Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim (39574 Views)

Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja / Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by wiseoneking: 3:34am On Aug 07, 2022
inoki247:
If 3rd term dey Buhari go still win....

Election no be by Noise or online for this side of the world people wey dey win election knows wu dey for dem...
Because we have more mentally unstable people esp in the North West than any part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by badaba3083: 4:17am On Aug 07, 2022
Hdhg

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by labeerson: 5:01am On Aug 07, 2022
Mccullum:

He's not fool, you hate truth, you're what you call him.

I won't vote for Obi, you may call yourself FOOL once again. grin
Seriously tired of those Igbos. Non Igbo that support Tinubu are fools but Igbo campaigners for Peter Obi are wise���. God will deliver them from their bigotry!!!
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by ceejay80s(m): 5:38am On Aug 07, 2022
davidtemi:
Planned
u read my mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Tzar(m): 6:03am On Aug 07, 2022
These are the kinds of people that deserve what they got from the ineptitude of Buhari. I wish this fool was never released. There may be others who deserve to be released aside from this one wey him MUMU never do!

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by davidtemi(m): 6:14am On Aug 07, 2022
jojothaiv:

I tip my hat to this a thousand times.

If you take a good look at some of statements, you will notice a lot of disjointed lines, if you want to lie at least have a good memory.
And hey, he's a lawyer, they'd smooth talk a victim to prison and still deny it publicly.

Probably these politicians thought they're dealing with dullard like them sef I dnt even understand.
Maybe if they'd killed him, his family would still like Nigeria not to talk of buhari.

Nothing is real in this Nigeria again apart from hunger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by davidtemi(m): 6:17am On Aug 07, 2022
ceejay80s:

u read my mind

This ought to be everybody's mind to this yeye story, but some people are stupidly biased in dealing/tackling the government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Doyou2019: 6:32am On Aug 07, 2022
Riversstate:
The biggest fool on planet earth.

If you knew what malnutrition and hunger does to a 5-year old brain, you wouldn't insult the man. Poor guy is just an old man with the brain of a 5-year old, no thanks to many years of bad governance up North.
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by isaiahethan: 6:34am On Aug 07, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
all of a sudden Nigeria will need a man like Tinubu to fix Buhari's mess.
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.
but you as a citizen of this country ask yourself this question.
will tribalism better our economy to at least prior to 2015?
will tribalism end insecurity and make everyone safe?
will tribalism send our children back to school and equip our schools.
will tribalism make life better for an average citizen?

so after pushing for a failure to be President what next?
when the suffering comes will it select other tribe and leave yours?
today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.
it's time to say enough is enough.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!

God bless you
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by deeva2: 7:17am On Aug 07, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!

Yes, we are coming and ready to vote a leader that can lead Nigeria and not a zoo

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by wizseller: 7:22am On Aug 07, 2022
Nigerians for our own sake and generations unborn let us retire the last 2 big men in our politics

Atiku and Tinubu will be big men president, haughty, proud and full of themselves

No one will be able to question them just as it is with Buhari now.

Atiku and Tinubu believe they have seen it all and know everything, no one can challenge them

Vote a President like Obi who can relate with people of all social class, who can come down to the people's level

Some one who has the mental capacity and energetic to get the job done

Some one who can engage in intense intellectual debates to find solutions to our lingering crisis

Some one who can hold marathon meetings and read reports

Some one who will bring respect, seriousness and dignity to office of the president, someone who will make education a focal point of governance

Some one who will give the youths hope that they too can become president by dint of hard work not old men who have been in politics for over 30 years +

Vote someone who will cut and reduce cost of governance, our government is too bloated and is run at a very high cost to the detriment of ordinary Nigerians

Someone who will move round the country to see things for himself, for example, we can all see how Governor Zulum moves around himself and the situation in Bornu has improved today

Vote someone that can be called to order if he is derailing not big men on high horses who will be looking down on people.
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by MedicH: 7:26am On Aug 07, 2022
Aboki na aboki.

Northerners are very useless people
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by grammarian247(m): 7:27am On Aug 07, 2022
The horrible experience in captivity is enough to cause madness, we understand your support for the man whose woeful performance caused your tragic experience.
Contact me for IELTS or PTE coaching: 08038999587
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Killermamba: 7:35am On Aug 07, 2022
inoki247:
If 3rd term dey Buhari go still win....

Election no be by Noise or online for this side of the world people wey dey win election knows wu dey for dem...

Shebi na the same thing them talk for endsars. When it started from Twitter and end up putting the country on a standstill for weeks, una never learn, just watch and see
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by ufotunang: 7:56am On Aug 07, 2022
If the terrorist had tortured you very well to the point of death...you will not say all this things
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by am4truth(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2022
GCFR95:

FOOL

Totally uncalled for. The guy has expressed his opinion which I think he is free to do. We are in a democracy, not everyone must support PO.

Rest
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Aarondan(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2022
Reasons why i didn't feel pity or care for you people when you were being beaten an maltreatment
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by kafeii123: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2022
simple sturvs...another branch go soon kidnap you...it will likely the final one
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2022
The truth is always bitter. APC will still win the general election.
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Mummiesboy: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2022
I no blame this cut and nail barrister, them don flog small sense weh been dey with am commot completely
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by lexy2014: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2022

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Slydan204: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2022
Indeed.. Na fly wey stubborn dey follow death body enter grave
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2022
See one of dem
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by NairaMaster1(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2022
ecolime:
A clear case of stockholm syndrome.

No amount of Oraimo cord or brain resetting slaps can cure it. It needs special therapy.

Funny enough, most Nigerians are suffering from this syndrome. It's the exact reason why we love our Politicians and pray for them and their families in our various churches and mosques.

Buhari is a symbol of Islam and Jihad so I am not disappointed
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Basher8583: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2022
mileeh:
This one na serial mumu
why are you pained.
It appears all these attacks where orchestrated to politically move attention from the current government.

Really. How can something good be going on and then what you get is some idiots ready to bring the government down because its doing great.

The train transport is a very good idea completed in record time and very confortable ride with good revenue coming in just for some agreived people to sabotage it.

Pls note that a government cannot sabotage itself. Its only an oposition party looking for excuse to campaign with.

We go catch them all.
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by lagosrd: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!

Don't disturb yourself, he is an impostor. Na Yoruba man from APC. Am also Yoruba and nothing will make me go near a killer party. Never!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by wirinet(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
This is a classic example of speaking from both sides of your mouth;

“I am still a strong supporter of Buhari, but in terms of security, I can score this government below average, because one of their major responsibilities is to see that the lives and property of citizens are being guaranteed by the government.”

“But as it is now, I can say that the government has failed woefully in that area. Despite the huge resources allocated for security in Nigeria, there is nothing to write home about.”
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by poseidon12: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Stupid man. I hope they kidnap you again.
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Olabode211: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
that means another attack is loading.
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by lildush(m): 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Suffer no dey taya people for this country...?
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Slimwhyt(m): 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Suffer no dey tire diz one.

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Hakeem3(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.thecable.ng/train-attack-im-still-strong-supporter-of-buhari-says-passenger-freed-from-captivity/amp
This one never even suffer reach. Him need like 2straight years of killing snakes n reptiles. Mayb by then he brain go reset. Bigot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Fubara's Projects As He Marks 1 Year In Office / Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) / Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.