Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? (913 Views)

Why Did God Create An Imperfect World? / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by tctrills: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ladymissile:
I think it is really a disadvantage for women cause

Although women are more talented than men but this single weakness has made all the difference.

Except physical strength there's nothing in which men are better than women but this single advantage has helped them abuse women for centuries . Women today face lot of violence, kidnapping, rape not just today but in history too.

Their delicate physique has contributed in creating an unsafe environment for them where they feel unsafe in going to certain places. Even in homes they are not safe where they are facing domestic violence, marital rape.

So I think to create a balance it would be better if men would be made stronger in those terms with which they can't harm women. For example, Women are psychologically stronger but with that can they harm men? No. Women outperform men in many things , they have done better than them in

Education and many other fields but with that can they harm men? No.

But due to superior muscular power they are able to

beat,rape,kidnap women. Physical strength,cleverness are such things you can do to harm someone. ( Fortunately in cleverness there's nothing like gender,any sex can be cleverer).

Men have misused their muscular power.Anywhere a woman is found alone perverted men cast their evil eyes on them.

People say women need men to protect them but what if your father,brother or husband is not with you? In Mahabharata during exile, Draupadi was kidnapped by Jaydrath when her 5 husbands had gone out.

During Draupadi's vastraharan her 5 husbands also didn't save her.I wish in such a case she could protect herself.

I heard a case where a woman was with her husband and some perverts beat her husband and rape her. In history during wars men were killed and then women raped.

So I advice all women to learn martial arts for self defense so that you can protect yourself in any situation. Being self dependent in anything is the ultimate solution.
You bring up some intelligent points and you seem to be honest so I would explain to you.
Men have used their strength to serve women more than to oppress them.
Women have depended on men fro safety since the dawn of time
Men have engaged in more hazardous occupations just to provide for their families.
Having superior strength comes with responsibilities.
Lastly, you don't need superior strength to rear your babies.
Re: Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? by orisa37: 9:14am On Dec 11, 2022
GOD WANTS MEN TO KEEP GIVING AND WOMEN TO KEEP RECEIVING.
NOWADAYS THE WITCHES ARE THWARTING THIS AND THE WORLD IS LOSING ORDER AND CONTROL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Haitian Vodou Devil Pact / Envy is Evident of Sexual Deviance / If God Sought Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.