Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! (36425 Views)

See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. / See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Mycometp3(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
I love kerrygold milk..so creamy
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by highbee02: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
I'm hungry ooo

1 Like

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by etrange: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lol... we both saw this on TikTok I guess cause I made it last week too. grin
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Harmattan123(m): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
Templee333:
Can i have a taste?
Just zoom the pix and bite your phone
Try it, you will see that it looks yummie grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Greatdand007(m): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
Channah1:
For loss of what to eat, I decided to make this sumptuous meal.
This meal is rich and packed with lots of nutrients for both adults and kids.

You and your kids can have fun with this creative meal and enjoy it as breakfast or dinner with some hot chocolate. Very filling. Easy to package for your Little kids to school for breakfast.

More like toast bread

Ingredients
Slice bread. ( I used nine slices)
Ground Pepper
Spring onions
Milk two TBS of powder milk.
Eggs three large eggs
Vegetable Oil for greasing the pan. You can use butter but I don't like the outcome of this with butter. So I use oil..

Pics 1
Cut out the inner part of the bread so you have only the ring left as shown in pics. ( Make una manage the jagajaga picture). Set aside

Pics 2
Combine the egg and other ingredients together. Add little salt.

Pic 3
Grease the pan with little oil. On a very low heat
Put the bread ring in the greased pan and add two spoons of egg mixture or as much as it can take inside the ring.
Allow to dry a bit.

Pics 4
When it's slightly dry, cover the top with the cut out piece. Press down gently to lock in the egg mix. And allow to dry.

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Channah1(f): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mycometp3:
I love kerrygold milk..so creamy

Yeah. You can say that again. And a little goes a long way.
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Channah1(f): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
etrange:
Lol... we both saw this on TikTok I guess cause I made it last week too. grin

Oh.. really?
I saw mine on YouTube. It was prepared by a white guy.
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by enonche85(m): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
Channah1:

Just 300 naira eggs.

Anyone can make it and it's very filling.

Thanks.

I will definitely try it this weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by 99thEnemy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
delzbaba:
How many eggs u waste for this thing, with the current state of this country now, this is for upper class
Seems you do work for
SAPA

UNLIMITED

LIABILITY

COMPANY

grin

1 Like

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Channah1(f): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
enonche85:

I will definitely try it this weekend.

Please do. You gonna love it!
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Acidbath: 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
cheesy
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Ebonygeek(f): 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
Channah1:

That was why I said this is not sandwich cos I didn't use two slices to close here. I simply replaced the cut out part after pouring the egg.

I really don't know what this one is called. Maybe egg toast or something. Hopefully someone with the real name will come and tell us.
You made French toast. But instead of soaking the bread inside the egg mixture, you put it straight into the pan. It looks good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Channah1(f): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ebonygeek:

You made French toast. But instead of soaking the bread inside the egg mixture, you put it straight into the pan. It looks good.

I later saw the name from where I got the recipe, it's actually sandwich dear. Though it took the form of french toast.

Thanks darl wink

1 Like

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Shalashaska: 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
French toast.
They dont fry sandwiches. Its french toast that you customized. Looks tasty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by bcomputer101: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
You must be a ritualist.

Where you see money buy all this things for this present economy?
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Jefferic(m): 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
good one. i will try it too

Channah1:

You and your kids can have fun with this creative meal and enjoy it as breakfast or dinner with some hot chocolate. Very filling. Easy to package for your Little kids to school for breakfast.

Ingredients
Slice bread. ( I used nine slices)
Ground Pepper
Spring onions
Milk two TBS of powder milk.
Eggs three large eggs
Vegetable Oil for greasing the pan. You can use butter but I don't like the outcome of this with butter. So I use oil..

Pics 1
Cut out the inner part of the bread so you have only the ring left as shown in pics. ( Make una manage the jagajaga picture). Set aside

Pics 2
Combine the egg and other ingredients together. Add little salt.

Pic 3
Grease the pan with little oil. On a very low heat
Put the bread ring in the greased pan and add two spoons of egg mixture or as much as it can take inside the ring.
Allow to dry a bit.

Pics 4
When it's slightly dry, cover the top with the cut out piece. Press down gently to lock in the egg mix. And allow to dry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Channah1(f): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jefferic:
good one. i will try it too

You'll love it. Just go easy on the salt.

1 Like

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Emdebby2: 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
Looks yummy! A taste will convince me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Channah1(f): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
Emdebby2:
Looks yummy! A taste will convince me..

Taste good too. Try it!
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by majorgr: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Classic example of "your lunch will not be imported"

Channah1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Channah1(f): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
majorgr:
Classic example of "your lunch will not be imported"

Hmm . I'm lost here.
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by majorgr: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tinubu speech na! "The farmer will make more money. Your lunch will not be imported. Cassava, garri, ewa, eheh..."
Channah1:

Hmm . I'm lost here.
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Channah1(f): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
majorgr:
Tinubu speech na! "The farmer will make more money. Your lunch will not be imported. Cassava, garri, ewa, eheh..."

Oh..kkk.. grin lol. I understand you now.
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Clinghton: 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
Person go just use his last saving for this, very irresistible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Soukiss(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2022
Everyday chamical
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by Channah1(f): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2022
Soukiss:
Everyday chamical
Please, can you help me point out the chemical in this recipe?

Is it the egg. Veggies, bread or milk?
Re: See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! by enonche85(m): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Channah1:

Please do. You gonna love it!

Alright

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eat Egusi, Die Early / Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags / The Bush Meats I Killed This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.