Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate (22832 Views)

2023 Election: Atiku Challenges Tinubu To Debate / Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership / Dino Melaye Blasts PDP Governors, Says They Practice "Greediocracy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by ufotunang: 7:27am On Aug 07, 2022
They are figuring for their pockets and bank account and not for the youths and common man and nigerians
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 07, 2022
SATANICMONEYMAN:
Mad mad mad people every where. It shall never be well with u and your generation if your VOTE For APC may the curses that Nigerians has place on APC be your meal in the morning launch in the noon and dinner in the Night.
Dino keyamo is right PEter is better than Atiku and Thinubu

"I laugh in Latin
Butterfly calls itself bird.
Bathroom that strains to become river.

Dreaming is allowed though, but most dreams remain as dream no matter the desire of the dreamer that they should come into physical manifestation! Peter Obi don pick millions of Euros on the streets of his dreamland and he's glad as a result. You and Tinubu? Who dash frog coat? It's people like Peter Obi and his followers that would see Elephant and call it Mirage! Just the head of Asiwaju's elephant is not an easy burden for Kid Obi. Tinubu, the incomparable Tinubu! Tinubu, the Jagaban of indomitable courage and ability. What an insult! Like The Jagaban can ever allow Peter Obi to untie the latchet of his polished shoes!"
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by ufotunang: 7:28am On Aug 07, 2022
Coolsperm:
Am a human being , I can never support Tinubu
.... hahahaha...you are very funny
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Olamorireayo: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2022
It is only God that can help us from this people,both keyamo SDM oo all of them .
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by rolams(m): 7:31am On Aug 07, 2022
Alajiki:

Dino is all noise no content. His submission in this short video is disappointedly pedestrian.

Keyamo will floor him time and time again.

Are you telling me Dino hasn't pointed out some points in his submissions in the video. Being an angry man in the video doesn't take away some of his points. How many Nigerians recognise Keyamo as a minister? What influence has he had on this administration or the sector belongs? Any policy or agenda from him so far? Have you ever noticed his presence in this current administration?

Just observe this, you will understand my view on Dino's response.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Eniitankorede: 7:32am On Aug 07, 2022
rolams:

Keyamo can't stand Dino.

Dino is just a noise maker, unintelligent. Keyamo will floor him in intellectual discussions.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by BetterNija: 7:34am On Aug 07, 2022
Mr. Dino pepper �️ 2007 to 2022 is just 16 years and not 20 years as u claimed .

Atiku , human developer ... Mention how many people he has developed that we can refer to today ..
Probably, I will mention you
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by etrouble: 7:35am On Aug 07, 2022
newbornmacho:
Keyamo will wipe the floor with Dino. But I'm obidient

Imagine a 3rd Class graduate of Geography challenging a lawyer and Senior Advocate of Nigeria to a debate. E be like say Dino Melaye wants to intentionally demarket his boss the equally semi-literate Atikulation Abubakar
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by etrouble: 7:37am On Aug 07, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed The OBIdient train is unstoppable! Nigerians have rejected agbado and umbrella

Bandits have stopped several fast moving trains and abducted even the driver and commuters. The BATifieds will stop this OBIdient train. We have been disOBIdent from Primary School, ask our Primary School teachers.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by rolams(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Dino is just a noise maker, unintelligent. Keyamo will floor him in intellectual discussions.

Go and check Dino submissions when he was in the senate you will know how good he is.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Allisgud: 7:37am On Aug 07, 2022
emeernest:
The main debate I'm eager to see is the presidential debate involving Obi, Atiku & Tinubu. cool

Enough of evil Brooms & Umbrellas. Let's vote for Human Beings this time around. kiss
who notice shocked :othis mama papa pikin for labour party logo dey change cloth
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Eniitankorede: 7:41am On Aug 07, 2022
rolams:

Go and check Dino submissions when he was in the senate you will know how good he is.

Those submissions were given to him by combination of brains of party members in senate and outside senate. Let him come and debate by himself now.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Allisgud: 7:41am On Aug 07, 2022
I like it this way make confusion dey their camp,this campaign go sweet o,first time I will be interested in campaign updates like mtn project fame
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by rolams(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2022
etrouble:

Imagine a 3rd Class graduate of Geography challenging a lawyer and Senior Advocate of Nigeria to a debate. E be like say Dino Melaye wants to intentionally demarket his boss the equally semi-literate Atikulation Abubakar

Hahahaha very funny! Keyamo has never been so good or intelligent as you people think he is. He joined politics when he knew people are getting his tricks. There was a guy who was attacking him back then. The guy knows him well and keyamo knows the guy. The guy promised to expose him if Keyamo reply him. Till today, Oga keyamo no talk ooo. The guy knows how Keyamo finish school, go law school and even became SAN.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Navalsadiq(m): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2022
rolams:

Keyamo can't stand Dino.
I might not be a fan of Dino melaye but Keyamo doesn't have what it takes to stand dino melaye

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by rolams(m): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Those submissions were given to him by combination of brains of party members in senate and outside senate. Let him come and debate by himself now.

I think he has challenged Keyamo, make Keyamo accept am Na!
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by rolams(m): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2022
Navalsadiq:
I might not be a fan of Dino melaye but Keyamo doesn't have what it takes to stand dino melaye

I dey tell you.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by rolams(m): 7:58am On Aug 07, 2022
Keyamo stupidity will be exposed. He will soon be forgotten, even as a lawyer. He has taken a very wrong step. After 2023, he may be nowhere to be found.

He should have continued his career as an advocate.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by frugal(m): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2022
If Atiku miraculously wins, people like this would be rewarded with ministerial roles. We need to retire these men abeg.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by etrouble: 8:04am On Aug 07, 2022
SATANICMONEYMAN:
Mad mad mad people every where. It shall never be well with u and your generation if your VOTE For APC may the curses that Nigerians has place on APC be your meal in the morning launch in the noon and dinner in the Night.
Dino keyamo is right PEter is better than Atiku and Thinubu

Why are you cursing your generations? This your generational inherited psychiatric disorders definitely has no cure.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Polchiz(m): 8:04am On Aug 07, 2022
Okealaaye:

"I laugh in Latin
Butterfly calls itself bird.
Bathroom that strains to become river.

Dreaming is allowed though, but most dreams remain as dream no matter the desire of the dreamer that they should come into physical manifestation! Peter Obi don pick millions of Euros on the streets of his dreamland and he's glad as a result. You and Tinubu? Who dash frog coat? It's people like Peter Obi and his followers that would see Elephant and call it Mirage! Just the head of Asiwaju's elephant is not an easy burden for Kid Obi. Tinubu, the incomparable Tinubu! Tinubu, the Jagaban of indomitable courage and ability. What an insult! Like The Jagaban can ever allow Peter Obi to untie the latchet of his polished shoes!"
You will soon understand where his Jagaban nonsense started and ended.
General election is not primary election where you buy delegates with dollars.
Buhari will not rig election for him.
I don't how he intends to win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by etrouble: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2022
rolams:
Keyamo stupidity will be exposed. He will soon be forgotten even as a lawyer. He has chosen to taken a very wrong step. After 2023, he may be nowhere to be found.

He should have continue his career as an advocate.

Keyamo is a lawyer and Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) , not everyone is a dropout like you you know.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by etrouble: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2022
Polchiz:

We will rig ourselves. What about that? We control the streets, the polling booths, the rigging rooms, and the Supreme Court. So, where will you win? On Twitter and Facebook and Instagram and Nairaland, well we will leave that to you in order to reduce suicide number.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by etrouble: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2022
Navalsadiq:

This one's IQ seems to be lower than that of Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by etrouble: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2022
BetterNija:
Mr. Dino pepper �️ 2007 to 2022 is just 16 years and not 20 years as u claimed .

Atiku , human developer ... Mention how many people he has developed that we can refer to today ..
Probably, I will mention you

May Dino Melaye thinks he is Tinubu's spokesman, because he is definitely talking about Tinubu being a human developer. His boys, that is, the humans Tinubu discovered, nurtured, and developed are too many to mention
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2022
Polchiz:

This must be The Jagaban then?

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Realtalk20: 8:11am On Aug 07, 2022
Okealaaye:

He couldn't help himself grin

Baba can you not talk for 30 minutes ? grin
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Polchiz(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2022
etrouble:

We will rig ourselves. What about that? We control the streets, the polling booths, the rigging rooms, and the Supreme Court. So, where will you win?
And others will fold their hands and watch you?

Do you know how many military generals on the side of Obi?
Do you know anything about Datti Yusuf?

Where was your Agbero when Jagaban was humiliated in Edo and Osun?

Did you watch Obi's visit to Kaduna yesterday?

We are ready to give your agbero gbas gbos.

Obi is gentle but his supporters are not.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by rolams(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2022
etrouble:

Keyamo is a lawyer and Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) , not everyone is a dropout like you you know.

Corner corner SAN abi?
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Polchiz(m): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2022
Okealaaye:

I have seen this nonsense several times.

I know where it emanated from and I am not bothered.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2022
Polchiz:

I have seen this nonsense several times.

I know where it emanated from and I am not bothered.

But it ain't no nonsense! Photos don't lie, now do they? I only corrected you false claim. Is isn't that supposed to be seen as good neighbourliness?
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by latolz: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2022
I don't give a damn about the two of you and your principals.. BULL SHIT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day / Crude Oil Will Soon Sell For $50 Per Barrel – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.