Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi (61822 Views)

Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List / Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team / Omenuwoma Josiah Reveals Why He Rejected Okowa's Appointment In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by etrouble: 6:43am On Aug 08, 2022
Malory:
Good one from a patriot. Posterity will be kind to you and your generation.

Prosperity for promoting a 3rd Class Philosophy graduate over a medical doctor? You need psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by donleo92(m): 6:44am On Aug 08, 2022
this one political career is finished.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Youngzedd(m): 6:45am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
This is a very stupid decision. Im voting for Obi but my friend, you have to better your life and destiny and you don’t do that by throwing opportunities away.

An Obi won’t do that for you.

However, Obi2023

James 3:16
For wherever there is jealousy and SELFISH AMBITION, there you will find disorder and evil of every kind.

Philippians 2:4
Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too.

You're obedient not because you want a better Nigeria, you are shouting obedient because the evil men haven't offered you a deal.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by drjustice17: 6:52am On Aug 08, 2022
This is the kind of people we will need to replace those ancestors at the Senate and representatives come 2027. To change that rubbishe constitution .

SmellyNyash:
No be everybody be hungry man. From all indication, he is well to do guy. Leave him with his decision. And posterity will judge you well my brother. We all want Nigeria to be good that's all but it's unfortunate that some people are just after their pockets but this one is exception. Truly he is a rare gem.Give him some accolades please. Mind u that he is not doing it for Obi but for we the youth.We must have to muscle power from these old men that has rendered most of our youths useless.No work, no light ASUU is on strick but them no send me and u. Killings and kidnapping here and there and no solution in si ght.Their children are enjoying, swimming in billions.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by PhantomProbe(m): 6:56am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
This is a very stupid decision. Im voting for Obi but my friend, you have to better your life and destiny and you don’t do that by throwing opportunities away.

However, Obi2023
Na this mentality make Nigeria wetin e be today.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Decent09(m): 6:58am On Aug 08, 2022
Nksleek:
An Obidient, Omenuwoma Josiah has turned down the appointment given to him by the Delta State Governor and PDP vice presidential candidate, Senator (Dr.) Ifeanyi A. Okowa.

Focus Naija can report that he was on July 22nd appointed as a Special Assistant to Governor Okowa on Youth Mobilization.

Declining the appointment, he said it was a difficult decision to make as he would have loved to serve.

According to him, it is unfortunate that the appointment came at a time he couldn’t accept and that he is fully committed to the Obidient movement.

He wrote;

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100002138141086/posts/pfbid0gD5MJ28KyTYcaVPKhhsKqsNiQhkcC9ar8hd5PUN11A6Qdttw5SGTrLUwxf7S6px9l/?d=n

Another 4 years of suffering is loading orchestrated by an uninformed group of young people mostly less than 40 years of age.

May God rescue this country
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Ubanz: 7:01am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

He is not a hungry man and as such we welcome his decision.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 08, 2022
Nawa oh! Peter obi
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Starpro87(m): 7:04am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

He may not be stupid as you've asserted because from the look of things, he is an active politician unlike you. You may have just one vote but politicians have more than one vote. If he accepted the appointment how would you expect him to go about convincing his loyalists to vote against the man paying his bills? He, only, took a difficult and rare decision.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:07am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

God which one is you problem

noddle generation or genetic stupidity??

Nigerian Youth like you have no belief. no integrity , no wisdom

Who told you that it is okowa appointment is the only opportunity he will have in life
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by sidonlook: 7:08am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

I disagree with you.

This young man has made a very good decision.
Why Okowa making special assistant on youth matters now that his second term is almost gone. This man wouldn't have rejected this offer at the beginning of Okowa's government.
This young man is an Obidient and wouldn't want to be a sycophant like many in Okowa' govt but will vote for OBI.
I congratulate him for the decision

We need more rejections and decamp from the pdp and apc to send the message to the apc govt that the masses have woken up to choose who govern them.

1 Like

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by yusluvad(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2022
StrongandMighty:
I'm glad this kind of people still exists in our present Nigeria!

Youths are refusing to be bought with money, while the old fools who claimed to be wise are being bought over with ordinary 30 pieces of agbado. I'm beginning to believe that the problem of Nigeria is never the youths!

It was still the same old fools that collected money and left us with the choice of an old drug baron and a well known criminal as presidential candidates!

The youths have woken up! Obi is coming!
Honestly, you're on point!

My landlady is among those old fools. She has started exhibiting her stupid, foolish, non-understanding, and intolerant attitude this early monday morning...
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Advocate500: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2022
For some fuul who will be asking what obi did in Anambra, for your information that dude is close to anambra ,he knows what obi candidate means.

1 Like

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by owenwin: 7:17am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

No be every body de hungry. Some people life done already better. Thay are just looking out for others

1 Like

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by yusluvad(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2022
Youngzedd:

James 3:16
For wherever there is jealousy and SELFISH AMBITION, there you will find disorder and evil of every kind.

Philippians 2:4
Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too.

You're not obedient because you want a better Nigeria, you are shouting obedient because the evil men haven't offered you a deal.
You nailed it!
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Akorlism(m): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2022
Park well make hear
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Akorlism(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2022
Park well make i hear
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Osanoghodua1: 7:23am On Aug 08, 2022
Should have accepted it? It's actually a mobilization position, meaning he would be preaching for PDP against his heart, well as an alpha male, he rejected the position that's fine to pursue his life vision. Personally, there are some sectors I can never work even though I am been paid 3m/hr it's my faith.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Anakazo22: 7:23am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

Selfishness talking
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2022
Anakazo22:

Selfishness talking

It’s wisdom talking bro.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by tope3x(m): 7:30am On Aug 08, 2022
This guy is me because i know no amount can buy my loyalty, I've always said to myself and people that no matter how much APC offers me,I'll never betray the OBIdient movement...i know this
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by joe4christ(m): 7:32am On Aug 08, 2022
FatherBona:
Learn to have your cake and eat it, he should have collected it, and serve the Obidient movement from the pdp camp

That could be suicidal. You don play politics with a politician, especially if you got no strong backing. Dem go just delete you without trace. These are desperate times and desperate people.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Anakazo22: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

It’s wisdom talking bro.

No be only wisdom, if everybody think like you this country no go ever better. This is the kind of mentality our corrupt politicians have, they only think about themselves and their families at the detriment of the people they are to serve.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Fcwilly: 7:37am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

Poverty na bastard, it will never allow one to reason logically and critically, this your comments fall my hands Aswear.

1 Like

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Greatuzoewulu: 7:39am On Aug 08, 2022
I respect this young man. Not everyone will be able to resist an opportunity like this.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by BlackyOne: 7:43am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

He's choosing to better his life, future, and family's as well by taking this bold and courageous decision...

We can't be reinforcing bad leadership just because we want to feed, forgetting that these bad leadership is squeezing the air out of our lungs and making it difficult for us to live due to their corruption and unpatriotic acts.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by nkem1992: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2022
OkoYibo:
Have you ever seen any of Obi's children campaigning for their father?

Have you seen Obi's wife anywhere near her husband during his campaigns?

Una go get sense by force.
Neither we have seen Atiku or Tinubu children campaigning for them.

1 Like

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by damosky12(m): 7:48am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

What makes the decision stupid can't be that he rejected the appointment.

Are you saying, if an APC govt appoints you (which automatically makes you expected to defend and promote APC in the next election, you will shelve your support for Obi? You would suddenly start chanting Tinubu about?

The rejection of the appointment isn't the problem. The problem is that he made it public. It's kinda humiliating to those who thought of appointing him. It indicates he loves to chase clout.

He could have rejected it without making a mountain of it...

3 Likes

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by GenerationNext: 7:49am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023
He stand for what he believed in. That appointment will enable to start mobilizing the youths for PDP. So don't condemn him. Somebody like you would have collected money and play the role of false bishops in that name of bettering your life.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by freddie009(m): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2022
Malory:
Good one from a patriot. Posterity will be kind to you and your generation.

Would you do the same, if you were presented with such an opportunity?
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by OkoYibo: 7:50am On Aug 08, 2022
nkem1992:

Neither we have seen Atiku or Tinubu children campaigning for them.

Here is Seyi Tinubu in a campaign council meeting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State / Black Rain In Parts Of Rivers / Obiano Should Be Disqualified For Campaigning At Polling Unit - PDP (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.