Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart (8221 Views)

A Very False Christian Belief About The Afterlife. / What's The Yoruba Traditional Belief Of Afterlife? / There Is No Afterlife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Pootle: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
die first after that mak we see if after life dey undecided
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Desusi: 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
gentlestdude:
Lol nothing like afterlife, once you're gone you're gone forever...

What afterlife does the early men who dies before the emergence of religion have?

Or the ones who died at birth before even knowing anything?
You goofed,ignorance is no excuse before the lord,the reason why the Bible was given to men,is to see what happened to men in the days of old and get reconcile with God so that our ways could be amended. If you obey and be willing, you will eat the fruits of the land, but if you do otherwise, expect reverse oh man!Where do you want to spend eternity?
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Desusi: 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
arejibadz:
Whc one be after life again??
When you die now!
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by TheCongo2: 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
kingmsookwagh:
Life after death is still a mystery to mankind. Forget what you read and go through in books. They are all theoretical approaches to these mysteries.

The Good we do here on Earth, I believe is what reserves a better place in the afterlife.

Happy Sunday to you all....

There are people among the living who had experienced the afterlife . They have been on the other side and then return. So, we can no longer say that life after death is a mystery
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Desusi: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
Offpoint1:
Still trying to understand the voodoo or hypnotizing powers employed to enslaved the minds of humans into believing they will burn or go to heaven after death.

The first punishment God biblically gave was "DEATH" no human was going to hell or heaven in the entire old book ( if I'm wrong correct me)... what happened?

Did God lie about telling Adam the consequences of the fruit? (spiritual death people hold your peace)

If God needed humans in heaven he would have created in heaven just like He did the Angels. What's the point of going through earth before heaven?

What did God want humans in heaven for? For praises? There are more Angels in heaven than the entire human past, present and future populations. What services are you going to render in heaven that those angels couldn't?
If God needed in heaven he'd created you there or even state it as his ORIGINAL plan.

I just can't wait for the judgement day if there will be any...
Hmmmm,a new doctrine! The end shall tells
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by InvertedHammer: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
Interesting15:

When you close your eyes and depart this world, there is an afterlife you will find yourself.

While our current world is limited and short, this afterlife is eternal and everlasting.

Interestingly, your actions and decisions here on earth will determine where and how you will spend your afterlife.

In the afterlife, everyone will be judged by God for the things we did on earth.

While some will be embraced into Heaven (a place of eternal peace and comfort), some will be banished to hell fire (a place of eternal torment).

Hence, the best thing you can do for yourself is to start preparing for the afterlife before you die.

How can you adequately prepare?

Simply accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and forsake your sins.

Say this prayer now:

LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.

Now, start serving Him in spirit and in truth, and ignore the sinful distractions of this world.

You see, this is one prominent way to live a true fulfilled life, and you must align yourself with God your Creator to become all He has destined you to be. Don't forget that it is your destiny to have an intimate righteous relationship with God which is eternal in nature, through Jesus Christ. You will be empowered with the Holy Ghost, and you will live a life of true dominion.

God bless you, in Jesus Name.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/08/be-sure-of-your-afterlife-before-you.html?m=1

/

You need a job.

That's all.

/
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by kingxsamz(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
Be sure of the life you're living now or the life you'll live in the future, not some fictional afterlife no one can prove. Your only existence is now.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by DeepSight(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
Offpoint1:
Still trying to understand the voodoo or hypnotizing powers employed to enslaved the minds of humans into believing they will burn or go to heaven after death.

The first punishment God biblically gave was "DEATH" no human was going to hell or heaven in the entire old book ( if I'm wrong correct me)... what happened?

Did God lie about telling Adam the consequences of the fruit? (spiritual death people hold your peace)

If God needed humans in heaven he would have created in heaven just like He did the Angels. What's the point of going through earth before heaven?

What did God want humans in heaven for? For praises? There are more Angels in heaven than the entire human past, present and future populations. What services are you going to render in heaven that those angels couldn't?
If God needed in heaven he'd created you there or even state it as his ORIGINAL plan.

The idea I believe is that "angels" in "heaven" do not have free-will and have not experienced reality in a holistic way, given that they inhabit only goodness and light. And that human spirits are different as they experience both good and evil, light and darkness, and thus when they arise from the material world and return to their source they inevitably possess certain qualities which no other beings would possess.

The foregoing is my understanding of why certain religionists believe humans are special in the spiritual scheme of things in relation to "heaven" - please take note that I do not express it as my personal belief or creed.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Offpoint1: 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
DeepSight:

The idea I believe is that "angels" in "heaven" do not have free-will and have not experienced reality in a holistic way, given that they inhabit only goodness and light. And that human spirits are different as they experience both good and evil, light and darkness, and thus when they arise from the material world and return to their source they inevitably possess certain qualities which no other beings would possess.

The foregoing is my understanding of why certain religionists believe humans are special in the spiritual scheme of things in relation to "heaven" - please take note that I do not express it as my personal belief or creed.
Angels don't have freewill? grin Then what happened to "Lucifer"? A being without freewill wasn't supposed to act a script not included his /her program... Where was the rebellious script recorded from?

That's a question that begs for answers

1 Like

Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by DeepSight(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
Offpoint1:

Angels don't have freewill? grin Then what happened to "Lucifer"? A being without freewill wasn't supposed to act a script not included his /her program... Where was the rebellious script recorded from?

That's a question that begs for answers

My sentiments exactly. Kindly note my words where i wrote: "please take note that I do not express it as my personal belief or creed."

There are some traditions - such as the Grail Movement - who try to cover this problem by saying that Lucifer only rebelled when he was at a "great distance" from th light pressure of the presence of God. I do not buy this either.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Lasgidi90(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Offpoint1:

If God needed humans in heaven he would have created them in heaven just like He did the Angels. What's the point of going through earth before heaven?

If God needed humans in heaven he'd have created you there or even state it as his ORIGINAL plan.

Wooooooooooow, just wooooow. You said it all.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
adams123:

Then you better safe yourself from the hellfire by start studying Islam as that is the only way to attained salvation on judgment day. Pls, is my sincere advice to you since you are desirable to enter paradise. Pls sister I'm begging you to study what's Islam all about.

Forget the bokoharam and bandits even our bad Muslim political leaders that are not practicing in accordance to its tenets..

Lol..brother pls ehn allow me follow my faith in peace I take God beg u��
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Offpoint1: 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
DeepSight:

My sentiments exactly. Kindly note my words where i wrote: "please take note that I do not express it as my personal belief or creed."

There are some traditions - such as the Grail Movement - who try to cover this problem by saying that Lucifer only rebelled when he was at a "great distance" from th light pressure of the presence of God. I do not buy this either.
I understand you bro...

The unfortunate thing is religious people would rather attack and call one names instead of attempting an answer to the questions.
The grail narrative is still another lies, given the numbers of angels who bought lucifer idea... And God's omnipresent title.

The original books had gone through a lot of modifications from different centuries/civilization.
In fact the whole truth has been conceded, I doubt those books were anything God inspiration.
They are nothing but man creative thinking, literatures and tool of mind control by the early earth rulers.

1 Like

Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by clericuzzio(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
Interesting15:

When you close your eyes and depart this world, there is an afterlife you will find yourself.

While our current world is limited and short, this afterlife is eternal and everlasting.

Interestingly, your actions and decisions here on earth will determine where and how you will spend your afterlife.

In the afterlife, everyone will be judged by God for the things we did on earth.

While some will be embraced into Heaven (a place of eternal peace and comfort), some will be banished to hell fire (a place of eternal torment).

Hence, the best thing you can do for yourself is to start preparing for the afterlife before you die.

How can you adequately prepare?

Simply accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and forsake your sins.

Say this prayer now:

LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.

Now, start serving Him in spirit and in truth, and ignore the sinful distractions of this world.

You see, this is one prominent way to live a true fulfilled life, and you must align yourself with God your Creator to become all He has destined you to be. Don't forget that it is your destiny to have an intimate righteous relationship with God which is eternal in nature, through Jesus Christ. You will be empowered with the Holy Ghost, and you will live a life of true dominion.

God bless you, in Jesus Name.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/08/be-sure-of-your-afterlife-before-you.html?m=1

This is absolute trash, You don't go to hell neither do you go to heaven after death.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by DeepSight(m): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Offpoint1:

I understand you bro...

The unfortunate thing is religious people would rather attack and call one names instead of attempting an answer to the questions.
The grail narrative is still another lies, given the numbers of angels who bought lucifer idea... And God's omnipresent title.

The original books had gone through a lot of modifications from different centuries/civilization.
In fact the whole truth has been conceded, I doubt those books were anything God inspiration.
They are nothing but man creative thinking, literatures and tool of mind control by the early earth rulers.

Gbam.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Goldensword: 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
DeepSight:

If you have ever experienced either heartbreak or grief from bereavement, you will know that fire can indeed burn a soul.

Also if a soul can proceed upward to higher planes I wonder why you think it cannot proceed downward to lower planes.

The lowest plane in existence is earth, asked around it's not my duty to educate you on spirituality stuff and journey of soul's.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
wirinet:

Immortality is a ruse, a meaningless term. Everything including the universe itself will eventually come to an end.

You and I will end here on earth like any other animal.

Speak for yourself manito, you end here because you don't exist in the spirit realm , you limited yourself to earthly existence.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by DeepSight(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
Goldensword:

The lowest plane in existence is earth, asked around it's not my duty to educate you on spirituality stuff and journey of soul's.

Such pompous arrogance. Such egoistic presumption. Very spiritual indeed.
"Ask around." How helpful, how deep, how insightful.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by MyAmericandream(f): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
gentlestdude:

Most stillbirth/ abortion get reincarnated into another body. If God should open your spiritual eyes you might see things that will puzzle you.

1 Like

Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Nyascobar1414: 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
Earth is already hell sef.. Which hell again?

2 Likes

Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
DeepSight:

Dogs are precious beings and they have souls.

Yes i Love Dogs too , they are wonderful but they have soul not spirit, a soul is just body and mind but the spirit is different
Although you can nuture and feed the spirit through the mind.

For you to understand these things you need to come as child, forget what you think you know, start to learn and believe.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by HltSong: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Earth is already hell sef..
Which hell again?

You never suffer finish. Make your nyash start to dey lick first.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by DeepSight(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
zimdante:

Yes i Love Dogs too , they are wonderful but they have soul not spirit, a soul is just body and mind but the spirit is different
Although you can nuture and feed the spirit through the mind.

For you to understand these things you need to come as child, forget what you think you know, start to learn and believe.

How do you know this?

PS: It really irritates me when people assume an air of superior knowledge over esoteric and spiritual existential matters because the truth is that we are generally ignorant in the vast scheme of things. So for example when someone like Goldensword comes along and says that the Earth is the lowest plane in existence, I cannot but shake my head and wonder what gives him such certainty. For even in our minds darker realms are conceivable than what the Earth can offer. But what really riles is when he then says something like he cant be bothered to teach others, and that others should "ask around." That is not just shallow and flippant but outrightly stuupid.

As for you, what makes you think I am coming as an adult? What makes you think I have any thing I think I know?
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Roycemadeit(m): 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
advocatejare:

U mean by Allah breathing his spirit into the vagina (farjaha) of Maryam?

Yes
Exactly!!!
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
DeepSight:

How do you know this?

PS: It really irritates me when people assume an air of superior knowledge over esoteric and spiritual existential matters because the truth is that we are generally ignorant in the vast scheme of things. So for example when someone like Goldensword comes along and says that the Earth is the lowest plane in existence, I cannot but shake my head and wonder what gives him such certainty. For even in our minds darker realms are conceivable than what the Earth can offer. But what really riles is when he then says something like he cant be bothered to teach others, and that others should "ask around." That is not just shallow and flippant but outrightly stuupid.

As for you, what makes you think I am coming as an adult? What makes you think I have any thing I think I know?

Ok first thing first are you a Muslim or Christian or just a freethinker?
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
DeepSight:

How do you know this?

Ok first thing first, are you a Muslim,Christian or just a freethinker?
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
TheCongo2:

There are people among the living who had experienced the afterlife . They have been on the other side and then return. So, we can no longer say that life after death is a mystery
those are all stunts. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Emmanuel30a: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
gentlestdude:
Lol nothing like afterlife, once you're gone you're gone forever...

What afterlife does the early men who dies before the emergence of religion have?

Didinrin fool! What did JESUS CHRIST do, inside the grave when HE died? What is the meaning of "iku oro reda, isa oku isegun reda?" The dead in JESUS CHRIST would rise first on the ressurection day...
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by DeepSight(m): 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
zimdante:

Ok first thing first, are you a Muslim,Christian or just a freethinker?

I don't subscribe to any religion whatsoever: nonetheless I believe that there is a spiritual dimension to our being and to our reality.
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by Emmanuel30a: 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
Bunch of fools overhere... Bunch of fools that knows that there is life but ignores the truth about life after death... Mediocre fools, did you atleast knows that there is death; since you don't believe that there is life after death? Ignorant bastards and willful sinners, you didn't believe after life or you ignores the truth about the life after death; because you don't know 'the before life' or what happened before life? Surely and assuredly, you would know life after death- when you die... Hence, it is GOD that gives life and HE can take your life anytime; if you don't take the life or your life by yourself. GOD IS THE GIVER OF LIFE AND RIVER OF LIFE; HE GAVE YOU LIFE, SO YOU CAN HAVE ETERNAL LIFE... THERE IS NO ETERNAL LIFE IN this world, it is with GOD and it is with THE WORD OF GOD; WHO IS OR WHICH IS THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. O ye barbaric headquatres...
Re: Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart by legionISproteus: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
adams123:

Then you better safe yourself from the hellfire by start studying Islam as that is the only way to attained salvation on judgment day. Pls, is my sincere advice to you since you are desirable to enter paradise. Pls sister I'm begging you to study what's Islam all about.

Forget the bokoharam and bandits even our bad Muslim political leaders that are not practicing in accordance to its tenets..

When you actually study your Islam you will realize that it (along with other formats of religion) are schemes created by hustlers to subdue and control their fellow men and women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did 'Jesus' Ascend 'Up To Heaven' With A Physical Body? / Remembering Your Creator While You Are Young / Tithing: Truth, History and it's Origin From the Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.