Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 (4530 Views)

I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by PumpumPrince: 1:19am On Aug 07, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
The second hand iphone 8 plus i ordered online came in today via God is Good logistics.

Long story short, dem run me street cry cry
The guy made a video showing him using the iphone and it was working very well.
Once he sent me a photo of the reciept of waybill in God is good office where he went to send the phone to me. I sent him 70k plus 7500 for way bill.

Today the parcel arrived and when i opened it
I turned it on It showed the Iphone is LOCKED
i went to phone repair to unblock network
Only for them to tell me it is a stolen iphone and the owner has permantely locked it.
That nothing can be done

The guy has blocked me in telegram and he is not responding to my messages on whatsapp.
I have been angry since Afternoon, i feel like crying. 77k just go like that.

Abeg how should i unlock a stolen iphone locked by the owner.
I cant let this 70k go just like that
Please HELP ME

so u buy stolen phone from a friend & u want us to help u...corrřrrect?.....a friendly of a theif is a theif meanin u a theif sir!!!(no oofencse) angry

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Sammy101111(m): 5:18am On Aug 07, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Someone said i should contact the real owner to unlock the iphone.
How do i contact the real owner, can you suggest any tips please

Bro nothing like contact the real owner you one go jail the phone is a stolen phone even person way sell am for you no him get him just take the phone as scrap because it is useless

Don’t let that phone put you in trouble
If the owner put find my phone they can still track you oh
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by emmyluizzz: 5:27am On Aug 07, 2022
i have someone who can help you..but is obvious you lack home training with your quotes and insults....you should have ignored that guy trying to create problem with you...how can you insult people's parents that you don't even know
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Kimiso(m): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
The second hand iphone 8 plus i ordered online came in today via God is Good logistics.

Once he sent me a photo of the reciept of waybill in God is good office where he went to send the phone to me. I sent him 70k plus 7500 for way bill.

Only for them to tell me it is a stolen iphone and the owner has permantely locked it.
That nothing can be done

The guy has blocked me in telegram and he is not responding to my messages on whatsapp.

Please HELP ME
iphone 8 plus for 77k kwanu if you dey Lagos island bring am come plaza for jankara
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Homeboiy: 6:42am On Aug 07, 2022
If it's the owner that has reported it stolen to Apple

You can't unlock it but if it's still showing password without showing stolen.

It can be bypassed.

But I will just simply tell you yo buy a fresh panel .

By that no police will arrest you.

Order fresh panel from aliexpress.
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Collins4u1(m): 6:48am On Aug 07, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

That nothing can be done

Please HELP ME

You should be asking how you can return it to the owner and see if he'd find something for you. You're asking how you'll unlock the phone.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Shedrack777: 6:52am On Aug 07, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Thunder fire you from 7 different angles
Some of you speak like f00ls
You expect me to throw away the phone that i spent 70k for Even thp they scam me I will not let this 70k waste like that. U be mumu if you think i will steal phone and come here to ask for help.
You think 70k is 70 naira abi Nonesense
show us the packet/carton of the phone (proof that you bought and paid for the phone), then we'll believe you didn't steal the phone. but for now, you're thief trying to unlock the phone you stole.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Shedrack777: 7:13am On Aug 07, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

If to say Your smelling papa use condom when e det nack your useless mama for inside goat house, them for no born mistake like you come this world

I still talk am again
Na kiri kiri prison you and your useless family go die put
Mumu
Common sense you no get. Go lagos go find the guy nau so that BRT go jam you put inside gutter
Maggot go done full your mouth before your people go locate your smelling dead body
Animal
don't mind that guy. how can you buy a phone without the pack/carton? it's either he stole the phone, or his brain is not functioning to pay for a phone without the pack

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2022
Shedrack777:
don't mind that guy. how can you buy a phone without the pack/carton? it's either he stole the phone, or his brain is not functioning to pay for a phone without the pack
I seriously regret engaging that guy
Na me Bleep up
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by abokikhalifa: 8:30am On Aug 07, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Nothing will carry me to buy anything from lagos again.. Very evil people.
What do you mean police knock at my door
Did i steal phone? Somebody scam me and give me stolen phone, how is that my fault??

Don't worry, you will explain that to the police.
When the owner of tbe phone track you to your house. Don't think it's not possible.
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Mainmanpadi(m): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Nothing will carry me to buy anything from lagos again.. Very evil people.
What do you mean police knock at my door
Did i steal phone? Somebody scam me and give me stolen phone, how is that my fault??
So you don't know that you can be arrested for buying a stolen phone? Just be careful. It happened to my friend
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by ZuesOfAnthens: 9:05am On Aug 07, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Is there anyway i can unlock the iphone that the owner blocked

I know someone who can..but e go charge you
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by diogo23: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Arrest me for what?? angry
Person scam me and you are here talking trash. No make me change am for u!!
If police catch you with that phone you will regret your life
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Mikespecialone(m): 9:59am On Aug 07, 2022
Shedrack777:
left to me, i strongly believe that you stole the phone, that's why you're still looking for ways to unlock it. guy return that phone to the owner and apologize to him for stealing his phone

Best solution brother, na stolen phone him won unlock , the most stupidest idea I have ever heard and besides na very small boy self , because a matured guy will never think of such idea

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Countersam(m): 9:59am On Aug 07, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

That nothing can be done

Please HELP ME
You no get sense. Sorry to say!

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2022
H0didon:
So with everything happening in the country, people like you still dey?? grin.
Guy, you loose gaurd ohh....Sorry to say but you're a mumu man.

"I must too use iPhone", na wetin kill you... With that money, you could have gotten a new phone. At least, you go get peace of mind plus the fact say na you start to dey use am. But instead, you go dey run 2nd hand levels cool. You even went to buy it from someone you haven't met. I don talk am and i go talk am again, YOU'RE A MUMU MAN.
If sense was water, some people go still die tasty grin.

E FIT BE SAY NA YOU STEAL AM SEF, YOU JUST DEY FIND HOW YOU GO TAKE UNLOCK AM grin.

As our Ancestors would say "A wise man is blessed because wisdom is scarce".
aswear.. you are real af. The guy na thief

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 07, 2022
Why do I have a feeling you stole the phone?

You talked about Jumia Sales. Does Jumia allow 3rd party shipping? And how come you chatted with the buy on Telegram? Shouldn't your communication have been on Jumia? And how did you pay? Shouldn't it be on Jumia?

And if you really bought in on Jumia as you claimed, why don't you report him to Jumia and state he's selling fake products? They'll give you a refund since they probably haven't released his money to him at this point.

Your story doesn't add up bruh.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Tosin9119: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
@Op, congratulations to you and your stolen phone. You have finally entered one chance. I don't have any advice for people like you. Enjoy the stolen locked phone while it lasts. Keep glancing at it, that is ok too.
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

This is not my first time buying goods from strangers online. I bought ps4 from jiji i bought hp laptop from jiji too.
This one happened on Jumia sales, i use jumia a lot but this is my first time using Jumia Sales. Very sad experience

I thought you would have provided the guy's details, phone numbers, his Jumia account etc. You did none of that.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Juleeee: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Arrest me for what?? angry
Person scam me and you are here talking trash. No make me change am for u!!

Arrest you for being in a possession of a stolen phone,
So yeah, you are lucky.
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
Shoodboi:
Why do I have a feeling you stole the phone?

You talked about Jumia Sales. Does Jumia allow 3rd party shipping? And how come you chatted with the buy on Telegram? Shouldn't your communication have been on Jumia? And how did you pay? Shouldn't it be on Jumia?

And if you really bought in on Jumia as you claimed, why don't you report him to Jumia and state he's selling fake products? They'll give you a refund since they probably haven't released his money to him at this point.

Your story doesn't add up bruh.
Shut up you illiterate, you dont know the difference between jumia and jumia sales.
They are both different.
Google it and stop embarrassing yourself online
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Shut up you illiterate, you dont know the difference between jumia and jumia sales.
They are both different.
Google it and stop embarrassing yourself online

I googled it before commenting earlier and did again right now. All I got was Jumia's "clearance sales".

I doubt you got this as part of Jumia sales as you claim since the "sales" in question refers to regular items being sold at reduced prices.

And if you got it on Jumia as you claim, what's stopping you from reporting the seller to Jumia and getting a refund?
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

I thought you would have provided the guy's details, phone numbers, his Jumia account etc. You did none of that.

Don't mind the thief. He stole the phone. If he truly got it from Jumia, he would be more interested in contacting Jumia for a refund but he isn't doing that.
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Shoodboi:

I googled it before commenting earlier and did again right now. All I got was Jumia's "clearance sales".

I doubt you got this as part of Jumia sales as you claim since the "sales" in question refers to regular items being sold at reduced prices.

And if you got it on Jumia as you claim, what's stopping you from reporting the seller to Jumia and getting a refund?
I got it wrong its jumia deals not jumia sales
Its a different website still owned by jumia where people sell secondhand things

I have reported his account and flagged it red
I also sent email to the customer care mail
No reply till now
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
Shoodboi:

Don't mind the thief. He stole the phone. If he truly got it from Jumia, he would be more interested in contacting Jumia for a refund but he isn't doing that.

Illiterate spotted. I dont waste my precious time with dimwits like you. Go find fellow dumbos like you
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

I got it wrong its jumia deals not jumia sales
Its a different website still owned by jumia where people sell secondhand things

I have reported his account and flagged it red
I also sent email to the customer care mail
No reply till now

It's hard to believe and help you. And your rude, rascally behavior isn't helping matters.

You earlier mentioned the seller sent you a pic before sending it. Could you upload the pic here?
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by fergieboy: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

That nothing can be done

Please HELP ME

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNgb8EeP/?k=1
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Iconme(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
Diz 1 don enter one chance �
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
Shoodboi:

It's hard to believe and help you. And your rude, rascally behavior isn't helping matters.

You earlier mentioned the seller sent you a pic before sending it. Could you upload the pic here?
I don't care if you believe me, i have already thrown the phone away.
Learn to read well.
I said he sent me Video of him operating the phone. Where did i say he sent pic?
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

That nothing can be done

Please HELP ME

No let anybody scam you again. Even the FBI have been unable to unlock an iphone. No let boys chop your money, only the original owner of that phone can unlock it.
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 08, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

I don't care if you believe me, i have already thrown the phone away.
Learn to read well.
I said he sent me Video of him operating the phone. Where did i say he sent pic?

Where's the video?
Re: I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 by luizpippo(m): 6:13am On Aug 08, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

I meet him on jumia sales
He is from lagos
I stay in portharcourt so i couldnt meet him in person. But we talked and did video call where he showed me the iphone and everything was working in the phone.

You mean you left the safety of jumia and dealt with the guy directly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) / Have You Ever Dated An Ashawo Before ? (share Ur Experience) / The Baby-husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.