Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,098 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Words Of The Lord Given To Lillian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Words Of The Lord Given To Lillian (601 Views)

Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad / Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer / Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Words Of The Lord Given To Lillian by Sabke: 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2011
Last night, during our prayer meeting, while praying I received a vision from the LORD. This is what I could see in the vision:

I saw a landscape and people moving around. This place was darkened by clouds as though a great storm is to pour out.

The LORD then gave me an interpretation of this vision:

"There is a storm coming. Allow ME to be your SHIELD, SHELTER, and ROCK of REFUGE. Come to ME, MY children."

Now, immediately after this message the LORD JESUS gave me words then I was later addressed by GOD THE FATHER. This is what the LORD said:

"Yes MY child, darkness is coming on this earth. Evil has formed, for satan is to fall upon the earth. It is time MY children. It is, indeed, time. Take heed and prepare yourselves to come with ME. The time is now. I am coming! I have to come and take MY bride away from the evil approaching. I am coming to take MY bride to MYSELF. The evil one is coming and shall reign for a short time, then MY Wrath shall be poured out on all the earth and its inhabitants. Woe to you who do not heed MY words, woe to you for you disregard MY Truth, MY Word, MY Holy Word. MY children, these are the last warnings; take heed lest MY Day come upon you as a thief in the night. I am coming! What will you…what will you say when I come with the clouds? Will you be part of MY beautiful bride who shall be arrayed in MY Glory and rejoice at MY Coming or will you be ashamed and mourn? Make your choice now, for there is no time. No one, I say no one will or can make a choice for you. You have to choose, MY children. I have put before you life and dearth, good and evil and you have to choose--make your choice now!

Make your choice now while you still have breath in you. Children, there is no time to waste. Do not wait until it is too late! Come to ME, come while you still can. I give you these words out of a loving heart, through MY servants, who lay their lives at the altar for ME and have availed themselves for ME. Yes, they are MY servants. They hear MY Voice. Soon you will look for them but they shall be nowhere to be found. You will wander around looking for true prophets of GOD but it will be very hard to find them. For MY church, MY bride will be raptured to safety with ME and you will be left to face the enemy and his evil rulership. Come now MY children. Allow ME to spare you—save you from suffering, from death."

I was then addressed by GOD THE FATHER:

"I am indeed a loving GOD, but I will not be trampled upon. I AM GOD and there is no other. No one else established and formed all creation, from the ants to the beast, to the fields of the earth and even mankind. I formed and created all things. MY hand created, MY hand established all things! Through MY Word all things were formed and now exist. This was done by ME, GOD—THE LORD ALMIGHTY. No man, no carved image, no beast created the earth: NO ONE BUT GOD. I am GOD and there is no other. I AM the only ONE True GOD. “I AM” IS GOD. Children, sons of man heed MY Words. This is the last hour. I, GOD, am soon to give a command and MY SON, WHO is your LORD and SAVIOR shall come and rapture the church. HE shall come—HE IS COMING!

Once I, GOD, give a command, there is no turning back. Now, MY SON—JESUS has to come and take HIS bride, MY people, OUR people. O' great things await them, great things indeed. MY children, you will not regret living your lives for GOD, dying to self and allowing MY SON to fully live in you. I am pleased with you. O' you look so beautiful, covered and cleansed by HIS Blood—the Blood of the Holy LAMB of GOD. I, GOD, am pleased with the bride. MY children, you shall soon behold MY Glory—GOD’s Glory. You shall see your GOD and live in HIS Fullness. REJOICE, for the day of your salvation is at hand. MY SON—your LORD and GOD, JESUS IS INDEED COMING FOR YOU! He who endures to the end, shall indeed be saved. I love you MY children. GOD loves you.

Now to all MY servants, MY children--the bride of CHRIST, heed MY Words. Yes this is indeed GOD THE FATHER who speaks. “I AM” is talking to you today. I, GOD, see your hearts. I hear your cry everyday. I see and hear how you long for your BRIDEGROOM to come. Now listen, HE IS COMING FOR YOU. Just a very short time left and you shall be changed. You shall be changed into MY Glory. MY Word—MY Holy Word tells you that you shall glory with HIM, yes indeed when HE Appears, when HE Comes with the clouds you shall be glorified with HIM. Rejoice, MY children for you are to see your FATHER now. I receive Praises, Honour, and Glory from you. They are purified by MY Fire and are offered up to ME—GOD. A sweet aroma they are to ME. Praise ME, honour MY Holy Name. I AM GOD and there is no other. Yes children, MY SPIRIT has indeed prepared you. You are ready! Your spirit man is ready to be received up in GOD'S Glory. Rejoice! Rejoice, MY children, for the hour of GOD’s Return is indeed at hand. These Words are from your FATHER and GOD, THE LORD ALMIGHTY, THE “I AM” WHAT “I AM.” FATHER YAHWEH."

The LORD JESUS also addressed me again:

"MY children, the FATHER has spoken. The hour of MY Return is indeed at hand. Behold, I am coming with the clouds, the Eastern sky is ready to present ME. O' what a Glorious Moment it shall be. Rejoice, MY bride for you are coming with ME to the Heavenlies. YOU ARE COMING HOME! O' Heaven is rejoicing, Heaven is ready to receive you. They are all waiting in anticipation for the return of MY bride, the TRUE CHURCH OF CHRIST: THE BLOOD-WASHED, HOLY SPIRIT-FILLED, PURIFIED, JUSTIFIED, SANCTIFIED, CHURCH OF CHRIST—THE BODY OF CHRIST.

I AM COMING FOR YOU MY CHILDREN! Rejoice and sing praises to the MOST HIGH GOD! HALLELUJAH! MY Heart is filled with Joy! I AM COMING FOR YOU MY BRIDE, MY DOVE, MY ONE TRUE BRIDE--MY CHURCH. I love you. Your LORD JESUS, SOON COMING KING, SAVIOR, AND REDEEMER. I AM COMING!!!"

*To add a note, dear sister I have never felt so much joy from our LORD. WOW! DADDY is so very joyful and excited! I could feel the joy, as I my heart was filled with the very same joy that HE was experiencing. O’ HALLELUJAH LORD JESUS!! GLORY, GLORY, GLORY TO THE MOST HIGH GOD!! WE ARE GOING HOME NOW!!

(1) (Reply)

My Tribute To God's Servants / Nff Consults Spiritualists To Cleanse Nigerian Football / Chief Rabbi: Steve Jobs' Apple Lust Spreads Misery, Despair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.