Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) (16505 Views)

Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. / Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason / Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Hakeem3(m): 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
Tabithatim:

http://ng.dailyadvent.com/politics/2018/12/15/youre-a-liar-group-slam-pdp-presidential-running-mate/
Op you are really confused. Pls get a life.
We will vote A lying Peter obi as president over a peeing Tinubu or Atiku tongue
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by mycar: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
Perfectbeing:
That is how he estimated that his investment is almost $100 million. Same way he estimated that he left almost N75 billion for Obiano.
And that's the same way he will say (if he wins) that he only estimated Egypt power generation level when he went there to study.

Peter Obi is a liar. Deal with it.
If you, yourself is not a liar, you would know that that investment was worth that amount at the time he made that statement, if you are not a liar , you would have known that the document containing the amount he left is opened to the public for verification and it's online and the figure there is correct according to Obiano who only disagreed based on payable debt which of course was for the contracts yet to be completed.
If you had been in the class in your secondary school days, you'd known that there is never an accurate figure in statistics, hence we have average, media, mode and some times moving average.

Something someone does not know is bigger than one, we have lots of statistical illitrates in this country, you need to know where you belong.
Your type will say that 10 divide by zero is 0 or zero divide by 10 is 10.
And yes, Obi will be your president come February next year, deal with it
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Morphinne: 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
wolesmile:

Honestly, I feel like giving you a big hug.

Just imagine the writer above, despite knowing the truth, call my comment "Rancid trash."
Is it not by their response to comments you know them?
I just laugh at their gross stupidity. It’s needless to keep gracing them with your precious time. I laugh and pass because Obituary’s presidential aspiration is nothing short of comedy grin

1 Like

Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Cantonese: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Okealaaye:

"I laugh in Latin
Butterfly calls itself bird.
Bathroom that strains to become river.

Dreaming is allowed though, but most dreams remain as dream no matter the desire of the dreamer that they should come into physical manifestation! Peter Obi don pick millions of Euros on the streets of his dreamland and he's glad as a result. You and Tinubu? Who dash frog coat? It's people like Peter Obi and his followers that would see Elephant and call it Mirage! Just the head of Asiwaju's elephant is not an easy burden for Kid Obi. Tinubu, the incomparable Tinubu! Tinubu, the Jagaban of indomitable courage and ability. What an insult! Like The Jagaban can ever allow Peter Obi to untie the latchet of his polished shoes!"

“Dreaming”? Unfortunately we are not dreaming. Those dreaming are the youths like you, who were bewitched with false promises of a certain utopia by some old men in 2014. The old men who see you as tools to be used to perpetuate themselves in power. The old men who know the medicine that you need. That medicine is the tiny amount given to you at polling booths to make you vote for them and keep them in power perpetually. You lots are free to dream of a better tomorrow that would never come with your principal.
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Perfectbeing(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
mycar:

If you, yourself is not a liar, you would know that that investment was worth that amount at the time he made that statement, if you are not a liar , you would have known that the document containing the amount he left is opened to the public for verification and it's online and the figure there is correct according to Obiano who only disagreed based on payable debt which of course was for the contracts yet to be completed.
If you had been in the class in your secondary school days, you'd known that there is never an accurate figure in statistics, hence we have average, media, mode and some times moving average.

Something someone does not know is bigger than one, we have lots of statistical illitrates in this country, you need to know where you belong.
Your type will say that 10 divide by zero is 0 or zero divide by 10 is 10.
And yes, Obi will be your president come February next year, deal with it
No difference between you and Obi. Lying with reckless abandon.
Just read the rubbish you wrote.
Even if there's no accurate figure in stats, 35 billion is a far cry from 75 billion even with rounding off and approximation.

Peter Obi lied to the Anambrans that he left 75 billion plus no debt for his successor and Anambras began to expect too much for Obiano that he had to clear the air on the real amount that was left and the debts he inherited.

You and Obi are nothing not liars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Cantonese:

“Dreaming”? Unfortunately we are not dreaming. Those dreaming are the youths like you, who were bewitched with false promises of a certain utopia by some old men in 2014. The old men who see you as tools to be used to perpetuate themselves in power. The old men who know the medicine that you need. That medicine is the tiny amount given to you at polling booths to make you vote for them and keep them in power perpetually. You lots are free to dream of a better tomorrow that would never come with your principal.

Looks like you learned from the people who gave "false promises of a certain utopia" to us in 2015, because you are now doing exactly the same thing they did way back then. Peter Obi is a public figure in Nigeria, so we knew him in the past just as we know him now. We can remember certain things which were not expected from a gentleman about him. We know where he's coming from. Meaning that he's not DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER POLITICIANS! We know that he too stinks like the others and deodorising him is needless. His Excellency Peter Obi does not need an introduction. In any case, as freeborn Africans, we respect OLD AGE, not just because we're taught to do so, but we are aware that true wisdom resides in advanced years. In addition, we're aware of many other countries in the world where old men preside over the affairs of the country and the result is advanced improvement in all national affairs. We know of Malaysia especially, where a former president was recalled from retirement at age 88, because the younger president mismanaged governance. But the man was still president when he died in 2018 at the age of 92 years! So we're not blind as we can see the coffee. There's no need asking us to wake up to smell it!
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Marvyx(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

So in essence? You don't want to vote Tinubu because Igbos are very tribalistic? Listen to yourself.

Tinubu had more achievements is just a veil you're throwing on the real reason (Igbos are tribalistic) you don't want to vote Obi. This is the reason why Nigeria can never move forward. You guys are too sentimental and tribalistic to see a way forward.

Please my conscience is as clear as crystal, I should be telling you that. I'm neither an Igbo nor Yoruba and I can think objectively thank you.

I shame for youths like you in this country. Gosh!! sad
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by mycar: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
Perfectbeing:
No difference between you and Obi. Lying with reckless abandon.
Just read the rubbish you wrote.
Even if there's no accurate figure in stats, 35 billion is a far cry from 75 billion even with rounding off and approximation.

Peter Obi lied to the Anambrans that he left 75 billion plus no debt for his successor and Anambras began to expect too much for Obiano that he had to clear the air on the real amount that was left and the debts he inherited.

You and Obi are nothing not liars
You are a very fat liar and you lie without self worth, so pathetic, did he leave any conclusive debt? the answer is NO, if Obiano did't want the contracts to go on, he would have terminated them, he paid 80% mobilization fee and not expected to pay until the contract is concluded, so what's it that is giving you or.gasm there?
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Realtalk20: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
Okealaaye:

Looks like you learned from the people who gave "false promises of a certain utopia" to us in 2015, because you are now doing exactly the same thing they did way back then. Peter Obi is a public figure in Nigeria, so we knew him in the past just as we know him now. We can remember certain things which were not expected from a gentleman about him. We know where he's coming from. Meaning that he's not DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER POLITICIANS! We know that he too stinks like the others and deodorising him is needless. His Excellency Peter Obi does not need an introduction. In any case, as freeborn Africans, we respect OLD AGE, not just because we're taught to do so, but we are aware that true wisdom resides in advanced years. In addition, we're aware of many other countries in the world where old men preside over the affairs of the country and the result is advanced improvement in all national affairs. We know of Malaysia especially, where a former president was recalled from retirement at age 88, because the younger president mismanaged governance. But the man was still president when he died in 2018 at the age of 92 years! So we're not blind as we can see the coffee. There's no need asking us to wake up to smell it!

You are a talkative
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Realtalk20:

You are a talkative

Eh, how did you know? Did anyone tell you that, because that's just the way all my friends and acquaintances describe me. To tell you the truth, I love being called talkative, because it shows that I'm not dumb! Being talkative is a great virtue, don't you think?
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Realtalk20: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Okealaaye:

Eh, how did you know? Did anyone tell you that, because that's just the way all my friends and acquaintances describe me. To tell you the truth, I love being called talkative, because it shows that I'm not dumb! Being talkative is a great virtue, don't you think?

You talk too much

I didn't ask you all this. Talkative grin

Now cry
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Perfectbeing(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
mycar:

You are a very fat liar and you lie without self worth, so pathetic, did he leave any conclusive debt? the answer is NO, if Obiano did't want the contracts to go on, he would have terminated them, he paid 80% mobilization fee and not expected to pay until the contract is concluded, so what's it that is giving you or.gasm there?
Like it or not, Obiano came to live TV and said Obi never left any 75 billion for him.

You and Obi are liars.
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by PharmacyStore: 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
What should we do now?
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
Realtalk20:

You talk too much

I didn't ask you all this. Talkative grin

Now cry

I just told you that I love to be called Talkative, didn't I? It's therefore, expected of me to talk without halting. So whoever it is that doesn't like that can find happiness elsewhere. You as an adult know that there are people who take Paracetamol for the headache of other people, don't you? They are the ones who carry the burden of other people's luggage of pebbles on their heads whilst dragging their own box along on the ground. Lets you know that there are many kinds of people everywhere you go. The Britons call them the people who wail and cry more than the bereaved. My friend, may God prevent you and me from being described in such a way. Of course, we can't because we mind our business all the time. Have a nice time pondering on the forgoing, my Darling friend.
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by bewla(m): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
Seniorwriter:
OP is the real liar and falsifying agent...your writeup is referring to Peter Obi as a vice presidential candidate? How? SMH

@Seniorwriter
Bobriski
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Realtalk20: 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
Okealaaye:

I just told you that I love to be called Talkative, didn't I? It's therefore, expected of me to talk without halting. So whoever it is that doesn't like that can find happiness elsewhere. You as an adult know that there are people who take Paracetamol for the headache of other people, don't you? They are the ones who carry the burden of other people's luggage of pebbles on their heads whilst dragging their own box along on the ground. Lets you know that there are many kinds of people everywhere you go. The Britons call them the people who wail and cry more than the bereaved. My friend, may God prevent you and me from being described in such a way. Of course, we can't because we mind our business all the time. Have a nice time pondering on the forgoing, my Darling friend.

Talkative, I don't read the epistles..

You talk too much grin

Talkative
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by lilbarracuda(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
Marvyx:
These guys are trying so hard to paint PO black.

Don't you guys understand that no matter what you say the majority of us don't want BAT or Atiku? We are not sentimental, we owe no party shit, we just want good governance and progress and that's what we see in PO,so to hell with your expositions..

If you had given us Osibanjo or another credible candidate as a flag bearer, maybe we would have been having a different conversation but you fools want to drag Nigeria backwards while enriching your pockets.

Expose all you want na una know... Obi till infinity.

No be small ooo
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by JaroMan: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Tabithatim:

http://ng.dailyadvent.com/politics/2018/12/15/youre-a-liar-group-slam-pdp-presidential-running-mate/
Hahaha Peter Obi is coasting home with victory before our very eyes.
How did I know? When the centrifugal forces are equal to centripetal forces, equilibrium is attained. The opposition from APC and PDP has steadied his voyage to Aso Rock, because those that didn't take him serious have looked to his direction and found him manageable.
Back to the post:
Where does Peter Obi get his information? Simple, from official desks, not black market.
If you want to know how many cars are in Nigeria, go to road safety people. Go to Coscharis, PAN etc. Don't go to Maza Maza; they also sell smuggled cars which are not in database.
BMO said 11m; this could be truth if FRSC give you vehicle register. But is it truth based on those plying the roads?
Peter Obi as usual, was correct.
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by GodisFirst: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ok, we have heard.
Go and get another one. Meanwhile, on Peter Obi /Yusuf Datti 2023 we stand.
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by mycar: 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Like it or not, Obiano came to live TV and said Obi never left any 75 billion for him.

You and Obi are liars.
show me the video or you forever keep quiet
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Perfectbeing(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
mycar:

show me the video or you forever keep quiet
Can you just do a simple Google search and keep quiet?

I don't have the video with me here but he said it in an interview. Go and verify.

Here's the vanguard newspaper exerpt.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/obiano-denies-obis-n75bn-handover/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjKzruSx7f5AhWCwQIHHWiCC5UQFnoECAoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1QoxclJysFiv1GvsuaAwA5
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by mycar: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Can you just do a simple Google search and keep quiet?

I don't have the video with me here but he said it in an interview. Go and verify.

Here's the vanguard newspaper exerpt.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/obiano-denies-obis-n75bn-handover/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjKzruSx7f5AhWCwQIHHWiCC5UQFnoECAoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1QoxclJysFiv1GvsuaAwA5
I asked for video evidence and you are sending newspaper publication which could be denied.
I know you can't afford to watch this video but for the benefit of doubt, I will still post it here for you to see.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHFTH4W6qKs

In summary, Obiano secretary agreed that obi left N75B but not all the money can be accessed immediately
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Perfectbeing(m): 12:05am On Aug 09, 2022
mycar:

I asked for video evidence and you are sending newspaper publication which could be denied.
I know you can't afford to watch this video but for the benefit of doubt, I will still post it here for you to see.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHFTH4W6qKs

In summary, Obiano secretary agreed that obi left N75B but not all the money can be accessed immediately
Obiano know what he was saying when he said Peter Obi left only 35 billion with debts claiming 70% of it
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by mycar: 5:09am On Aug 09, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Obiano know what he was saying when he said Peter Obi left only 35 billion with debts claiming 70% of it
There was no debt, he paid 80% mobilization fee on all the contracts, he couldn't have paid for the contracts that were yet to be executed and yes, it was the best thing to do, if he hadn't awarded those contracts , Obiano would have squandered the Money and mind you he did not leave the money as a Christmas gift for Obiano, hence he captured it in his hand over note including all the contracts yet to be completed and the completed ones and by the way, Obiano abondon some of the contracts and nobody killed him, he should have abadoned all of them na! What was he there for if not to work? And doubt you watched the video to see his secretary agreed to the said amount.

So, if I left a house and 75% mortgage for you , it is at your discretion to sell the house and pay up the mortgage and invest the balance or be collecting rent from the house to be servicing the mortgage gradually.

Mind you, the Mbadinuju and Ngige administrations left a very huge debt for him to clear, hence he had a rocky start, issues with payment of salary and pension backlog but he however turned things around within a shortest possible time and cleared all the debt.
If he Peter obi was not competent in the areas mentioned, I promise you, alot of Igbos would have risen against him.
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Perfectbeing(m): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2022
mycar:

There was no debt, he paid 80% mobilization fee on all the contracts, he couldn't have paid for the contracts that were yet to be executed and yes, it was the best thing to do, if he hadn't awarded those contracts , Obiano would have squandered the Money and mind you he did not leave the money as a Christmas gift for Obiano, hence he captured it in his hand over note including all the contracts yet to be completed and the completed ones and by the way, Obiano abondon some of the contracts and nobody killed him, he should have abadoned all of them na! What was he there for if not to work? And doubt you watched the video to see his secretary agreed to the said amount.

So, if I left a house and 75% mortgage for you , it is at your discretion to sell the house and pay up the mortgage and invest the balance or be collecting rent from the house to be servicing the mortgage gradually.

Mind you, the Mbadinuju and Ngige administrations left a very huge debt for him to clear, hence he had a rocky start, issues with payment of salary and pension backlog but he however turned things around within a shortest possible time and cleared all the debt.
If he Peter obi was not competent in the areas mentioned, I promise you, alot of Igbos would have risen against him.
Risen against who? How many Igbos have risen against Ikpeazu?
If Ikpeazu was to contest again he'll still win.

Obi lied he left 75 billion whereas he left only 35 billion. He wrote cheques that would be cashed after Obiano took over.

Source_ Obiano
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by mycar: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Risen against who? How many Igbos have risen against Ikpeazu?
If Ikpeazu was to contest again he'll still win.

Obi lied he left 75 billion whereas he left only 35 billion. He wrote cheques that would be cashed after Obiano took over.

Source_ Obiano
You are a hungry man and your lies have a way of affecting your progress. Politics aside!
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Perfectbeing(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
mycar:

You are a hungry man and your lies have a way of affecting your progress. Politics aside!
Look for the video where Obiano debunked Obi lies.

Go and verify
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by mycar: 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Look for the video where Obiano debunked Obi lies.

Go and verify
Provide the video for me and I show you where Obiano aids attested to the fact that he left that equivalent sum.
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by Perfectbeing(m): 12:08am On Aug 12, 2022
mycar:

Provide the video for me and I show you where Obiano aids attest to the fact that he left that equivalent sum.
I'm telling you of what a sitting Governor said on live TV and you're telling me of what an ordinary aid said.
Re: BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) by mycar: 12:15am On Aug 12, 2022
Perfectbeing:
I'm telling you of what a sitting Governor said on live TV and you're telling me of what an ordinary aid said.
In as much as you haven't shown me a video of him say that, It still battles me how you believed him and disbelieved Obi even when the former's aid vindicated Obi and you said you are a perfect being, how much are you being paid to remain in darkness?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal Hears Obi’s Motion Today, Atiku’s On Tinubu’s Citizenship Tomorrow / HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities / Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.