Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Am Finally Batified - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Finally Batified (456 Views)

Are You Still Batified? / Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila / My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Finally Batified by Psychokinetic: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
APC and PDP propagandists have started working together to fight the structureless Peter Obi.
This incident happend in ADAMAWA STATE, but their wicked hearts cant condole the dead; instead their plan is to exploit the death of their fellow Nigerians to create division and hate. Thunder fire all of them.

To the public; don't be gullible during this electioneering period. Always go and verify every news.

Obidients stand full ground. No shaking. Peter Obi will emerge as President in 2023.

Cc: Chiffy

Lol… Shey these BATstards nor dey tire for propaganda ni?? Must everything about you guys be lies & deceit?? Make una continue to dey score own goal grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am Finally Batified by Chiffy: 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Psychokinetic:
APC and PDP propagandists have started working together to fight the structureless Peter Obi.
This incident happend in ADAMAWA STATE, but their wicked hearts cant condole the dead; instead their plan is to exploit the death of their fellow Nigerians to create division and hate. Thunder fire all of them.

To the public; don't be gullible during this electioneering period. Always go and verify every news.

Obidients stand full ground. No shaking. Peter Obi will emerge as President in 2023.

Cc: Chiffy

Lol… Shey these BATstards nor dey tire for propaganda ni?? Must everything about you guys be lies & deceit?? Make una continue to dey score own goal grin

This BATstards matter dey surprise me. Dem don leave their "main rival" to come fight the structureless Obi.

1 Like

Re: I Am Finally Batified by Psychokinetic: 12:01am On Aug 07, 2022
Chiffy:

This BATstards matter dey surprise me. Dem don leave their "main rival" to come fight the structureless Obi.
Watch as dem go avoid this thread with shame and disgrace. If this is the best they could come up with then the dingBAT druglord is just wasting Lagos’ money angry

2 Likes

Re: I Am Finally Batified by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:00am On Aug 07, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS

YOU ARE WELCOME

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: I Am Finally Batified by Psychokinetic: 5:11am On Aug 07, 2022
ALMUSTAQIM:
CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS

YOU ARE WELCOME

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Lol… Osinwin nor even read content. E just enter bait drop comment. You better be OBIdiently YUSUFul to yourself grin

(1) (Reply)

APC Chieftain, Hundreds Of Supporters Defect To PDP In Ibadan / Nigerian Police Dismiss Officer Captured In Video Beating Man With Cutlass / Photos From Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.