Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi (61821 Views)

Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List / Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team / Omenuwoma Josiah Reveals Why He Rejected Okowa's Appointment In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by nkem1992: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
OkoYibo:

Obi's children doesn't believe in his father's campaign, it is you people outdoing yourselves to jump in.

Well, when Obi loses, your bodies will calm down and you will resume your sit at home fully.
Here you trying to blame obi for sit at home created by Buharis high handedness toward a movement that began as a simple protest...whatsoever become the outcome of 2023 is not my business,my business is to exercise my franchise in the most patriotic way, which translates to voting the best candidate combo, that's Obidatti.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by 4four(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
This is a very stupid decision. Im voting for Obi but my friend, you have to better your life and destiny and you don’t do that by throwing opportunities away.

An Obi won’t do that for you.

However, Obi2023
somebody like this will collect 2k at polling booth to vote cassava and agbado
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by PrinceRey(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
And it's this kind of thinking that produced the people we are fighting to push out of power and yet someone is still thinking in this backward, selfish, self-centered, wicked, unpatriotic, demonic and foolish way.

With this mentality, you will never ever in your life near any position of leadership and influence in this new Nigeria that everyone is fighting together to build with their sweat and blood.

The quicker you realize this, the better for your life and destiny.

Ddeliverer007:
This is a very stupid decision. Im voting for Obi but my friend, you have to better your life and destiny and you don’t do that by throwing opportunities away.

However, Obi2023
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by nkem1992: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
OkoYibo:

Obi's children doesn't believe in his father's campaign, it is you people outdoing yourselves to jump in.

Well, when Obi loses, your bodies will calm down and you will resume your sit at home fully.
Some sons are like there parents, molded in such a way that even if there father is Lucifer they will support his cause.
I voted for Atiku when the race was between Atiku and Buhari, now it is between a dead brain; Tinubu, a desperat Atiku and a patriot Obi, don't blame me for being obedient, I always go for the best.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Ddeliverer007(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
4four:
somebody like this will collect 2k at polling booth to vote cassava and agbado

20million and I’d vote tinubu
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by GodisFirst: 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
That is the spirit we expected. Kudos Bro. You will rise beyond this appointment for sacrificing and standing for a better future.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by goodheart01: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

It’s people like you that easily sell their votes. Who told u his life isn’t better? Are u saying people should go into politics to better their lives and not to serve?
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Malocity(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2022
skywalker240:

Stop arguing or are you among those silly Obi Haters?

Isoko and Urhobo is down for Obi

Delta State is down for Obi

In his letter he never stated that. Why didn't he state it there and let's read from it. Than coming to Social media to say so. He is just looking for cheap publicity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos / Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria / Obiano Should Be Disqualified For Campaigning At Polling Unit - PDP (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.