Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Lets Talk About Why Northern Tribes Won't Vote An Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Talk About Why Northern Tribes Won't Vote An Igbo (508 Views)

Insecurity: Why Northern Elders Are Angry With Buhari – Femi Adesina / Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? / Vote An Aspirant That Has Capacity To Win Election - Maduka 'MR Evidence' Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk About Why Northern Tribes Won't Vote An Igbo by Ceeman20: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2022
Good morning great people. Usually see this comments from disgrunted individuals over time imployed by some rivals of Peter obi's candidacy. I decided to reply this morning.

Although people using that hateful lines are not necessarily northerners but Pls I would want northern tribesmen on this forum to please come and explain to us what they think would make them not vote Igbo man and why they would want igbos to vote them on any party and candidate.

What has Igbo done in the past? They created boko haram, Ansaaru terrorist, banditry, kidnapping, Fulani headsmen with maiming and mass destruction of Nigerians lives and properties and total colapse and destruction of the nations resources which was all being used to fight insurgency in the north?. What has Igbo as a tribe with millions of people done to the Hausa, kanuri or Fulani tribe in northern Nigeria that that they won't vote for their son but Igbo's will vote for them?. All the massacred Igbo's and southerners by the northerners terrorist have you held them responsible? All the massacred Igbo Christians by Muslim terrorist, have you held them responsible?. The owo bloodshed still fresh, majority victims are Igbos, do we hear your uproar and voice over their deaths? How many Muslim worshipers and mosque has Igbo's destroyed in Nigeria?. Igbo's never allowed Islam to enter them, have you asked north west why they suppress Christianity in that region to the extent of having a sharia law opposing a Democratic law in one country?.

Kindly reply or quote this comment and tell fellow nairanders what Igbo as a tribe has done to other tribe in northern parts that they're and have not done 10,000 times to them and other southern tribes.

I imply you Use your thinking cap next time you want to talk down a tribe or make useless comment just to attack a tribe.

Any Fulani, Hausa or northern minority tribesmen on this nairaland should come and explain what Igbo's has done to them.

Igbo's are your rivals in your head because of religion. Since they aren't Muslims it seems
and believed you guys are living in different world and religiously enemy. You're not any better in any angle over them, in almost all human living trajectory and standards, not better than them in education, wealth and exposed, but yet hate wouldn't allow people to see and acknowledge their superiority.

Some failed people are bringing tribal hate into campaigns. As if Peter Obi won't be favoured they chooses to play that tribal card. At least he's a majority tribe and only Christian which he's naturally favoured in that card. Yet
you hardly hear Obidients use Fulani herdsmen against atiku. Should Obidients tag him another Fulani agenda and terrorist just to inspite and add salt to what we wouldn't want to remember without crying blood.? What good has come out of Fulani's to Nigeria, they destroyed the agricultural system and brought hunger and high cost of living, they destroyed and brought insecurity, and they finaly destroyed economy and the country is completely destroyed already through their son Buhari. Should other Nigerian's kill and burn any Fulani's at sight ? But you can't hear Igbo's and Obidients use that line. Do you think they forgets too fast just not to use such over them?.

Hardly will obi's supporters use and regard tinubu as a Yoruba or Oduduwa president? Obidients aren't talking about lekki massacre? Do you think they're kid enough 2 years ago not to know what happened and not to bring back that memory.

But keep hating igbos. They're great people and your hatred is just natural and expected from you. They're Christians and great blessed tribe. Thank you

Re: Lets Talk About Why Northern Tribes Won't Vote An Igbo by Totilopussylick(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2022
The northerners holding massive awareness for Peter obi presidential race can still do what is expected of them in the next presidential election in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Why Northern Tribes Won't Vote An Igbo by ThrownBack: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2022
Labour party Anthem.*

Peter Obi is our driver.
Labour party is our vehicle.
Aso rock is our destination.
We the people are the structure.
A new Nigeria is our desire.
Our resolve is unshakable.
Our dream is possible.
We are all OBI-DIENT.
So help us x 2.
So help us God

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Why Northern Tribes Won't Vote An Igbo by SmellyNyash: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2022
We are going to vote Obi . If you don't like it, go and hang yourself in pieces grin
Re: Lets Talk About Why Northern Tribes Won't Vote An Igbo by ThrownBack: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2022
SmellyNyash:
We are going to vote Obi . If you don't like it, go and hang yourself in pieces grin

Peter Obi has massive support from real voters holding voters cards, allow reno Omokri and his band of charlatans to keep hating on the best candidate for presidency.
Re: Lets Talk About Why Northern Tribes Won't Vote An Igbo by Penguin2: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2022
I like what you said in your first few lines that most of the people saying Hausa will not vote Igbos are Tinubu’s BATstards.

While the (core)north is going about its business, Tinubu’s foolish urchins are here thinking for them.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Why Northern Tribes Won't Vote An Igbo by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2022
Igbo are African Jews. The Ishaemelites will forever hate to see them prosperous. God got their backs
Re: Lets Talk About Why Northern Tribes Won't Vote An Igbo by Naajjii: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin grin grin
Re: Lets Talk About Why Northern Tribes Won't Vote An Igbo by Ceeman20: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2022
Naajjii:

Obi an Nyamiri can never and will never be President of Nigeria ,he can only be president of Biafra populated by his fellow Nyamiri people. If you don't like it go hang yourself.
An Nyamiri to rule us , are you kidding or something?

Oya na bring half dead Yoruba and iragbaji president to be president of Nigeria nah. Lets see

Or bring the Fulani murderer and terrorist Atiku for us to vote him Nigeria president nah.
Re: Lets Talk About Why Northern Tribes Won't Vote An Igbo by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2022
God bless you
Re: Lets Talk About Why Northern Tribes Won't Vote An Igbo by Owontime: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2022
Only an IPOB does not know why nobody will vote an IPOB candidate, everyone else knows.
Re: Lets Talk About Why Northern Tribes Won't Vote An Igbo by Ceeman20: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2022
Owontime:
Only an IPOB does not know why nobody will vote an IPOB candidate, everyone else knows.

Okay.. Kindly explain to the wider readers and audience on nairaland what you know. thank you..

Take the mic.

Let's pretend Tinubu didn't use opc to murder and main Hausa/fulani's in Lagos and all the hundreds of crash resulting to massive loss of lives and properties between northerners and Yorubas.

And don't pretend to give us figure of murdered igbos by your Hausa/Fulani herdsmen tribe few weeks ago in Enugu when explaining to us what you know
Re: Lets Talk About Why Northern Tribes Won't Vote An Igbo by alanto: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
The fact of what you are asking is not in politics but in human relation... I have known nairaland since 2007 or there about, I never created an account, I just read and move on until the ipob movement happened, while the ipob were trying to make their stand known they started the war too early and they fought the online war with everybody. For an average Yoruba man, we only know Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa. Because of the many states that we have and the difference in Yoruba languages, dialects and intonations an average Yoruba man would not know that Edo, Akwa ibom, Delta and everyone else from
Southsouth are not Igbo. Same we we consider anyone from Kogi, Jos Igbos, by dress and trade that's how we profile Hausas but anyone from the north we consider Aboki which we believe means my friend in Hausa.
I learnt from online and from ipob that there are no Hausas holding major offices in Nigeria that they are all Fulani including Emirs and what have you. Your guys run down the yorubas because of politics, calling a tribe that never had any issue with you slaves, your guys retold the story of Afonja and made all Yoruba to hail from Ilorin. That was when I created an account on nairaland to start talking because then there wasn't much Yoruba people talking back on the comments sections, I made a comment then to a guy, I asked what's going to happen one day if an Igbo man decides he's vying for the office of the president of Nigeria, how do you reconnect all these dots but until now your guys are still insulting a common Yoruba man because of Tinubu and insulting an ordinary Fulani man because of Buhari, even killing them...

I expect you to attack and insult me but if you really want to hear, this is not time for a Igbo man to be president of Nigeria but a time for the igbo man to start building bridges.
Listen, all these things takes time, they take years to make happen, that's why someone like Tinubu never contested a presidential election primaries before now also never participated in any general election since 2007 that he left the government as Lagos start governor. That was 17 years ago.

Start rehabilitating your youths, make them understand that people will not be blackmailed to do your biddens, they may not accept. Rather play a game of engagement, earn trust. There's nothing in arrogance. Pride doesn't take anybody anywhere. Humble yourselves and flow well with others, make them understand that biologically all human are the same, though clothes and positions may differentiate us.

Happy Sunday Ma Gee....
Ceeman20:

Okay.. Kindly explain to the wider readers and audience on nairaland what you know. thank you..

Take the mic.

Let's pretend Tinubu didn't use opc to murder and main Hausa/fulani's in Lagos and all the hundreds of crash resulting to massive loss of lives and properties between northerners and Yorubas.

And don't pretend to give us figure of murdered igbos by your Hausa/Fulani herdsmen tribe few weeks ago in Enugu when explaining to us what you know

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Why Northern Tribes Won't Vote An Igbo by Ceeman20: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
alanto:
The fact of what you are asking is not in politics but in human relation... I have known nairaland since 2007 or there about, I never created an account, I just read and move on until the ipob movement happened, while the ipob were trying to make their stand known they started the war too early and they fought the online war with everybody. For an average Yoruba man, we only know Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa. Because of the many states that we have and the difference in Yoruba languages, dialects and intonations an average Yoruba man would not know that Edo, Akwa ibom, Delta and everyone else from
Southsouth are not Igbo. Same we we consider anyone from Kogi, Jos Igbos, by dress and trade that's how we profile Hausas but anyone from the north we consider Aboki which we believe means my friend in Hausa.
I learnt from online and from ipob that there are no Hausas holding major offices in Nigeria that they are all Fulani including Emirs and what have you. Your guys run down the yorubas because of politics, calling a tribe that never had any issue with you slaves, your guys retold the story of Afonja and made all Yoruba to hail from Ilorin. That was when I created an account on nairaland to start talking because then there wasn't much Yoruba people talking back on the comments sections, I made a comment then to a guy, I asked what's going to happen one day if an Igbo man decides he's vying for the office of the president of Nigeria, how do you reconnect all these dots but until now your guys are still insulting a common Yoruba man because of Tinubu and insulting an ordinary Fulani man because of Buhari, even killing them...

I expect you to attack and insult me but if you really want to hear, this is not time for a Igbo man to be president of Nigeria but a time for the igbo man to start building bridges.
Listen, all these things takes time, they take years to make happen, that's why someone like Tinubu never contested a presidential election primaries before now also never participated in any general election since 2007 that he left the government as Lagos start governor. That was 17 years ago.

Start rehabilitating your youths, make them understand that people will not be blackmailed to do your biddens, they may not accept. Rather play a game of engagement, earn trust. There's nothing in arrogance. Pride doesn't take anybody anywhere. Humble yourselves and flow well with others, make them understand that biologically all human are the same, though clothes and positions may differentiate us.

Happy Sunday Ma Gee....

Youre very deluctional and mischievous. The online burries who and whom are more attacked between Yoruba and igbos?. Yoruba's are saint and igbos are the problem right?. And Hausa/Fulani's are most innocent.

Its not the turn of igbos. They need to build bridges by you . bridges from whom to where and what kind of bridges. How many has Tinubu built with igbos and other tribes in south south , The hate filled old man Tinubu of all people couldn't find the conscience and reason to build bridges with the Igbo's, to the chagrin of all, we saw how he jilted the region and tribe during APC primary consultations. We saw how self centered he was to other southern tribes. He's loyalty lie to the Muslim north and nothing else. Yeah. Its the Yoruba's turn to be president again.right?

We equally saw how the hausa/Fulani's who brought total destruction,bloodshed and dried our common resources are building bridges with the igbos. They're the igbos sweet friend. They always show it to all to see how their friendship fares beautifully. Its their turn to be president through atiku.yeah right?

Talking about human relations. You can't be in your local state or area and armed with phone to judge and assume online troll is really reality if not hate and uncivilization. How many Igbo men have you interacted in your street or had a business with and he instead started cursing you and calling afonja? How many Igbo men can you meet in lagos and said hello or excuse me and he will turn and said 'afonja get lost'. Maybe you needed time to be off nairaland and regain your sanity. This platform is good and equally had its bad side. If you're not phycologicaly matured enough, nairaland with turn you to a sadist and mess with your life and brain. I've had a bad share of it. About 6years ago. I took time off for a year and I regain my mind over hate against women. .

We understandyou want to sell your political candidate but you seems not to know how you can again but them result to tribal hate and burry but you're not happy the other tribe are equally exposed and ready for you. You would wish they're northerners with low level of education.

Amongst the current govt contenders, whom among the candidates are cursing and cyber attacking others. Since Tinubu said obi should labour to death, has he replied him. No!.

Maybe I'll leave you to market your yoruba/opc president who built bridges with Muslim north and allow Igbos and who has its own bridge with Christian south south as friends..
Have a nice day
Re: Lets Talk About Why Northern Tribes Won't Vote An Igbo by Naajjii: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2022
ZKOSOSO:
Igbo are African Jews. The Ishaemelites will forever hate to see them prosperous. God got their backs

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Civil War / Labour Party Is Not Joking. It A Win In 2023 - / Seun Respect Yourself and do the needful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.