Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate (22834 Views)

2023 Election: Atiku Challenges Tinubu To Debate / Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership / Dino Melaye Blasts PDP Governors, Says They Practice "Greediocracy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Chopcy29: 8:28am On Aug 07, 2022
The both should go and sit down abeg.
It’s not the normal way again
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by shinealight(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2022
chase4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKQpoPPid98

Senator Dino Melaye angrily responds to Festus Keyamo over the latter's comments on Atiku Abubakar while being interviewed by Channels TV's Seun Akinbaloye. In that interview, Festus Keyamo said that Peter Obi is more competent than Atiku Abubakar. This didn't seem to go well with a visibly irked Dino Melaye. who while firing on all cylinders invited Festus Keyamo to a public debate where he promised to "break" and expose him.

Melaye speaks and acts like a thug rather than a former Senator. Is it about fighting, exposing or breaking someone ….or about calmly marshalling your points in support of your principal and party?
It’s not noise-making and display of aggression that make a good spokesperson but the content of your delivery.
Melaye’s “bolekaja” posture will not do him or his party any good in the long run!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Dmony: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2022
I have seen Keyamo's inteview with Seun and i feel Keyamo is going to logically knock out Dino...Its not by gragra

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by ultim: 8:32am On Aug 07, 2022
chase4:

Senator Dino Melaye angrily responds to Festus Keyamo over the latter's comments on Atiku Abubakar while being interviewed by Channels TV's Seun Akinbaloye. In that interview, Festus Keyamo said that Peter Obi is more competent than Atiku Abubakar. This didn't seem to go well with a visibly irked Dino Melaye. who while firing on all cylinders invited Festus Keyamo to a public debate where he promised to "break" and expose him.

Awon orgasmic minister.

But wait oh, why Melaye dey shout vice president, vice president. He even dey fear to mention Obi.

Ok oh, even Tinubu go vote Obi, Atiku don dey cry�. Ntoooo
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2022
I pity Dino Melaye. Only a Word will be used to answer every single article written or posted by Keyamo. Keyamo no be Dino mateeeeeeeeeeeeee.
It's no more a news that Tinubu is the next Nigeria president.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by thedio(m): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2022
emeernest:
The main debate I'm eager to see is the presidential debate involving Obi, Atiku & Tinubu. cool

Enough of evil Brooms & Umbrellas. Let's vote for Human Beings this time around. kiss
U need nobody to tell u that neither Atiku nor Obi can stand Tinibu ingenuity and political sagacity.
If two of them like ,they can team up I bet u with my two balls that Tinubu will finish them.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by garfield1: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2022
rolams:

Keyamo can't stand Dino.

Oga stop that.melaye is a clown,a stupid man
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Ezidimma(m): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2022
Dino is very correct here

Obidients should get ready, we have an uphill task ahead
APC-PDP must be destroyed
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Olamikeez(m): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2022
These people just dey use Nigerians catch cruise
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by clockwisereport: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2022
Cantonese:
Dino Melaye has not recovered from his loss to Smart Adeyemi.

Keyamo sef no get himself.
unsmart Smart has also been relegated to the backseat after prostrating for his grandson, GYB
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Celeboy22: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2022
rolams:

Keyamo can't stand Dino.

Keyamo should be the outstanding one here because he's more intelligent than Dino, he's a lawyer, what is Dino,
Shame on Dino who left PDP to APC

Why he no win Election again.

Dino can not contest an Election and Win Again.

Never will that happen.

He did not have a Political Structure.

Though I liked him a lot disturbing Buhari for me then, but why did he said he's a Senator for just a tenure and why was he seeking re-election after losing all hope from Gubernatorial Election, he decided to go back and lost on Primaries, Dino of all people lost on Primaries..
No Credibility

I can never contest Elections as big as Dino and lose Elections.

How can he win when his driver for 16 years now can not be proud of a completed bungalow.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2022
Mikelarteta:
SDM don resume him work. They should also try to organize physical combat also.

Dino na thug oo.. E go beat Keyamo

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by lomprico(m): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2022
In a nutshell, Peter Obi is a yardstick! Vote right, Vote Peter Obi for President of the Federal Republic of Nigerian!

Case closed!
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:47am On Aug 07, 2022
Truth be told, Dino Melaye, sadly happens 2 be one of my top 10 Naija politicians!
Ask me why?
grin

1st, d guy is a full-time comedian per excellence, he's a singer, he acts (can give Jim Carrey of Hollywood a run 4 his money, he sabi yab, he can dance, he's a 2-bit-faced-full-blooded chameleon, he's a die-hard fighter (he sure me say he don beat pesin physically die b4)...

Femi kayode comes 2nd
Dancing senator cum dancing govnor 3rd
Lair Mohamed
and d rest...

there's never a dull moment wit dis characters!
grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by LyfeJennings(m): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2022
E pain am
lmao
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:08am On Aug 07, 2022
lonecatt:
Keyamo is a spokesman for an ancestor who takes drugs more than food.
fatality grin grin

I swear Dino na mad man cheesy cheesy grin grin, always ready for rofo rofo fight. Keyamo should ignore him if he wants to be decent otherwise Dino na confirm jungle man who doesn't care to show decorum and given his antecedent he can take off boxers and gloves to engage Keyamo in fistcuffs.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Basher8583: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2022
donaldking100:
We silently build our structures while they fight.
Obi is taking over.

Olodo. Political Structure aren't built overnight.

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by murmee: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
rolams:

Go and watch Dino when he was in the senate. Keyamo that has spoilt his own career with his useless political affiliation. One begins to wonder if studying law doesn't worth it again.
What was Dino's achievement when he was in the Senate. Was it the altercation he had with Mrs Remi Tinubu that you are proud of or his Agbero fight at the House of Representatives? Dino is a thug. Just see the way he talked in the video as if he was fighting in a motor park. Very shameful!
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by murmee: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Okealaaye:
Dino Melaye doesn't have the wind that can carry him through a marathon of decent discourse. It ain't about gra gra and shouting. It's about knowing the subject of discussion and defending it with calmness and composure.
Applauded. Good post!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by murmee: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Dino is just a noise maker, unintelligent. Keyamo will floor him in intellectual discussions.
EXACTLY!
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by tabaralph: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
wolesmile:
Melaye, debate?
Na song him wan sing for Instagram and YouTube? Abi he think say debate na comedy.
This man is more of a comic relief to me in this hard times.

You literally took this words out of my mouth..Dino the clown
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by SunnyDS(m): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
Okk
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Hakeem3(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
chase4:

Is God not a miraculous God? grin he has set confusion in the midst of the evil PDP and APC
While the OBi-dients are dancing to victory already. Thank you Lord for setting Nigeria free may your name be praised.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Image123(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Look at who Atiku appointed as spokesperson, comedian. i keep saying it,even though all the major contenders are hopeless and thieves, Tinubu still outstands the rest by many miles.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Shawl001(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
Make I no lie,
I've always confused these two men together.
They should be brothers cheesy
Dino Melaye and Festus Keyamo...there personality seems politically identical.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by rolams(m): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
murmee:
What was Dino's achievement when he was in the Senate. Was it the altercation he had with Mrs Remi Tinubu that you are proud of or his Agbero fight at the House of Representatives? Dino is a thug. Just see the way he talked in the video as if he was fighting in a motor park. Very shameful!

It's obvious you don't follow the Nigerian senate!

Which video? The one I watch or another one?
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by rolams(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Celeboy22:

Keyamo should be the outstanding one here because he's more intelligent than Dino, he's a lawyer, what is Dino,
Shame on Dino who left PDP to APC

Why he no win Election again.

Dino can not contest an Election and Win Again.

Never will that happen.

He did not have a Political Structure.

Though I liked him a lot disturbing Buhari for me then, but why did he said he's a Senator for just a tenure and why was he seeking re-election after losing all hope from Gubernatorial Election, he decided to go back and lost on Primaries, Dino of all people lost on Primaries..
No Credibility

I can never contest Elections as big as Dino and lose Elections.

How can he win when his driver for 16 years now can not be proud of a completed bungalow.

Your post is full of sentiments. Comparing Keyamo who belittled the office of the vice president with Dino is a No No. I have nothing to say.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by rolams(m): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
garfield1:

Oga stop that.melaye is a clown,a stupid man

I know, you will always play that your political games. When will you put sentiment off your points? Have you tried to generalised the statement so as to examine how stupid Keyamo will look when we relate the statement to Oshinbajo our current V.P?

I don't buy the idea of turning everything to politics. We need to face reality.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by adedayoa2(f): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
Wait o, Dino Melaye challenging Keyamo? Wetin we no go hear.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by BigDaddymusic: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
NYSC meal tickets at that !
detectivejones:
Two men defending their meal tickets.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Billygee2u: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
Mhurfhy:
Two confused adult

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

High Court In Orlu, Imo Set Ablaze By Armed Men (Photo) / How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah / Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.