Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate (22830 Views)

2023 Election: Atiku Challenges Tinubu To Debate / Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership / Dino Melaye Blasts PDP Governors, Says They Practice "Greediocracy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Billygee2u: 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed The OBIdient train is unstoppable! Nigerians have rejected agbado and umbrella
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by SupremeSpecimen: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
kerry57:
Malaye just wan shop atiku money by all means. He just dey deceive atiku

This doesn't make any sense

Atiku is the front runner
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by GreatrAnalyst: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
lonecatt:
Keyamo is a spokesman for an ancestor who takes drugs more than food.
fatality grin grin

Sincerely this is the savagery of the month.
It is brutal upper cut grin
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by filey: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
This Dino you talk nonsense but the same you will attack the office of the president is ok. What a hypocrite you are.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Celeboy22: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
rolams:

Your post is full of sentiments. Comparing Keyamo who belittled the office of the vice president with Dino is a No No. I have nothing to say.
u

You just judged me right now, I always stand for the truth.

Standing for the truth is what you call sentiment?

Why did Dino leave PDP at first?

He will never be relevant again in our eyes.

He's fighting for a Ministerial Appointment, he won't get it bcs Atiku will never win.

Your money will not work this time.(Atiku)

I'm not for TINUBU either.

I want a Good Nigeria that I can wake up and buy a nomination form after consulting my Constituency and not Political Fathers that will tell me not to go that is not yet my turn.

Nigeria need Reformation and it's starting at the Center of Affairs

Dino is No go area!!!

We don't have seat of the Vice President, or do we have some?

He did right belittling the Office of the Vice President, I would have done same.

Thank you and have a lovely day ahead.

#Celestials Pray for NIGERIA

#TooLateToFail✅✅✅
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Billmos: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dino should learn to choose his opponent,this one him go chose na nuclear missile.till tomorrow he can't face keyamo no by making noise shoe get size,dino should no this by now
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by rolams(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
Celeboy22:
u

You just judged me right now, I always stand for the truth.

Standing for the truth is what you call sentiment?

Why did Dino leave PDP at first?

He will never be relevant again in our eyes.

He's fighting for a Ministerial Appointment, he won't get it bcs Atiku will never win.

Your money will not work this time.(Atiku)

I'm not for TINUBU either.

I want a Good Nigeria that I can wake up and buy a nomination form after consulting my Constituency and not Political Fathers that will tell me not to go that is not yet my turn.

Nigeria need Reformation and it's starting at the Center of Affairs

Dino is No go area!!!

We don't have seat of the Vice President, or do we have some?

He did right belittling the Office of the Vice President, I would have done same.

Thank you and have a lovely day ahead.

#Celestials Pray for NIGERIA

#TooLateToFail✅✅✅

You sound so funny again. Why do we care so much on the running mate issue? Why can't a candidate run alone? Dino leaving the party is not what I am talking about. I am not talking about party but examined the Keyamo's statement and put every other V.P both the APC and PDP in their position and use the Keyamo's. How will you judge Keyamo. That's my point. He is off point.

Again comparing Atiku and Obi really belittled Keyamo as a lawyer and the standard you guys placed him.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Ferdinandu(m): 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
Someone should tell the two over grown babies that as agreed by them ObiDatti has taken over the Social Media space, they should go to street corners, Newspaper vendors Corner, parks, bars, Weed joints and fight off their differences because that is where their voters are. Social Media voters are strictly for ObiDatti
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by Gunayo(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Coolsperm:
Am a human being , I can never support Tinubu
So Na animals dey support Tinubu Abi? Kai Naija. I dey laugh obidiently.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate by PharmacyStore: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2022
Okay we have heard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos To Fine Drivers Without LASDRI Licence / Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle / Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.