Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,157 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe (21634 Views)

Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status / 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? / Police Recruitment: 15,000 Apply For 140 Slots In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by fmcjunior(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
I sought for people's opinions about staying back to work in the southwest with an average pay or work in Gombe that pays up to twice than the southwest.
This is the link of the thread. And I'm grateful it was on the front page for some days.

https://www.nairaland.com/6806388/59k-job-south-west-140k

I'm currently working in Gombe and the place is kinda dope for the Northeast setting. Transportation and food prices is cheap. I was even surprised to see the state has a good road network.

But the heat is sometimes unbearable.

Overall I'll give the state a 6/10.

I love my work

174 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Ahmed0336(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Congratulations!!! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Most of the people discouraging you then have never been to the north.

95 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Soffyh(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
Congratulations brother,my Best advice for you is to minimize ur traveling,gombe no safe oo undecided don't mind nairalander o

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by backtalkG(m): 6:05am On Apr 18, 2022
Congratulations bro, if there's an opening do help a brother

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by eme2015(m): 6:22am On Apr 18, 2022
Oga carry us along ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Iamnorth: 6:34am On Apr 18, 2022
Soffyh:
Congratulations brother,my Best advice for you is to minimize ur traveling,gombe no safe oo undecided don't mind nairalander o
i am not sure you know much about Gombe state because if its not the safest state in the northeast then it should be one of them

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by ZuesOfAnthens: 7:19am On Apr 18, 2022
fmcjunior:
I sought for people's opinions about staying back to work in the southwest with an average pay or work in Gombe that pays up to twice than the southwest.
This is the link of the thread. And I'm grateful it was on the front page for some days.

I'm currently working in Gombe and the place is kinda dope for the Northeast setting. Transportation and food prices is cheap. I was even surprised to see the state has a good road network.

I love my work

Congratulations OP ...is there any opening? Am good in speaking Hausa as well. Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:48am On Apr 18, 2022
Save your money n plan adequately with your salary.....be careful whenever a crisis erupts but relocate back and start a business here in the south...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by AgentGoat: 8:50am On Apr 18, 2022
Do giveaway then my guy.

1 Like

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Yenefer(f): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Save your money n plan adequately with your salary.....be careful whenever a crisis erupts but relocate back and start a business here in the south...
South? SW, SE, or SS there's nothing like just south

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by GreaterFuture(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2022
Oya
Make all the bigmen share Money, celebrate the Up and Coming

1 Like

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Exjoker(m): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2022
GOMBE is one of the safest state in the North East or Nigeria at large. You will hardly hear of any killing like it take place in other part of the country. Though like any state in Nigeria it also have problem of kidnapping...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by maiiilooo(m): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2022
fmcjunior:

I love my work
Nice one, happy for u ..abeg in case vacancy dey help people like us too.cause e no easy to get work

2 Likes

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Yankee101: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2022
The north has the best road network in the country

Cheaper food and transportation

And refreshing honesty

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by vivalavida(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Bandit go still locate there. It is just with time. As the military keeps chasing them, they will be running into new locations and opening up new frontiers.
Be careful and always be ready to exit that place.

3 Likes

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Nnaemiemax: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
Aside the unpleasant descriptions attributed to the North, it's actually a habitable place. cry

Congratulations Op.

7 Likes

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Sheuns(m): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
You do well. Truth is not all parts of the North are unsafe. The unsafe parts are just about 5% if you look at it. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be careful. Don’t waka anyhow and lead a less flamboyant lifestyle at least for the time you’ll be there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by iCauseTrouble: 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Congrats. My advice is to avoid womanising and runs girls.
If you wan do, get a stable and loyal partner

2 Likes

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Patrickyemi: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Good news brother

2 Likes

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Congratulations blend in as much as possible cover head if them Dey cover head

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Investorozay: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
North without banditry is a nice place

3 Likes

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by paulolee(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
nice n wish u well..
but u really ger mind to follow online opinions o..
remember when I plannes visiting abuja n online friends said its cheap to stay there..
I planned visiting for 3 days bt after I read online opinion, I increase my stay to 1 month..
after I stay for asokoro wit d dangerous prices of commodities, I leave abj a broke man after 4 days n I realized dt abuja isn't meant for d broke me..

2 Likes

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Johnbosco77(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Wehdone
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Queseda: 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
fmcjunior:

I love my work
I always laugh at some of you people from the south who think the north is backward. We have everything for good life just that the insecurity is only problem but Gombe is still safer than Lagos and the whole south

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by FalseProphet1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
I see you finding love in gombe, I see the girl's people asking you to ensure 100 lashes for the horsewhip as proof that you're man enough to marry their daughter.

I see you collapsing after the 20th whip, I see you hospitalized, I see you forgetting about the girl and joining Nairaland redpill gang after your full recovery.

This I have seen.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by illicit(m): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sha be careful

Don't let anything about u standout
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Nova1988(m): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
That's good! don't listen to anybody that says shit about north they've never been there, the North is relatively safe especially in the main cities. The main danger is on highways and outskirts of town, just like anywhere in Nigeria.

I bet you're going to have a great time there, because gombe is beautiful and the people are nice.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Badgers14: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
fmcjunior:

I love my work

Could you post up pictures of your ambience so we go follow you see what you are enjoying cheesy

I will like to tour the north someday!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by wallay77(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Gombe...hmmm
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Queseda: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
vivalavida:
Bandit go still locate there. It is just with time. As the military keeps chasing them, they will be running into new locations and opening up new frontiers.
Be careful and always be ready to exit that place.
You are just stupid

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by frankputer: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Congratulations

nice , which location in GM ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mortgage Bank Recruitment 2017 (12 Vacant Positions) / Why Many Nigerian School Dropouts Never Make It In Life / How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.