Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally (35406 Views)

Buhari Commissions State, Federal Projects, Participates At APC Nasarawa Rally / Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally / Doyin Okupe Gives Reasons For Low Turnout At Labour Party's Nasarawa Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by Prudoh(m): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=115456710][/quote] Only a mooron can believe in PO...
Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by jaxxy(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2022
blamingthedevil:

You get eye problem or you cannot read?

Nobody will vote the Disastrous muslim/muslim ticket.
with Corrupt old inative man
Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by treatise: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Peter Obi's Labour Caught Spreading Fake Pictures of Nasarawa Rally
The crowd was real, my friend who drove through Lafia enroute Abuja complained of traffic disruption owing to Labour Party March ; he missed his flight as a result. The crowd was mammoth according to him.
Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by Afamed: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2022
whitephoenix:

Peter Obi NEVER held any elective position in PDP. He only joined PDP after so much pressure from President Goodluck Jonathan. He refused to contest even for Senate even though he would win by a wide margin.

He tried to bring changes to PDP but the corrupt people refused. He had no other option but to leave.
Which elective office did Tinubu hold in APC?
Your Obi that didn't bring changes in Anambra when he was a Gov . Your Obi that put up fake data/ information to the public everytime just to deceive people
Abi the same Anambra Obi ruled is not the same Anambra, i have been visiting in the last 17 years till date?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Peter Obi's Labour Caught Spreading Fake Pictures of Nasarawa Rally

We know it was APC who spread the pictures so they could lie on Labour Party. No be today.
Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by PrinceMajestic: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
cheesy eboes cheesy
these your funny pictures don make me laughing to tears tire abeg make una stop grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by Afamed: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2022
whitephoenix:

Peter Obi NEVER held any elective position in PDP. He only joined PDP after so much pressure from President Goodluck Jonathan. He refused to contest even for Senate even though he would win by a wide margin.

He tried to bring changes to PDP but the corrupt people refused. He had no other option but to leave.
Una go come on social media dey dish out fake information.What is actually working in Anambra as we speak? The same Anambra, i have been visiting over 17 yrs.
What are the signatures of Obi in Anambra as we speak?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by IbadeHQ: 8:48am On Aug 07, 2022
whitephoenix:
Trying too hard to demarket Obi by posting falsehood about his party, but it's never going to work. Labour Party has a twitter page that is accessible to everyone but lazy, compromised mods will not even bother to verify. Just posting falsehood on front page.

Can any reasonable person choose a man who increased taxes of suffering masses only to corner half of the state resources to himself over another man who refused to increase taxes so that businesses can thrive, worked as no other person has ever done, Left investments for future generations and above all refused to accept any pensions and/or benefits from the state, saying he cannot take even pure water that belongs to the state?

Apart from Peter Obi, show me any other governor that left funds and investment. Show me any other governor that refused to take pension that legally were due to him?

The battle is between light and darkness. Light must win. Peter Obi will win

Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by Jostoman: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Monday is another sit at home... sufferness never tire una ... underdevelopment never tire una.... Tinubu is you guys problem

God punish IPOB TERRORISTS
chaii the thing pain you well well sorry you hear. grin
Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by kingyakos: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:
What do you expect from IPOB terrorist. Since Peter Obi made IPOB Terrorist his campaign team, they have been dishing out lies and propaganda to make it look like Peter Obi really have supporters offline.

Water rat...
Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by shortIGBOman: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2022
treatise:

The crowd was real, my friend who drove through Lafia enroute Abuja complained of traffic disruption owing to Labour Party March ; he missed his flight as a result. The crowd was mammoth according to him.

Na lie. This your imaginary friend and imaginary flight. You are one of them and una no even get shame. Everything about Peter ObiTUARY and his IPOB supporters are LIES.

5 Likes

Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:52am On Aug 07, 2022
There is nothing fake about the Nasarawa rally. I watched it on video and they were all chanting Obi name and holding and displaying his banner
Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by treatise: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na lie. This your imaginary friend and imaginary flight. You are one of them and una no even get shame. Everything about Peter ObiTUARY and his IPOB supporters are LIES.
Check my thread if you'd see anything that relates to that that promotes Peter Obi or IPOB. Your submission is just hysterical outpouring or morbid imagination!
Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by Kuvuki001: 9:08am On Aug 07, 2022
This is a massive boost for the Labour Party.
Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by PStacks(m): 9:08am On Aug 07, 2022
This is the real One Million Man March In Nasarawa State Capital, Lafia. Youths Painted the Whole City Obidient

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weRXkcb3PAQ
Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by Vickho: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=115456710][/quote] lmao grin omo see finishing grin
Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by zionstaar75: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
We love any fake news from labour party as long as it gives agbado cassava urchins high bp morning afternoon night. If labour party stops posting fake news,we OBIdients won't love them anymore

Any issue within the labour party will be resolved immediately and mistakes correctly promptly not like APC that wants to kill Nigerians without any firm of remorse and conscience

Now op,you can make use of better ogbunge sniper cry cry
oga speak for yourself,who are the we ?which successful venture was ever built on falsehood??this is becoming childish abeg,because its Peter obi there is no right or wrong??who does that?
Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by jrusky(m): 9:17am On Aug 07, 2022
They are liars, obi himself worst than Lair Mohammad. I thought I had seen it all with lair Mohammad till I saw obi cleverness in telling lies.

Ignore the stupid 1 million march with 10 people who are igbo traders in that area.

I have be saying this over and over the SW and the North should attack anyone who dare do any stupid march in their region for obishit because dem no born any Yoruba to go and do even one man march for Tinubu in SE they will attack the person so why would SW allow them in their region?

I bet no one can try 200 men march for Atiku or Kwankwanso in SE they will attack the person so why did the North allow anything obi in their region?

Since they do not want to hear about your own person then don't hear about their satanic obi a fuc-king bitch, creepy green snake thief.

I repeat if anyone dare any stupid march for any bitch call obi attack the person, obi has a state of origin and a region he came from can't he go their first to start his useless march?

I hate these obi-diots with passion.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by colorsofrainbow: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2022
zionstaar75:
oga speak for yourself,who are the we ?which successful venture was ever built on falsehood??this is becoming childish abeg,because its Peter obi there is no right or wrong??who does that?

Talk to your Tinubu who has built his life all around falsehood since the day he was born
Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by Anetorfavour: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Una dey waste una time. iGBO can never rule this Country. grin grin
At this junction even if u say Obi brought insecurity or even stole national budget Obi has my vote and everyone in Edo state! Obi is not a saint but d only option we have for a progressive Nigeria! So i will advice u at ds stage to b obidient now b4 u fall into acute depression wen Obi finally wins come 2023!
Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by ASAPFERG1: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
these your funny pictures don make me laughing to tears tire abeg make una stop grin
grin grin grin

Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by jrusky(m): 9:22am On Aug 07, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Talk to your Tinubu who has built his life all around falsehood since the day he was born

And obi has built his entire life around sainthood baa?

Bro obi criminality smartness can outsmart you but not me I know him wella so pls keep quiet and shut da f u c k.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by socialjustice93: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2022
Okay
Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by Anetorfavour: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2022
At this junction even if u say Obi brought insecurity or even stole national budget Obi has my vote and everyone in Edo state! Obi is not a saint but d only option we have for a progressive Nigeria! So i will advice all APC urchins to b obidient now b4 u fall into acute depression wen Obi finally wins come 2023!
Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by SeunDAssLicker: 9:53am On Aug 07, 2022
After creating fake LCD’s to milk the FG of state funds, the drug Barron still didn’t pay the Pioneer workers of Lagos state.

Tinubu never built any single bridge in Lagos all through his 8years.

Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2022
AnambraLASTson grin
Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by ifihearam: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2022
Thandiubani:
Mods, you people should have posted the photo from a Kenyan website, citizen or individual to show correctly that the Labour Party account actually took the photo from there. Someone made an allegation, you guys didn't deem it fit compare the two before putting it on the frontpage.

Show people something tangible and not this gossip. Get the photo from a Kenyan page, site or something to show proof.

ODE BURUKU

YOU WANT VERIFICATION BECAUSE YOUR LYING PANDORA HAS BEEN CAUGHT AGAIN?
DID YOU ASK TO VERIFY OTHER DENTING NEWS OF ATIKU OR TINUBU?
IDIIOOOTTTT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by Owontime: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2022
IPOB and their foolishness grin grin grin
Do IPOB really believe that their candidate can win the presidential election in Nigeria?
This type of politics is called DAYDREAMING POLITICS grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by ATLIEN2027: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2022
M-kpuru mmiri cannibal Obi tuary Obi diots are only good at spreading fake news.
These idiots are so dumb and gullible that they actually believe that social media propaganda is how you win elections.
These fools make me laugh grin.
Peter Obi- tuary will lose and lose embarrassingly badly
Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by ATLIEN2027: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2022
Owontime:
IPOB and their foolishness grin grin grin
Do IPOB really believe that their candidate can win the presidential election in Nigeria?
This type of politics is called DAYDREAMING POLITICS grin grin
Their stupidity and gullibility must have been inherited by a vast majority of these Obi diots clowns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally by Sunday2021: 11:56am On Aug 07, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=115456950][/quote]Tinubu don't own Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi / A Bigger Gani Fawehinmi's Statue Erected At Ojota (Photo) / Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.