Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! (3621 Views)

Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe / What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? / What Do You Know About Working With Vista Group (an Indian Company) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by Sommie1122: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hey guys!!! This is a public notice ooo to current job seekers, don't work for INDIANS ooo.. Those people are evil and they will over stress you... This lady just shared what she experienced after working with Indians in Lagos���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9RbLh8W45k

As you watch pls don't forget to subscribe( it's free oo) and comment

2 Likes

Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by ucheheart(m): 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
Same goes for Lebanese companies

2 Likes

Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by Fuckjesusandgod: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
Chinkos too, those short people are evil.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by TarOrfeeek: 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
What of Lebanese

They give Jobs to pretty Shuwa Arab girls with big ass, and demolish those asses during, before or after work.

They have many supermarkets in V/I.

Bastards.

11 Likes

Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by grandstar(m): 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
It should surprise no one. Businesses import the work culture in their home countries to their present abode.

In India, sweatshops are very common. A sweatshop is a workshop or a factory where you work long hours, with little or no benefits, under intimidation and also dangerous.

In India, you have kids as young as 4 working in these sweatshops. If they can do that to their own people, what do you think they'll do in yours? The only way you can make them behave properly is to have strong institutions that will protect the rights of workers.

Contrast the Indians with the Germans. German companies in Nigeria treat their staff well because that is what happens in
Germany.

There was a time when a German firm wanted to upgrade the financial package of their Nigerian staff. This was put on hold as the Nigerian directors felt that staff were already earning generously and an improvement wasn't necessary.

The directors may be right or may be wrong, depending on the prevailing salary at the time. We shouldn't jump to conclusion it was a bad thing. What if a messenger was earning 140k monthly?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by LordFriar: 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
My own be say .. She should stop referring to indians as whites angry

They're nth but brownies.

If you've seen some movies, you'd notice some are even darker than Africans.

White ko, transparent nii

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by zolajpower: 12:07am On Aug 08, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

What of Lebanese

They give Jobs to pretty Shuwa Arab girls with big ass, and demolish those asses during, before or after work.

Bastards.

Shuwa Arab girls don't fuvk with those ladies very beautiful and down to earth . Most of them don't understand Hausa black and shining and re very endowed

2 Likes

Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by zolajpower: 12:10am On Aug 08, 2022
LordFriar:
My own be say .. She should stop referring to indians as whites

They're nth but brownies.

If you've seen some movies, you'd notice some are even darker than Africans.

White ko, transparent nii

Do you know the most funniest part those darker ones that re refered to OSU too abuse Africa blacks racially grin they see themselves as being superior to black strilanka have them too grin see sey black man don suffer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by sacajawea: 1:15am On Aug 08, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

Bastards.
And those ones sef go gree? The girls dey open toto for them?
Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by Zi: 5:40am On Aug 08, 2022
How do you call Indians "whites"? SMH
Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by kingthreat(m): 6:20am On Aug 08, 2022
Indians don't mind if you can work free of charge for them. Very evil people
Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by ajekpaks(m): 7:11am On Aug 08, 2022
At least they're better than Buhari
Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by luminouz(m): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2022
zolajpower:

Shuwa Arab girls don't fuvk with those ladies very beautiful and down to earth . Most of them don't understand Hausa black and shining and re very endowed

Never seen an endowed Arab lady!!!
Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by Bluish44(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2022
Sommie1122:
Hey guys!!! This is a public notice ooo to current job seekers, don't work for INDIANS ooo.. Those people are evil and they will over stress you... This lady just shared what she experienced after working with Indians in Lagos���

Indians are much nicer than lebanese
Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by floss(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by OnyeObodo: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2022
Hey lady..

Indians are not whites

1 Like

Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by Orobokibo1: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

What of Lebanese

Bastards.

Doggy-style
Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
Had to watch this. All you said are true.
Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by Chinks(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
When I watched this lady's outburst, I just smiled. Cumbaland Hotel, Paris Deli and the last one that I can't remember the name again all located in V/I. Chai! Well, I did all those menial jobs during my undergraduate days anyway. It wasn't easy at all. Thank God I left Lagos for good. My mental health is more important than the money people say is flowing in Lagos.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by Misterone: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sommie1122:

All what you said point to the fact that you are lazy and you want to receive free money without work because first;
You did not complain about the salary.
You have a right to refuse to go on errands.
Falling sick at a place of work is not a spiritual thing.
Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by lovemaths(f): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
Na wa
Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by toujurs: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

What of Lebanese

Bastards.
Nigeria is bleeped up, that is why, No jobs. There was this lady. A very pretty girl. That was being bleeped mercilessly by a huge lebanese guy, back then as at 2017, where i first worked. The thing pain me o!, because this babe, i wooed the babe, she told me she wasn't interested in anything called relationship. Only for me to hear from a colleague, that she visits one of the Lebanese guys, during the weekend, and cook for the guy, i really liked her actually. There was this guy that was very close to the foreigners, i mean very close, he was the first guy i told, i liked the babe and he gingered me to approach the babe,which i did, he was the same guy that told me that one of the Lebanese guy is knacking the babe like crazy, because he knew i had an eye on her, which i told him, she wasn't interested in anything called relationship, me as thomas na. I told him its a big lie. It can never happen. Is it not same babe that told me she isn't interested in anything relationship. I did a mistake doubting the guy honestly. To my greatest shock. The guy crashed at the Lebanese lodge a certain time. Luckily that night, the babe, came over. I don't know how this guy recorded the voice note and it was so clear it was her voice. Omo the guy played me a voice note of the babe screaming like she was being bleeped hard core. I was depressed for over a week shocked. What even got me so angry was that this bitch, had the effontery to ask me to buy her food. Unknown to her that i knew what was happening. You see women. Most are them are bitches.

9 Likes

Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by meobizy(f): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2022
zolajpower:

Do you know the most funniest part those darker ones that re refered to OSU
You children won’t kill me in this Nairaland. ROFLMAO.

abuse Africa blacks racially grin they see themselves as being superior to black strilanka have them too grin see sey black man don suffer
Indians no get level. Na we blacks lower ourselves to animals in front of them based on low self esteem. I know many confident black people quick to put them in their place. They avoid offending those ones because it bruises their egos.

1 Like

Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2022
toujurs:
Nigeria is bleeped up, that is why, No jobs. There was this lady. A very pretty girl. That was being bleeped mercilessly by a huge lebanese guy, back then as at 2017, where i first worked. The thing pain me o!, because this babe, i wooed the babe, she told me she wasn't interested in anything called relationship. Only for me to hear from a colleague, that she visits one of the Lebanese guys, during the weekend, and cook for the guy, i really liked her actually. There was this guy that was very close to the foreigners, i mean very close, he was the first guy i told, i liked the babe and he gingered me to approach the babe,which i did, he was the same guy that told me that one of the Lebanese guy is knacking the babe like crazy, because he knew i had an eye on her, which i told him, she wasn't interested in anything called relationship, me as thomas na. I told him its a big lie. It can never happen. Is it not same babe that told me she isn't interested in anything relationship. I did a mistake doubting the guy honestly. To my greatest shock. The guy crashed at the Lebanese lodge a certain time. Luckily that night, the babe, came over. I don't know how this guy recorded the voice note and it was so clear it was her voice. Omo the guy played me a voice note of the babe screaming like she was being bleeped hard core. I was depressed for over a week shocked. What even got me so angry was that this bitch, had the effontery to ask me to buy her food. Unknown to her that i knew what was happening. You see women. Most are them are bitches.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by cuffee: 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
toujurs:
Nigeria is bleeped up, that is why, No jobs. There was this lady. A very pretty girl. That was being bleeped mercilessly by a huge lebanese guy, back then as at 2017, where i first worked. The thing pain me o!, because this babe, i wooed the babe, she told me she wasn't interested in anything called relationship. Only for me to hear from a colleague, that she visits one of the Lebanese guys, during the weekend, and cook for the guy, i really liked her actually. There was this guy that was very close to the foreigners, i mean very close, he was the first guy i told, i liked the babe and he gingered me to approach the babe,which i did, he was the same guy that told me that one of the Lebanese guy is knacking the babe like crazy, because he knew i had an eye on her, which i told him, she wasn't interested in anything called relationship, me as thomas na. I told him its a big lie. It can never happen. Is it not same babe that told me she isn't interested n anything
simp
Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by Karleb(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
grandstar:
It should surprise no one. Businesses import the work culture in their home countries to their present abode.

In India, sweatshops are very common. A sweatshop is a workshop or a factory where you work long hours, with little or no benefits, under intimidation and also dangerous.

In India, you have kids as young as 4 working in these sweatshops. If they can do that to their own people, what do you think they'll do in yours? The only way you can make them behave properly is to have strong institutions that will protect the rights of workers.

Contrast the Indians with the Germans. German companies in Nigeria treat their staff well because that is what happens in
Germany.

There was a time when a German firm wanted to upgrade the financial package of their Nigerian staff. This was put on hold as the Nigerian directors felt that staff were already earning generously and an improvement wasn't necessary.

The directors may be right or may be wrong, depending on the prevailing salary at the time. We shouldn't jump to conclusion it was a bad thing. What if a messenger was earning 140k monthly?

What the director did was wrong.

It's not even the first time I'm hearing our own people telling foreigners we can work for less than half of the intended pay.

See, when a company grows, the take home also grows. Take for instance, the salary at Dangote groups is not the same like it was 10 years ago. So if a business owner decides to increase pay because his company is doing well, a director has every right to STFU.
Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by zolajpower: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
meobizy:

You children won’t kill me in this Nairaland. ROFLMAO.

Indians no get level. Na we blacks lower ourselves to animals in front of them based on low self esteem. I know many confident black people quick to put them in their place. They avoid offending those ones because it bruises their egos.

Oga who be your children re you as old as Obasanjo or emilokan ?

1 Like

Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by meobizy(f): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
zolajpower:

Oga who be your children re you as old as Obasanjo or emilokan ?
We’ll never know since Nairaland is faceless.
Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by plat0: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
toujurs:
Dont vouch for any girl grin grin
Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by toujurs: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
plat0:
Dont vouch for any girl grin grin
It was my first time experiencing depression. Ever the then i have lost feelings for love. It's sex for me. Steamy pussy banging. Then moove undecided
Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by slimik: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
grandstar:

Germany.

I remember with Julius berger it happened
Re: Working In An Indian Company In Lagos Is Weird!! by betshopagent(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
Saso soaps,frui juice company,xao iron companies all concentrated in amuwo odofin Ind.est.ate.are slave camps. Lagosians dies in their numbers in that iron industry at amuwo and business continuez as usually. Most Nigeria leaders and followers are foolish.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies @ Nigerian LNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) - February 2015 / Zenith Bank Invite / Nlanders Please help me with a job!!!!!!! Am trying my best but it's not working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.