Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Seun Respect Yourself and do the needful! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Respect Yourself and do the needful! (508 Views)

"Do The Needful Or Confess You Rigged The Election" - Ken Dares INEC / Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now / INEC Should Do The Needful, I Reject The Substitution Of My Name - Machina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Respect Yourself and do the needful! by VeryWickedMan: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nairaland should auto correct "Tinubu" to "Yekini Amoda Ogunlere".

Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Seun Respect Yourself and do the needful! by Pauldollars(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
See this perfect campaign pics by the Obidients

Re: Seun Respect Yourself and do the needful! by M4A1carbine: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Respect Yourself and do the needful! by Landmack: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
The right thing should be done actually.

Amoda Ogunlere is the only name recognised as far as d Federal Republic of Nigeria is concerned.

Any other name is illegal and fraudulent
Re: Seun Respect Yourself and do the needful! by jamace(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin grin

Re: Seun Respect Yourself and do the needful! by jeromestarks: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
You have the right to be called whatever you want.
If you changed your name to DOG, nobody will question you.
Leave Tinubu alone.

(1) (Reply)

Catorina Liang And UK High Commission Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) / Adamu’ll Deliver Me As President Of Nigeria, Says Tinubu / Throwback Video Of Tinubu Commissioning A Public Servants Staff Quarters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.