Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi (61811 Views)

Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List / Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team / Omenuwoma Josiah Reveals Why He Rejected Okowa's Appointment In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by freddie009(m): 7:51am On Aug 08, 2022
damosky12:

What makes the decision stupid can't be that he rejected the appointment.

Are you saying, if an APC govt appoints you (which automatically makes you expected to defend and promote APC in the next election, you will shelve your support for Obi? You would suddenly start chanting Tinubu about?

The rejection of the appointmenttt isn't the problem. The problem is that he made it public. It's kinda humiliating to those who thought of appointing him. It indicates he loves to chase clout.

He could have rejected it without making a mountain of it...

You are correct, nobody will want to help him in the nearest future.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by GenerationNext: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2022
Fcwilly:

Poverty na bastard, it will never allow one to reason logically and critically, this your comments fall my hands Aswear.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by freddie009(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
This is a very stupid decision. Im voting for Obi but my friend, you have to better your life and destiny and you don’t do that by throwing opportunities away.

An Obi won’t do that for you.

However, Obi2023

Lol, you spoke my mind. He has created so many enemies. I pray it will be worth it.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by MrFly(m): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
This is a very stupid decision. Im voting for Obi but my friend, you have to better your life and destiny and you don’t do that by throwing opportunities away.

However, Obi2023
how do u better ur life and destiny when u want to eat ur cake and have it back. Nigerias major problem is greed. May God bless the young man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by freddie009(m): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Okowa number one traitor in Southern Nigeria

He is not a bro, he is just looking out for himself. Do you think people join politics in Nigeria because they want to save its people?

Nigeria is all about self-interest, which is something you can't take from us.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by nkem1992: 8:00am On Aug 08, 2022
OkoYibo:

Here is Seyi Tinubu in a campaign council meeting.
Thank you.
That is good but inconsequential.meanwhile Obi son is not interested in politics and doesn't reside here, how many Nigerians in diaspora come back home to campaign during election. Campaigning for his father doesn't make his father the best candidate... on Obidatti Mandate we stand.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by caye(m): 8:04am On Aug 08, 2022
StrongandMighty:
I'm glad this kind of people still exists in our present Nigeria!

Youths are refusing to be bought with money, while the old fools who claimed to be wise are being bought over with ordinary 30 pieces of agbado. I'm beginning to believe that the problem of Nigeria is never the youths!

It was still the same old fools that collected money and left us with the choice of an old drug baron and a well known criminal as presidential candidates!

The youths have woken up! Obi is coming!

I hope the comment is not an fallacy of generalisation.
It might be too hasty.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by OkoYibo: 8:04am On Aug 08, 2022
nkem1992:

Thank you.
That is good but inconsequential.meanwhile Obi son is not interested in politics and doesn't reside here, how many Nigerians in diaspora come back home to campaign during election. Campaigning for his father doesn't make his father the best candidate... on Obidatti Mandate we stand.

Obi's children doesn't believe in his father's campaign, it is you people outdoing yourselves to jump in.

Well, when Obi loses, your bodies will calm down and you will resume your sit at home fully.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by IbomFinest: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2022
meobizy:
I want my riches on earth — no different from the many men of “God.”
A typical Hushpupi! A good name wouldn't have landed him in jail, but ill gotten riches did. You can't be more wiser than the Holy Spirit who inspired the writers of the Holy Scriptures.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Malory: 8:07am On Aug 08, 2022
freddie009:

Would you do the same, if you were presented with such an opportunity?
I'll do more than him. I'll even go physical on Okowa. grin
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by BurntDodo: 8:09am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

Edit your post mr man. You’re voting for Obi but you want corrupt appointments. That’s a contradiction!
If a well to do person like him allows himself to be bought, what's to say they can't buy the starving youth's vote? So you see his resistance isn't stupid at all. In a better Nigeria, he knows he can do better than yeye appointments. So please edit your post.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by freddie009(m): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2022
Malory:
I'll do more than him. I'll even go physical on Okowa. grin

Lol, easier said than done bro. I don't think I would have been able to resist such an opportunity. He knows they won't win, and his appointment is doing to end after the election.

That public post is to let everyone know that he turned down an opportunity because of Peter Obi. So, if Peter wins he should remember him grin grin grin
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Malory: 8:16am On Aug 08, 2022
freddie009:

Lol, easier said than done bro. I don't think I would have been able to resist such an opportunity. He knows they won't win, and his appointment is doing to end after the election.

That public post is to let everyone know that he turned down an opportunity because of Peter Obi. So, if Peter wins he should remember him grin grin grin
Yeah that's it but I commend him though
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

On the contrary, he used this opportunity to sell his name as a young man focused on a mission. Opportunity and distraction can be mistaken easily
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by zionstaar75: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023
how this one take concern u now?Mr anywhere belle face?he has made his choice please respect it
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Goldbw122(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2022
I think we are gradually waking up
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Omik111(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2022
Its time to move Nigeria forward God bless Nigeria, God bless the youth. Obidient for sure
This is the kind of brain we need now, not the brain of eating today and suffer tomorrow enough of today today life let think about tomorrow
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by OMYKROIN: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2022
Safyqueen:

You said we should leave sentiment aside and be honest with ourselves but I see you are condemning a whole region. Since 1999, north is just having 9 years out of 24. Hope you know.
You see we forget history when we choose to hype a particular candidate. We all know where is Obi is coming from recently. He doesn't possesses any quality if you remove sentiment. You have also confirm this my assertion from your above comment. Hoping to tell me what Obi did outside being an Igbo and a christain vis-a-vis a southerner as a governor. Then I will tell you why I believe kwankwoso is a better option from what he did as well.

The trouble you see in the north today has international mafians as anchors. It has nothing to do with Islam or Hausa Fulani culture please.

I don't understand, wasn't it atiku that said 90% of northerners are illiterates?
Is atiku a southerner?

Are you saying that elites such as kwankwaso allowed the international mafians to anchor the north where he is the leader?

If its not fulanis or any other northern tribe, how are you sure the said international anchors won't through him anchor the whole of nigeria?

Has he said anything concerning a framework or template with which he can use to salvage the crisis in Nigeria, even if he never means any of them like APC did in 2015?

Was it from PDP that he split from or APC?

Okay, you are waiting for me to say what Peter Obi did before you can outline yours, why not start with kwankwaso's own or you just want to be reactionary,
You know the truth is the only thing that can set us free but I can never persuade anyone to make their choice.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Freebills12: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

This is the highest legacy this guy may leave! Don't be surprised that this very act may land him in a position you will never imagine. Special Adviser for 8 months and a life long good name with it's blessings which one is greater?
You remember one Onuekwusi Eunice from Anambra state that rejected APC #10,000 only for her to be captured by camera, you remembered she was given #1,000,000. Later a good job. Good name is better than riches
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by anselm791(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

As shocking as it sounds to you, some people still have integrity

2 Likes

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by ShenTeh(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

Things like this would sound smart to a lot of us Nigerians because our understanding of patriotism and loyalty is warped.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Pelaiye2703(m): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023
Hmm! Another angle to look at it.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 08, 2022
I read the decline letter, there is no where he says his decision to decline was to have time to support Obi. If his decision to decline was because of Obi, I will like to call him, mumu of the year. Obi, Atiku and Tunubu are three frontrunners and only Tinubu and Atiku are most likely to win, and if that happened this decline will turn to regret and i don't want to hear say one youth hanged himself as a result of depression oo.

1 Like

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Malocity(m): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2022
But he stated he will be more than happy in future to accept and work. That's one.

2. He never stated he was OBIDIENT that's why he turned down the offer.

I don't understand how his reasons on this letter relates to being OBIDIENT.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by royalamour(m): 9:16am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

Not everyone is as hungry and greedy like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by skywalker240(m): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2022
God bless the Isoko nation

God bless the Urhobo nation

God bless my brother Omenuwoma Josiah

The Isoko nation is proud of you
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by skywalker240(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2022
Malocity:
But he stated he will be more than happy in future to accept and work. That's one.

2. He never stated he was OBIDIENT that's why he turned down the offer.

I don't understand how his reasons on this letter relates to being OBIDIENT.

Stop arguing or are you among those silly Obi Haters?

Isoko and Urhobo is down for Obi

Delta State is down for Obi

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by kmaster007: 9:23am On Aug 08, 2022
Village People
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Stepatatime(m): 9:37am On Aug 08, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
they supported the abomination we have today as president not once but twice.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried in 2014 when they where trying to enthrone the disaster we have today, today the real lovers of Nigeria are trying to give it the best and revive it, the so called lovers of Nigeria are trying again to enthrone another failure.
no remorse nothing nothing.

So if you're looking for enemies of Nigeria, look no further.
they're not bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, bandits.
they're TINUBU URCHINS.
wow, this words are more than enough for a wise person to assimilate
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by odomanis: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

What is the opportunity ? Did you look at the total package ? Unless he is going to steal, that is if he is kept in a place he can steal, there is no big deal in the appointment, especially for a tenure that will end in less than one year. This guy is a youth mobilizer who is currently mobilizing for Obi, he is an Obidient. Then, they come to poach him to work for Okowa. The guy only acted in line with the New Nigeria we are yarning for. Kudos to him !
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by pyro10(m): 10:56am On Aug 08, 2022
I feel that he's more into peter obi presidential campaign than we know and that's what attracted the offer from the opposite party(PDP)
Loyalty is a key factor in politics
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Zagee: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2022
I'm definitely having another Tees with this writeup grin
VenomJuice:
Wow, u did well brother.posterity will never forget u.i'm sure Mr Peter obi is seeing this cause these are the people that should form his cabinet....#WeMove

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu / Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria / Obiano Should Be Disqualified For Campaigning At Polling Unit - PDP (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.