Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,859 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (253 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by kweenfash: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
Thanks for the advice
Re: Deleted by Artiiclebeast: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Lol

Interesting story.

You have the advice that you seek already on the inside of you. I'm sure you only created this thread for validation purposes or to read other people's comments.

Very funny stories on this forum.
Re: Deleted by Saccagucci: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
Move on. Once bitten, twice shy.
Re: Deleted by Petyprincess(f): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
As a lady myself I will advice you to never accept a cheating man back because a cheat will always be a cheat, for the fact he denied everything until you left shows he’s a pathetic liar.

There is high probability he will cheat on you again if you decide to accept him back but at the end of the day you have the final decision.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Ghester: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
Seems you are ugly
A girl who knows her worth would block every and any contact with him
'he's persistent and I'm confused'.
Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Abduljohn(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
Who knows if God is talking to you, definitely if the other lady didn't come up with an attitude he won't realize himself. Kindly weigh your losses and think about your future. The ball is in your court
Re: Deleted by Nonexisting: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
The time you were with him, swear now that you didn't fucck another dick. Don't go and accept his proposal, be here talking rubbish until you go hospital one day and realize that you will have early menopause. That time na you go begin beg for marriage and every dick around will fucck and dump you for it.

Re: Deleted by Alapojamesy: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Smh
Re: Deleted by Olayetan(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Is it that same 38year old man you dated last year or another man?

(1) (Reply)

If You Don’t Want A Curse On Your Life, Never Cheat On Your Husband – Prophetess / Happy Birthday To You� � � � / Tips On Things To Do When A Guy Ignores You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.