Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! (36420 Views)

See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. / See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Gkay1(m): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2022
Toast bread
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by angelfallz(m): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2022
Well done.
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Timekeeper452: 11:12am On Aug 16, 2022
This is a nonsense thread. Na lack of news carry this come homepage

1 Like

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by MrLankeeee(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2022
delzbaba:
How many eggs u waste for this thing, with the current state of this country now, this is for upper class

Na upper class him dey...... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by sparko1(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2022
Channah1:
For loss of what to eat, I decided to make this sumptuous meal.
This meal is rich and packed with lots of nutrients for both adults and kids.

You and your kids can have fun with this creative meal and enjoy it as breakfast or dinner with some hot chocolate. Very filling. Easy to package for your Little kids to school for breakfast.

Ingredients
Slice bread. ( I used nine slices)
Ground Pepper
Spring onions
Milk two TBS of powder milk.
Eggs three large eggs
Vegetable Oil for greasing the pan. You can use butter but I don't like the outcome of this with butter. So I use oil..

Pics 1
Cut out the inner part of the bread so you have only the ring left as shown in pics. ( Make una manage the jagajaga picture). Set aside

Pics 2
Combine the egg and other ingredients together. Add little salt.

Pic 3
Grease the pan with little oil. On a very low heat
Put the bread ring in the greased pan and add two spoons of egg mixture or as much as it can take inside the ring.
Allow to dry a bit.

Pics 4
When it's slightly dry, cover the top with the cut out piece. Press down gently to lock in the egg mix. And allow to dry.

You know you are a woman right, you were supposed to make the bread and then make a meal from it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Danny50: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2022
So yummmy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Fcwilly: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2022
Channah1:

Just 300 naira eggs.

Anyone can make it and it's very filling.

Thanks.

Never you call a whole 300 naira JUST again.
Moreover am ordering you to send me my own fast fast. Am already salivating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by CrownLands(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2022
It looks yummy! You have great cooking skills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by dododawa1: 11:18am On Aug 16, 2022
fatty food should be eating less, VEGETABLES is best.
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by emmyluizzz: 11:21am On Aug 16, 2022
idleness and joblessness at it's peak
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by AngelicBeing: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2022
Lol at jagajaga pictures, you try jare, kudos to you cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2022
Now wey hunger dey una dey carry food come front page. Nairaland sabi mock people oo and fill with tribalistic idiots
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Deicide: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2022
Na people way get money day make Fun meals grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2022
Channah1:
See the milk I used but you can use evaporated milk.
Pics 5
When it's dried, flip to the other side and allow to toast a little. Then take it out.

Serve with chilled drink, hot chocolate or tea.

Last pics.

Voila!
Ready for munching.

Now, you can add anything you like to your egg mix. Just be creative with yours and share.

lalasticlala come and snack.

Adventurous... Kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by invincible007(m): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2022
Channah1:

Just 300 naira eggs.

Anyone can make it and it's very filling.

Thanks.

How many eggs can 300naira buy in 2015?
Now 3 eggs is 300naira is not something you can qualify as JUST.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Mercury12(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2022
I will try it. cheesy
Thanks for sharing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Matthew2925(m): 11:37am On Aug 16, 2022
delzbaba:
How many eggs u waste for this thing, with the current state of this country now, this is for upper class
You mustn't use as much bread or eggs as he did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by toujurs: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2022
If i eat this one ehn, my belly will go sour
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Olat4421: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2022
invincible007:

How many eggs can 300naira buy in 2015?
Now 3 eggs is 300naira is not something you can qualify as JUST.
hmmm u are really right Nigeria is getting worst every year
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2022
Irritating
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Wilson500: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2022
May God not allow us to eat what will block our innocent intestine undecided
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Angelfrost(m): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2022
Potbellyman:
This one will not belle full me oh grin

No talk dat tin o!

That food is loaded with serious calories!

One slice don do me sef with correct hot choco!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by NaijaCover(m): 11:59am On Aug 16, 2022
This Type Of Food Fit Make To Head Straight To Rest room, after eating.

No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Akeem79(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Channah1:
For loss of what to eat, I decided to make this sumptuous meal.
This meal is rich and packed with lots of nutrients for both adults and kids.

You and your kids can have fun with this creative meal and enjoy it as breakfast or dinner with some hot chocolate. Very filling. Easy to package for your Little kids to school for breakfast.

Ingredients
Slice bread. ( I used nine slices)
Ground Pepper
Spring onions
Milk two TBS of powder milk.
Eggs three large eggs
Vegetable Oil for greasing the pan. You can use butter but I don't like the outcome of this with butter. So I use oil..

Pics 1
Cut out the inner part of the bread so you have only the ring left as shown in pics. ( Make una manage the jagajaga picture). Set aside

Pics 2
Combine the egg and other ingredients together. Add little salt.

Pic 3
Grease the pan with little oil. On a very low heat
Put the bread ring in the greased pan and add two spoons of egg mixture or as much as it can take inside the ring.
Allow to dry a bit.

Pics 4
When it's slightly dry, cover the top with the cut out piece. Press down gently to lock in the egg mix. And allow to dry.

All these stress just for ordinary bread grin

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Mbenny(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Channah1:
See the milk I used but you can use evaporated milk.
Pics 5
When it's dried, flip to the other side and allow to toast a little. Then take it out.

Serve with chilled drink, hot chocolate or tea.

Last pics.

Voila!
Ready for munching.

Now, you can add anything you like to your egg mix. Just be creative with yours and share.

lalasticlala come and snack.

can i have a bite?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Pilet: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Chimo.... Madam channah1..... Now that you raise my hunger for this meal now,
Where will I see it and eat? There is God ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by AfonjaBoston: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Another nyama by a conviction chef

1 Like

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Okobola146: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
So if I marry you now, na the food wey you go dey cook for me and my children be dis?

1 Like

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Achebedegreat(m): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
Wow! Looks appetizing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Potbellyman(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
Angelfrost:

No talk dat tin o!

Na you get my pot belle?
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Potbellyman(m): 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
Angelfrost:

No talk dat tin o!

Is the pot belly yours or mine?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eat Egusi, Die Early / Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags / Do You Like Smoking Garri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.