Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Yahweh In West Africa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yahweh In West Africa (815 Views)

Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization / The Oldest Bronze Artifacts Known In West Africa, The Igboukwu Bronze / 1,000-year-old Colored Glass Beads Discovered In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahweh In West Africa by absoluteSuccess: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
Last Saturday was a return to the root. Was in the village and capture this piece on the event of the day.

Just in case, here's the linguistic source of the divine name on my signature and how it's pronounced.

The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run unto it and they were saved.

Read more here for the words of the song and their meaning:

www. Yoruba translator . blog spot . com

https://youtube.com/shorts/C5NwPRwE3lw?feature=share
Re: Yahweh In West Africa by Maazieze(m): 10:13am On Aug 08, 2022
keep your yahyahweh out of here

1 Like

Re: Yahweh In West Africa by absoluteSuccess: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
Thank You Yahweh, God of Israel for not making me fall for the antics of my adversaries when they lured me with a phantom project overseas.

The contact person aimed to deliver me to my most wicked adversary, to ultimately dispose of me whichever way he chooses, all in the name of helping me to secure a good life abroad.

Thank You Yahweh, God of my ancestors. You caused the adversary to ultimately boast of his own accomplishment he used the man Taiwo Agbaminaja to hatch. For You are a great God.

He could boast of knowing my location because his spy has been sent to me as a "customer" and they have sneakily followed me to my house and later confirm its where I live, and then to my shop too.

The enemy has completely hatched his plan without my ever knowing, but you caused him to panic and divulge his own well kept secret. You are the revealer of all secrets O' Lord.

I will call upon the Lord, who is worth to be praised, so shall I be saved from my enemies.
Re: Yahweh In West Africa by absoluteSuccess: 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Sometimes after I began to have suspicion against this man macof on this site last year and I called him out with his friend. I never knew he had a lot in store for me.

He had planted "insiders" in my business to act as "customers". I held such in high regards being a Christian, the person in this instance claims to be a pastor. He has been to my shop and also prayed with me there. I've dropped off my product to him at Agbsla itura. All of this is Christian format.

I survived a cheap death and cheated death by a mysterious power that beat my imagination and convince me further that truly, God is good indeed. One of such day that would have been my last was when I asked God (on the other thread) to increase my faith.

I know I'm a man of little faith but God nevertheless was kind to me. It was my brother's birthday. I haven't seen him in a year and I went to his place hoping to see him and drop off what I have and quickly get back to business.

But I just couldn't, and a call was beeping all through the day from the customer I've promised to catch up with in the course of the day. Finally, I apologized to the elderly customer and promised to see him the next day. On a last note, a gist flickered through the conversation and I intercept it in the moment and there's what I'm not looking for staring me at the face.

If I've gone to that man's house, I may not have returned or I would have and never see the sun again afterwards. It's an experience that answered my prayer that God should increase my faith. The enemies are incredibly smart.

Now this is what they will do: plot ideas around your "dominating thoughts" to control your "autosuggestion" whereby influencing your choice. Whatever choice you make is what they want you to choose because they have made you think the way you did.

To break free, be unpredictable to yourself and don't think like "normal". For instance, the day the agent who brought survival fund met with me, I was thinking Christian. But as I pundrered on the subtle interplay of how the money got disbursed, event that reinforce my suspicion began to pan to view.

Earlier in the week, someone asked me how to contact me on this site. Checking out the fellow, he's a thread promising people easy loan.

Days later, someone is on the private number I've only used to call one fellow who by chance happened to called me 34 times in a day I was exposed as not being able to pay someone I'm owing on the thread that four notorious gangs hold sway and would mock me to scorn for the most minuscule details as a misplaced diacritic in a forest of words.

it's the miracle of the year that this people have not found any reason to console the same man and win him to their group. It's unnecessary, it's the best opportunity to quickly rescue me and plug themselves in to my life for the "killer purpose".

My instinct just landed me the warning. This is fake. It's the same line that after the man who asked for my contact has been responded to, a Mr. Williams is on my Whatsapp to break the news that I've just got myself a survival fund.

How on Earth did I deserve a survival fund from God knows where? I was told that I got the blessing because I "qualify". And if that's how people qualify, how many people would have before me? The source of such fund is a bottomless pit.

Few days later, god send me a cash of 5k. I need not wander where all this is coming from. As I was wandering on where the god girl came from, another mysterious call came through, I know it's the.mystery week already.

The girl sent in her evil money around 8:10pm, around 10pm, another woman is calling to know who am I bacause she saw my number on her phone. What kind of question is that? I cut the call. She called me back to rant.

I understand exactly what she's doing. She wanted to make me interact with my phone, so I could check if I have an alert and then call the mystery girl since money has been sent to my account 2 hours earlier and they've not gotten a feedback.

That's how they usually manipulate their victims subconsciously to make them make autosuggestions that serves the purpose they intend it to serve to the end that the person in question dies without any trace to the true killers.
Re: Yahweh In West Africa by absoluteSuccess: 6:39am On Aug 20, 2022
I have a new product in the market just few weeks ago and I needed to know if this monitoring spirits already have it as usual.

To do that, I just have to name one of the old members of the killer's watchdogs and be keen to observe reactions that follows in the course of the week.

Already, a product that has just got to the market has won a customer over who needed two big bottles because her mom loves it too. Is this the first time I'm hearing such?

That's a repeat. The one you bought last is not supposed to have finished now, madam. She na to know my place on the sticker? This wicked people sha.

Calling from the same axis that I unknowingly revealed my present address to the same group as Abule-Odu bus stop, and I got visited by "Jacob" the monitoring giant much later.

Now if I've been missing it, making up stories or just confused out of being paranoid, I won't have been getting the reactions offline. Can two people be conjoined in "madness"?

If I've not been so keen and vigilant to see through, I won't have known when the killer would have done his job. Observe that I never reported a direct unprovoked confrontation or threat to life?

That should be a very good evidence of smooth operation hard to see going on. A threat can easily be dealt with legally, but how about a "business parley" model of harm?

I've been getting pressured tractions since I dropped the name of one of his "implanted customers" in my business above. And it confirms how this fellow posts workers to follow me about.

I know when I get "sponsored ads" as usual. And if you don't know how to ascertain how people hear about your product in your business, then you are not in touch with your business.
Re: Yahweh In West Africa by absoluteSuccess: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LROV-OdiEyw

During burial, ancient history do come to fore with the Wae nu. So interesting the culture clash here.

Poponu le t'ohun nakun,
Mede mayon Yahweh,
Yeniwapon hadopo.

The way owners about to ride,
Whoever is ignorant of Yahweh
Let them come and see at once.

The late Dame was a Christian, so the song changed at some point:

Ye the be gbagbo,
Mina dewhesu,
Wae fideh the be gbagbo e,
Mina dewhesu kreun.

Meaning

You might have converted to Christianity, we'll perform the family obligations, Wae children could be Christian, we'll perform family rites anyway.

Tradition evokes history.
Re: Yahweh In West Africa by Caleb15(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2023
Can two people be conjoined in "madness"
"YES"
Re: Yahweh In West Africa by absoluteSuccess: 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Brief History Of Yagba People Of Kogi State. / The Concept Of Hair Shaving And Wearing Of Black Clothings In Mourning. / These Are My Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.