Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Is Capricorn A Bad Sign - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Capricorn A Bad Sign (295 Views)

Are Capricorn Really Born And Destined To Suffer In Life / Is Capricorn Unfortunate People / My Girlfriend Wouldn't Detach From Her Siblings. A Bad Sign? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Capricorn A Bad Sign by Sirchiboy: 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
I need to know
Re: Is Capricorn A Bad Sign by czarr(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
No! It just means you may not be the outgoing type but you would be very practical in business...you over think also, like you are doing now...lol

You may be a loner but you are very opinionated.....it's not a bad sign it's a very pragmatic yet laid back sign. They are reliable and not very emotional. You prefer solutions to lamentations.
Re: Is Capricorn A Bad Sign by EmiDon11: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Op na my zodaic sign be that oo
Re: Is Capricorn A Bad Sign by EmiDon11: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
CC:VictorUSA,
whats ur zodaic sign?
Re: Is Capricorn A Bad Sign by Jeon(f): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Yes

Very dry, lack sense of humour, so serious, boring and stingy. Thanks to Sir Saturn. Will keep on tagging their ass around you if you are successful, and very competitive.

2 Likes

Re: Is Capricorn A Bad Sign by Bisiebae(f): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lol? You believe in zodiacs? Well, the only Capricorn I know is one of the hottest guys I have met. I like the guy like crazy. He is funny and friendly too.

(1) (Reply)

Under The Duvet / 7 Sex Tips For Parents With Regards To Their Sex Life / For Adults Here And Aware Teens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.