Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? (3181 Views)

Maina Breaks Down As Court Remands Him In Kuje Prison / Police Helicopter In Kwara Ahead Of Bye-Election, Causes Panic Among Residents / Osinbajo’s Helicopter In Emergency Landing In Abuja Seconds After Take Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Could it be the terorist is about to attack kuje?

The helicopter is currently surounding kuje!

Same shit happened in jabi weeks ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Am currently in my coleague place at kuchako.
Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Jashub: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
It's for aerial surveillance. I saw the same helicopter yesterday flying over Kurudu axis . It seems there's been a tip off that bandits have infiltrated the area.

2 Likes

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jashub:
Its surveillance. I saw the same helicopter yesterday flying over Kurudu axis . It seems they're a tip off that bandits have infiltrated the area.

Same with jabi but this kuje own was damn low!.
Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Jashub: 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Same with jabi but this kuje own was damn low!.
The same thing happened in Kurudu yesterday. Imagine windows vibrating because of the propellers of the helicopter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by famouscargo4u: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Hmmn. $1m to Talibans in Afghanistan and 1.4b to Niger.

3 Likes

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Omo time to go have come.
Kuje people bye bye.

Please any body residing in kuje should continue the update.
Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Jakumo(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

They are looking for enemies of frogress and weed smokers.

If you have not smoked weed in the past 7 days the helicopter will not detect you, so you can go about your normal business.

1 Like

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by DadaHammed: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

Hammed dada, na you dey cry everywhere dey beg Igbos online for job and food with GTBanK account 0142245483. grin grin

Hammed, if you like go edit all your beggy beggy post for NL, we don screenshot all of them, keep receipt for you. Even your ugly picture sef dey file. grin

Agbadorian buffoons like you must receive sense., Insha Allah!

https://www.nairaland.com/villa12/posts/2

https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/22#108538800

https://www.nairaland.com/7223550/need-transport-interview-get-here/2#115189679

https://www.nairaland.com/7267672/villa12-come-lets-discuss

grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jashub:
The same thing happened in Kurudu yesterday. Imagine windows vibrating because of the propellers of the helicopter.

Omo are we still safe in abuja?
Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by yyba: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Where are photos
Patrioticbreed9:

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Jashub: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Omo are we still safe in abuja?

Just arm yourself; anything can happen . If they can kill soldiers in Bawari, make raids on estates in Gwarimpa, then anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
famouscargo4u:

Hmmn. $1m to Talibans in Afghanistan and 1.4b to Niger.
E choke
I don order bolt like this.
Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Jakumo(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
yyba:
Where are photos

If the helicopter's door gunner spots somebody pointing their phone to take a picture, that phone camera could be mistaken for a gun or RPG.

No push am to snap photo for war time o.

5 Likes

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Kurutinto(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j
Rule 1. Spamming the forum with this gibberish

3 Likes

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
yyba:
Where are photos
Its on youtube
Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Kurutinto(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Okoro i love every bit of your tears grin grin grin angry

I'm sure you know election will not hold in your Afghanistan region grin grin

Begger. Drop ur account details make we drop something for u make u see food chop

4 Likes

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by yyba: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jakumo:

If the helicopter's door gunner spots somebody pointing their phone to take a picture, that phone camera could be mistaken for a gun or RPG.

No push am to snap photo for war time o.
without pictures it is clearly fake news
Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

I pity una sha.

1 Like

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by yyba: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Its on youtube
is it in youtube he posted the news or nairaland
Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Taba21: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Only ipob Igbo will vote for Obi, Nigerians are not that naive;
Even gentle Jack,Asari dokubu, has embraced all the Niger Delta to vote for Tinubu, igbo can continue with their propaganda they can't rule Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Jakumo(m): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
yyba:

Maybe the story is made up, but helicopter surveillance is nothing unusual where there is a conflict or high crime. There is certainly ongoing conflict afflicting Jalingo State, in Nigeria's terror-ravaged north, so the eye in the sky will be seen now and then.
Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by DadaHammed: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

I want you to drink my tears, omo iya mi.

That's why I will create a good online footprints and history for you, so that your great-grand children will read and cry about your stupidity when you pass away into your grave, where your empty skull will be mined for better purpose.

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Taba21: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

The earlier igbo realise that they can't rule Nigeria the better
Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
yyba:
Yeah its fake news.

1 Like

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Taba21: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Kurutinto:

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j
Rule 1. Spamming the forum with this gibberish

The earlier you realise that igbo can't rule Nigeria the better
Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
yyba:
is it in youtube he posted the news or nairaland

Oga kuje is a big place
Call someone there and ask! We are talking about heli not bike.
Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jakumo:

Maybe the story is made up, but helicopter surveillance is nothing unusual where there is a conflict or high crime. There is certainly ongoing conflict afflicting Jalingo State, in Nigeria's terror-ravaged north, so the eye in the sky will be seen now and then.

I will make up a story in this critical sivation?

Kuje people WHERE UNA DEY .
Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Jakumo(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

I will make up a story in this critical sivation?

Kuje people WHERE UNA DEY .

I don't see any reason why you would make up a story about a helicopter circling in the north of Nigeria. There is a war on terror in progress there, and besides, the police have helicopters for their patrols. Drones would be far more cost-effective but maybe that will come with time.

1 Like

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
No any Nairalander from kuje?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Technical Knockout For Tinubu (TKO) Photos / Real Reason Aisha Buhari Released Aminu The Student / Enugu: Udi, Ezeagu Leaders, Commend Ugwuanyi Over Peace, Security, Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.