Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? (6449 Views)

Vote An Aspirant That Has Capacity To Win Election - Maduka 'MR Evidence' Says / Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day / Northerners Will Not Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Penguin2: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Please, This question is directed strictly to northerners and I would love it if non northerners stay away and let’s get the honest pulse of northerners about an Igbo presidency.

With that said, to my question, by north, I’m talking about Hausas, Fulanis, Tiv, Igala, Nupe, etc. The people from Southwest seem to have made themselves the spokespersons for the north, insisting that the north won’t vote an Igbo man as president but ironically the north has never said so themselves.

So, even though I think we do not have many northerners on this forum, I do believe we have a handful of them. Please help bring us to bay of the reality of northern sentiment towards an Igbo man occupying the highest seat in the land. Can you people vote for Umahi or Peter Obi or Pius Anyim or Orji Kalu, or is the narrative true that you dread an Igbo man in power?

Or would you rather vote a Yoruba man instead of assuaging the tension in the East over clamour for equity and fairness and justice?

Once again, non-northerners should not derail this thread let’s get the unfiltered opinion of northerners.

Lalasticlala
Arewa
Lovenorth
Asgard

1 Like

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by sharpden: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
How many times will you be told that the real electorates are not online?

E be like you no dey hear word.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Odingo1: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Unfortunately online people don’t vote on Election Day while the real voters don’t have access to the internet.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by duro4chang(m): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
Odingo1:
Unfortunately online people don’t vote on Election Day while the real voters don’t have access to the internet.
You are right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Penguin2: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
sharpden:
How many times will you be told that the real electorates are not online?

E be like you no dey hear word.

True!

But it’s just like how most Igbo voters are not online but Igbos on Nairaland can accurately tell you where Igbo voters will go, based on words on the street, and be sure it will go that way.

That same way I wanna hope some northerners online can help us with words on the street in the north.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Bounceboune7: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
Penguin2:
Please, This question is directed strictly to northerners and I would love it if none northerners stay away and let’s get the honest pulse of northerners about an Igbo presidency.

With that said, to my question, by north, I’m talking about Hausas, Fulanis, Tiv, Igala, Nupe, etc. The people from Southwest seem to have made themselves the spokespersons for the north, insisting that the north won’t vote an Igbo man as president but ironically the north has never said so themselves.

So, even though I think we do not have many northerners on this forum, I do believe we have a handful of them. Please help bring us to bay of the reality of northern sentiment towards an Igbo man occupying the highest seat in the land. Can you people vote for Umahi or Peter Obi or Pius Anyim or Orji Kalu, or is the narrative true that you dread an Igbo man in power?

Or would you rather vote a Yoruba man instead of assuaging the tension in the East over clamour for equity and fairness and justice?

Once again, non-northerners should not derail this thread let’s get the unfiltered opinion of northerners.

Lalasticlala
Arewa
Lovenorth
so u want them to vote an igbo man so he can kill all Muslims in Nigeria right?
People who hate Muslims among them n treat them like shit will not hesitate to kill northern Muslims

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by November1857(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
People who hate Muslims among them n treat them like shit will not hesitate to kill northern Muslims
I hope on going massacre against Muslim North are being perpetrated by Igbo..

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Penguin2: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:

Don’t lump IPOB excesses on the generality of Ndigbo.

Except you are also willing to lump the excesses of Boko Haram and Bandits on the generality of the north.

Don’t be a 2face.

Besides Igbos have no business with what northerners choose to do in their land. We only care about what they do in our land.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Bounceboune7: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
Penguin2:

Don’t lump IPOB excesses on the generality of Ndigbo.

Except you are also willing to lump the excesses of Boko Haram and Bandits on the generality of the north.

Don’t be a 2face.

Besides Igbos have no business with what northerners choose to do in their land. We only care about what they do in our land.
do igbos like muslims?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Bounceboune7: 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
November1857:
I hope on going massacre against Muslim North are being perpetrated by Igbo..
do igbos like Muslims?

Yes or no

Abeg leave story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by tit(f): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
do igbos like muslims?

Are there not millions of Eboe Muslims again?

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by alhassanyusuf29(m): 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lol. How do you expect them to comment, when about 90% of Northerners on this forum have been banned by majority nyamuri mods

Anyways, to ur question.. northerners will never vote for a ibo person, it's a no go area.. a taboo!!

Tinubu is definitely the north's candidate in APC

I have no problem with Umahi, as I believe his among the best and effective governor.. but I won't vote for him for the fact that he is Ibo

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Zandena(f): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
We can hesitantly vote a Muslim Igbo as president in 2023! Anything other than that is dead on arrival.
They hates what we love and we love what they hate. So we are on parallel paths that will never meet!
Igbos should tolerate their brethren that do not share the same religious views.
Igbos let's love lead!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by November1857(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
do igbos like Muslims?

Yes or no

Abeg leave story
Lol, Since you can't trust them with presidency, then allow them to have their separate country as being requested by them..... You can't continue doing business with someone you don't trust..

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Bounceboune7: 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
tit:

Are there not millions of Eboe Muslims again?
millions kwa?
The ones u victimize everyday n even burn their mosques Abi?

D question is do igbos love Muslims?

Yes or no

15 Likes

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Bounceboune7: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
November1857:
Lol, Since you can't trust them with presidency, then allow them to have their separate country as being requested by them..... You can't continue doing business with someone you don't trust..
if they want their own country they should inform their elected leaders n let them go through d right process of having it n not just shouting on d streets.

Y do u vote incapable leaders only to refuse to make demands from them n start troubling us on d street

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by basilo101: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
do igbos like Muslims?

Yes or no

Abeg leave story
Igbos like equity and justice, we don't care about religion. If hisbah destroy our bottles we will destroy their cows. It they riot in Kano we will riot in Onitsha. It that is what stops us from producing president we don't care

26 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by basilo101: 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
if they want their own country they should inform their elected leaders n let them go through d right process of having it n not just shouting on d streets.

Y do u vote incapable leaders only to refuse to make demands from them n start troubling us on d street
Go and read about secession of Singapore

3 Likes

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by xelly: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
do igbos like muslims?

Markets in Igbo land have mosque. Forget what you read online. If in doubt, I can find time to get those Muslim that worship there to talk on video and I upload it here.

Muslim and Christians inter trade and work together.

All the banter you read online are figment of imagination.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Bounceboune7: 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
basilo101:

Igbos like equity and justice, we don't care about religion. If hisbah destroy our bottles we will destroy their cows. It they riot in Kano we will riot in Onitsha. It that is what stops us from producing president we don't care
leave story

Yes or no?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Bounceboune7: 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
xelly:

Markets in Igbo land have mosque. Forget what you read online. If in doubt, I can find time to get those Muslim that worship there to talk on video and I upload it here.

Muslim and Christians inter trade and work together.

All the banter you read online are figment of imagination.
leave unnecessary story

Yes or no?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Nnemuka(f): 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
The Northerners you are asking...

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by TheSameGuy(m): 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
That's what we're telling you Asgard, all this Media trial, pull him down Syndrome won't work on Tinubu.

But you keep Deceiving yourself
Odingo1:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by November1857(m): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:

Majority Igbo want Biafra, and they'll get it,cos they going through the right channels and working according to international lay down
provisions of self determination which recognized it as a right.

IgboShould have their country enable those that don't trust them to live in people and Tranquility , especially the Hausa Fulani and Yoruba.. It is absurd to do business with those you can't trust...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by xelly: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
leave unnecessary story

Yes or no?

Yes
Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Bounceboune7: 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
xelly:

Yes
no problem,since u claim to love d Muslims.

The northern Muslims will treat u like u treat them come 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by naija4life247: 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:

I am a Yoruba boy and I am a Muslim. Bringing Religion into this discussion is senseless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by xelly: 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
no problem,since u claim to love d Muslims.

The northern Muslims will treat u like u treat them come 2023

Another child.

What do you say about Muslim and Israel?

I am a Christian, Igbo. I had a co tenant, a Muslim. In my work place, I keep the mat Muslims use in praying. When it is time for prayer, they meet me and I give it to them to set the ground and call for prayer.

I know the gifts I received from Saudi when they return from pilgrimage.

You may be the one pushing that SE hate Muslim.

7 Likes

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Bettykeys: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nyamirin hav really cheesy tried so hard to blackmail and threatening other regions for them to get presidency now that they realize that it won't work they now consulting their popularity online. grin

Yeebows are threatening to boycott good from the North and they want the same people to entrust them with power grin

Vote ko Fight no grin

No region can entrust Nyamirin with power

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by naija4life247: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:

And your own capable leaders have turned you all to Almajaris begging on Western and Eastern streets for food. You no get shame. An Igbo man will rather die than beg except he is handicapped, unlike you whose generational trade is street begging

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, Will You Vote An Igbo Man As President In 2023? by Bounceboune7: 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
xelly:

Another child.

What do you say about Muslim and Israel?
I said Muslims will love igbos d way igbos love them.

That s what I meant n i believe u get d message

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Warns PDP Against Tampering With Kano Exco / You Are A Baby Presidential Candidate- Doyin Okupe Blasts Peter Obi / Sanwo-Olu To Kick-Off His Re-Election Campaign On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.