the sorry devil is in central and north kd while Fulani killings are mainly allowed in sk.
Seun, are you an urchin now?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by Tallesty1(m): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2023
Seun shouldn't have joined twitter

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2023
Oga seun, your apology is accepted. U be Boss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by dustmalik: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2023
derecho:
Kikikiki... Seun na ordinary person on twitter.
Life lesson number 1: A president in Kosovo may not be known in Sokoto
He doesn't need to be known on Twitter or any other social media. It doesn't change who he is anyway. After all, anybody can be anything on social media.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by derecho(m): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2023
He doesn't need to be known?
Kikikiki
dustmalik:

He doesn't need to be known on Twitter or any other social media. It doesn't change who he is anyway. After all, anybody can be anything on social media.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by Wawelexy(m): 9:44am On Feb 02, 2023
Business man
Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by Missgeraldine(f): 9:48am On Feb 02, 2023
Poor seun

Why are today's men too lilly livered??

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:48am On Feb 02, 2023
So the "rural area" (southern Kaduna) only came into existence under El-rufai grin grin grin

Which kind excuse we no go hear for their failures

Does insecurities have another name to it

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by gracealonev: 10:03am On Feb 02, 2023
Money for hand....

Who does he think he can deceive?
Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by EmekaStanley: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2023
Seun got it wrong here.

Actually, lots of industries in Kaduna are in the southern part of kaduna due to their relatively Liberal nature.

There is no excuse for Failure to secure your citizens.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by olisaEze(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2023
Pls pishures of the said former criticisms or adonbilivit! grin
Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by OfficialAPCNig: 10:15am On Feb 02, 2023
According to urchins, "Bandits and Fulani terrorists can kill in Southern Kaduna because it's a rural area."

May Tinubu never happen to this country

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by southsouthking(m): 10:16am On Feb 02, 2023
He couldn’t answer other follow up questions.
Someone who has been unable to upgrade Nairaland for years is talking about politics.
What do you even know about southern kaduna massacre?

Seun go to core chikum and tell them El Rufai is a good man.
Eh aswear you won’t come back alive no cap.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by Mindlog: 10:26am On Feb 02, 2023
If a place is a rural setting,.it justified the constant killings?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by Seun(m): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2023
The same people that criticise the man called me a tribalist and people believed them. They said I support Tinubu and people believed them. So when I watch the man's interviews and his utterances make more sense than practically anyone else in the current government, I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt.

He is a northern muslim male so of course he's going to have some views that are unpalatable to people like me who are non-muslim southerners. But I don't trust Twitter's hatred of the man to be based on reality when those same people seem to hate me the same way and I KNOW that I didn't do anything worthy of hatred.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by kilmot: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2023
Balderdash

Then seun is still ignorant. But if Seun is saying this only because Elrufai shows support for Tinubu, then Seun you are wicked. When u take side with evil men because they support your agenda, you are as well evil.

I just hope your comment on Southern Kaduna is still out of ignorance not politics.
Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2023
grin

Hell Rufai that wanted to liberate yellow Bars from godfatherism but they preferred to remain in perpetual slavery of one crook.

I don't care about Seun and his opinions on any matter.
Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by Kyase(m): 10:40am On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

ElRufai is one of the best Administrators ever, FCT Minister, Kaduna Governor

His only problem is his wreckless mouth and abuse of social media

I think he is outgrowing all that

As for southern Kaduna, there have been issues bordering land tussle since before ElRufai was born... He had openly and closely warned and advise Buhari but Buhari did nothing of his observation

Yes the issue of southern kaduna date back even El rufia was born, the only place in southern Kaduna that Fulani have not invaded is kagoro, and its because of the former Oegwam(king), and his brother, the mountain warrior, the Fulani tried once and failed and the king approach to peace was key...
The issue of southern Kaduna is not an APC or el Rufia, its just that the media choose to publish it now...
How do I know, this things?, because that's my maternal village...

Seun is right to apologise to elrufia

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2023
This man seun is very weak.
He's easily tossed around.

It won't be surprising if he still take back those words after Ipob Terrorist and their sympathizers must have confused him again about El Rufai..

Besides, when will you go after zombidiots using bots for likes on Nairaland or it's only Tinubu supporters who are guilty

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by Tochi3(m): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2023
Seun:
The same people that criticise the man called me a tribalist and people believed them. They said I support Tinubu and people believed them. So when I watch the man's interviews and his utterances make more sense than practically anyone else in the current government, I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt.

He is a northern muslim male so of course he's going to have some views that are unpalatable to people like me who are non-muslim southerners. But I don't trust Twitter's hatred of the man to be based on reality when those same people seem to hate me the same way and I KNOW that I didn't do anything worthy of hatred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:47am On Feb 02, 2023
Are you living to please people?
Seun:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by lereinter(m): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2023
Because he owns NL doesn't mean he will not talk trash

The same way musk talks trash too

Was elrufai voted for to govern urban areas only, why can't he delegate his deputy to govern rural areas

Mtchew
Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2023
excellence44:
Is seun an URCHIN too? Thought man is exposed. So sk a whole senatorial zone is one rural area that doesn't need to be protected by elrufai?
Fyi, sk has 12 or of the 23 LGA in Kaduna state. The bulk of developmental project of the sorry devil is in central and north kd while Fulani killings are mainly allowed in sk.
Seun, are you an urchin now?
These guys reason abnormally once they get induced. See reasoning. Chai. All these yeye people don tire me abeg.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by babyfaceafrica: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2023
The problem with seun is that he wants to please everyone that criticise him..... Twitter isn't fact, it's advisable to do investigation before making assertions

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by CodeTemplar: 10:57am On Feb 02, 2023
Seun:

I understand your doubt about the genuiness of Twitter hatreds for public and popular figures, el rufai is an evil minded extremist. He knows how to sell himself to smart people still sitting on the fence like you. That's one of his strong point. He knows what is right but is about justice or fairness. He is for his own people.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by Roboto11: 10:59am On Feb 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Are you living to please people?

Are you living to fight people?
Re: Tinubu: Seun Osewa Apologises To El-Rufai For Criticising Him Over South Kaduna by Ofunaofu: 11:01am On Feb 02, 2023
Seun Osewa is an epitome of confusion

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Trout For Clout Video Trending On Twitter, Telegram / Why Nigerians Do Not Respect The President-elect -bola Ahmed Tinubu. / If You Got Balls, Arrest Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.