Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? (1362 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ghana In Germany? What Victor Boniface Did After Scoring / Falconets Lose 2-1 To Ghana In African Games Women's Football Final / Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by ASAPFERG1: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
[s]See this foool grin Ghana is inconsequential and Nigeria is consequential, abi? grin so tell me, what is Nigeria best known for today? when people hear the word Nigeria, what do you think comes to their mind? grin boko haram grin armed robbers grin kidnappings grin poverty grin 419 grin baby factories grin no electricity grin corruption grin stealing grin pr0stitution grin stvpidity grin foolishness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/s]

[s][/s]
nonsense from a stupid ugly black charcoal gaynian illiterate grin grin
I repeat, ghana is a fvcking inconsequential cpuntry in the scheme of things grin nigerians only remember ghana because of ghana must go bag angry
Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by Wizzzzmike: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
Demolakay:

And u tink Ghana is not a dustbin too,d same Ghana running Afta bailout from IMF ND world bank.A country wit low population, mineral resources Lyk gold, coffee ND recently crude oil,shld b Lyk Dubai.D pictures of places in Ghana av come across is not much to b desired.Except for electricity,Ghana shld NT b compared to Nigeria in anyway! if u want to compare countries,u luk at Deir size, population,mineral resources vis-a-vis wen u compare it to d population,expenditure etc.Ghana is small,has all d potentials to b vry developed,bt it's still a fucking third world country.

See you can write an article or essay of insults about Ghana and Ghanaians. Ghana is ten times better than Zoogeria it's fact dumbass illiterate lol.
Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by mdntiri(m): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2022
Ghana has won 5 medals at the Commonwealth. 2 silver, 3 bronze, and is 7th on the African medal table out of 12 African nations. Our gold medal hopeful for boxing fell sick and couldn't compete in his final match so settled for silver. Our men 4 by 100 relay team qualified for the final race but got disqualified because of a technicality etc etc. Ghana should be doing better in these competitions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by hatakekakashi: 11:54am On Aug 08, 2022
mdntiri:
Ghana has won 5 medals at the Commonwealth. 2 silver, 3 bronze, and is 7th on the African medal table out of 12 African nations. Our gold medal hopeful for boxing fell sick and couldn't compete in his final match so settled for silver. Our men 4 by 100 relay team qualified for the final race but got disqualified because of a technicality etc etc. Ghana should be doing better in these competitions

Ghana's complete attention is turned on football and developing Ghana premier league. They're trying in that aspect.
Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by mdntiri(m): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
hatakekakashi:

Ghana's complete attention is turned on football and developing Ghana premier league. They're trying in that aspect.
Even the football it's only the Black Stars that get the most attention. We need to pay good attention to all sports

1 Like

Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Addme:

There are many factors that contribute to the greater performances of athletes in any game.
And I can tell you that population is one of them,though it may not be the major factor but you seriously can't rule it out.

It gives you the opportunity to pick the best out of many which will greatly impact in the outcome.

There are so many sports in Olympics which many of us don't even know of. Some countries concentrate more on sports they have comparative advantage on leave out the rest because there are no facilities or people who can do those sports.

All in all, population is not the major factor of course but it counts sometimes.

Population of a country is the not the same as population of athletes in a country.

A country may have 1 million people, and the population of athletes not up to 5000. So, athletes can only be selected from those 5000.

Another country may have 100,000 people, and a population of 10,000 athletes.

India, for example, has population of children under 18 to be over 30% of the entire population, the older population (from sixty upwards) is appr. 9%, and those under 25 around 50%. If you consider that Indians are more gravitated to Bollywood and acting, how many athletes can there be aside their cricketers?
Re: Is Ghana In Common Wealth Game 2022? by billyadam(m): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Really? You feel my pain? Okay, so tell me, how does it feel to live in a country a zoo where nothing works grin a shiithole where kidnapping is the biggest industry? where half the women are pr0stitutes grin where 20 million children are out of school and roaming the streets grin

how does it feel to live in a certified zoo where electricity is available for two hours each other, often none at all? grin how does it feel to live in a country zoo whose leader is still searching for his primary school certificate? how does it feel to live in a zoo where life expectancy is 40 years, where infant and maternal mortality is at record levels? How does it feel, to live in the poverty capital of the world? grin grin grin grin

You still feel my pain, right? grin grin grin grin

I really feel your pain my brother. I truly understand how you feeling. The more reason you had to go epistolary to state your emotive melancholy. Pele grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yakubu: To Hell With Nigeria! / Usa Vs Ghana / Thierry Henry Return To Arsenal For A Third Spell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.