Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). (3580 Views)

Women And Money?how Money Can Unlock A Woman Cunt Real Life( Pics Attached) / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by Xenegies27: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2022
Help Her G unit stinks allot, we just met barely two months and I can swear that her pussy is the stinkest pussy I have ever met, what can she do. Help me comrades.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by Cypress042(m): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2022
Keep on eating dirty food, since you don't know japa is an option undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by VeryWickedMan: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2022
That's what your tongue is for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by gozzlin: 10:46am On Aug 07, 2022
Clean it thoroughly with your mouth before penetration.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by Rhozabeth(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2022
Xenegies27:
Help Her G unit stinks allot, we just met barely two months and I can swear that her pussy is the stinkest pussy I have ever met, what can she do. Help me comrades.
Her hygiene is probably poor, she needs to watch that. Then if she has been washing her private part with soap, she should stop that immediately, that can also cause it!

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by Mazzatov: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2022
I have one girl going through the same prob, I just text her yesterday that we need to talk, the two main reasons I think can cause that is probably she’s used to having sex with condom, and after sex maybe she don’t use water to clean it down there
The second option might be cause of some underlying infections
Talk to her to go to the hospital

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by PumpumPrince: 11:01am On Aug 07, 2022
Xenegies27:

angry
Re: My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by PumpumPrince: 11:03am On Aug 07, 2022
Xenegies27:

Did they ban Airfresher in Nigeria?(no oofencse) angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by Xenegies27: 11:07am On Aug 07, 2022
Rhozabeth:

Her hygiene is probably poor, she needs to watch that. Then if she has been washing her private part with soap, she should stop that immediately, that can also cause it!

The thing is, I don't know how to tell her that her g unit stinks, even when see urinates all her body smells unrine. Infact the whole place will start smelling urine and puccy
Re: My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by Natbrowny: 11:25am On Aug 07, 2022
shocked

Re: My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by Ginaz(f): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
Xenegies27:

The thing is, I don't know how to tell her that her g unit stinks, even when see urinates all her body smells unrine. Infact the whole place will start smelling urine and puccy

tell her pls, she's used to that smell or way of life and see nothing out of place. calling her notice to her vagina won't make her feel less of a woman. if you break up with her, she still won't know anything so why are you scared?

she needs a good hygiene , tell her to clean up with water after she pee and wear a clean pant afterwards. take her to run a lab test to confirm if she's having any sort of bacteria infection. she should wash up her vagina immediately waking up in the morning irrespective she won't be stepping out or would be having her bath late. etc.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by Rhozabeth(m): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
Xenegies27:

That sounds like an hygiene issue, could also be infection! However, you have to tell her somehow at least for own sake so that u don't get infected if it is infection. If she is wise, she will be grateful to u for telling her!
Re: My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by arthurwillia(m): 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
A stinky pucci is the worse nightmare of a guy
You will be traumatized
Gosh

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
arthurwillia:
A stinky pucci is the worse nightmare of a guy
You will be traumatized
Gosh

Omo!!!
Re: My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by arthurwillia(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Omo!!!

You don’t want to experience it
Second babe wey I knack for my life had it
It made me hate sex
I didn’t even know she stinks until I lash another girl and I didn’t perceive the smell
Went back to her and lash Omo I hated it
I no know where man dey run from sex Omo I run from this one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
arthurwillia:

You don’t want to experience it
Second babe wey I knack for my life had it
It made me hate sex
I didn’t even know she stinks until I lash another girl and I didn’t perceive the smell
Went back to her and lash Omo I hated it
I no know where man dey run from sex Omo I run from this one

Sadly, I’ve experienced it embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by ASAPFERG1: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nigeria girls with smelling toto self angry
And some people go use mouth wey them dey take chop lick that thing sad spits sad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by romunu(m): 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
There are different kinda pussies,
Smelly one is one of them,
Re: My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by Israeldan1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Infection or not
If she wash up very well
It won't stink

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by Nyascobar1414: 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
99% of Naija girls, if they take their bath around 7shocked clock or 8:Oclock, when en reach 12 noon; na so their toto go dey ooze ooze..

I pity the ones that wear pant, underskirt and tight... No fresh air atall...

Smelling toto ft make guy turn to rev,father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by HltSong: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Smelling toto like my mama own ft make guy turn to rev,father. Na em make me dey straff fellow males.
Love me some strong nyash

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by Mikespecialone(m): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
Xenegies27:

Hmm ,Iyama
Re: My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by Tunagee(m): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
gozzlin:
Clean it thoroughly with your mouth before penetration.

Hehehehe grin
Re: My Girlfriend G Unit (cunt). by Niom(m): 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Xenegies27:

Check my signature below and click on the last link. The issue will be resolved no matter how bad it is...

(1) (Reply)

Is Sleeping With A Girl Of 15 Pedophilia? / I keep seeing numbers like 4:44 12:12 5:55 / Why Do Girls From Far North Always Get Married As Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.