Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? (3198 Views)

Maina Breaks Down As Court Remands Him In Kuje Prison / Police Helicopter In Kwara Ahead Of Bye-Election, Causes Panic Among Residents / Osinbajo’s Helicopter In Emergency Landing In Abuja Seconds After Take Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
If you report it and announce on television now, the northern led NBC will label it fake news and even place a fine on you!

2 Likes

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jakumo:

I don't see any reason why you would make up a story about a helicopter circling in the north of Nigeria. There is a war on terror in progress there, and besides, the police have helicopters for their patrols. Drones would be far more cost-effective but maybe that will come with time.

I suprise.
Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
If you report it and announce on television now, the northern led NBC will label it fake news and even place a fine on you!

Thank God say nairaland na faceless forum.. No single backup from anybody confirming what i saw! A whole heli!.
Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by PraizHim: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
Are these ones below Igbos?

when you go get sense ni? Suffer never tire you!!!!

Look at how you are begging up and down nairaland.

Yet tribalism wont allow you do the right thing

https://www.nairaland.com/villa12/posts/2

https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/22#108538800

https://www.nairaland.com/7223550/need-transport-interview-get-here/2#115189679

https://www.nairaland.com/7267672/villa12-come-lets-discuss

1 Like

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by peropoliet(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for
O
are you always stupid

2 Likes

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by obyrich(m): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Hammed Dada is a yoruba Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by yyba: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Oga kuje is a big place
Call someone there and ask! We are talking about heli not bike.
oga we need good and reliable news not fake and them say news

1 Like

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
yyba:
oga we need good and reliable news not fake and them say news

You are a bandit!

1 Like

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by yyba: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

You are a bandit!

ok is that all
Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by pointblank247(m): 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
DadaHammed:

Hammed dada, na you dey cry everywhere dey beg Igbos online for job and food with GTBanK account 0142245483. grin grin

Hammed, if you like go edit all your beggy beggy post for NL, we don screenshot all of them, keep receipt for you. Even your ugly picture sef dey file. grin

Agbadorian buffoons like you must receive sense., Insha Allah!

https://www.nairaland.com/villa12/posts/2

https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/22#108538800

https://www.nairaland.com/7223550/need-transport-interview-get-here/2#115189679

https://www.nairaland.com/7267672/villa12-come-lets-discuss

grin grin
don't mind the yeye man , he just an nkakwu puru olu oyibo

1 Like

Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Gandollaar(f): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
No any Nairalander from kuje?
Abba kyari the Tailor is on NL.
Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jashub:
It's for aerial surveillance. I saw the same helicopter yesterday flying over Kurudu axis . It seems there's been a tip off that bandits have infiltrated the area.
Nigeria need to invest heavily on recon drones even if it's small drones with limited range. Nigerian government is always too complacent. Helicopter is too big and would cost too much to conduct adequate surveillance. They will just fly for a few hours and go away.
Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Zico777(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Omo are we still safe in abuja?

We are by God's grace!
Re: Emergency Helicopter In Kuje! Terrorist atack? by Jashub: 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Spirit04:
Nigeria need to invest heavily on recon drones even if it's small drones with limited range. Nigerian government is always too complacent. Helicopter is too big and would cost too much to conduct adequate surveillance. They will just fly for a few hours and go away.
We need drones that can seen through foliage and so far, the west and her allies have refused to sell those kind of military hardware because we don't particularly rate with in terms of abuse of weaponry(Remember that incident in NE Nigerian where an aircraft shot at civilians). Secondly, the security architecture of Nigeria has been compromised by this administration, and the only way of tackling that is by overhauling the entire military system

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Yoruba" Currently Trending On Twitter For Peter Obi / God Will Punish You If You Support Tinubu, Bishop Ola Tells CAN Chairman / Mandela, Obama, Michael Jackson, Marthin Luther King, Oprah Winfrey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.