Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages (35679 Views)

Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 3 Voting Results & Percentages / 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice / Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages by porthouse7(f): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Occurstaem:

Please, I have a question I want to ask you.
I didn't see USA on the medal table you posted. Does that means they are not participating in this year's game?
why u no go sch? Did u see Ukraine Finland Norway Germany and so on?...they are not part of common wealth aka for British colony
Re: Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages by tonididdy(m): 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
Occurstaem:

I didn't see USA on the medal table you posted. Does that means they are not participating in this year's game?
In layman's term

Re: Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages by socialjustice93: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages by Occurstaem(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
tonididdy:

In layman's term
OK. Thanks.
Honestly, I didn't know USA doesn't belong to the association.
I've always thought that they belong before.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages by Ogagun57: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
USA, CHINA are not part of commonwealth nations. British colonised nations.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages by Occurstaem(m): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
porthouse7:
why u no go sch? Did u see Ukraine Finland Norway Germany and so on?...they are not part of common wealth aka for British colony
Tell me what the countries you mentioned have in common with UK or USA. The question I asked was based on the fact that they both have the same official language.
And moreover, I didn't direct the question at you. So, why the insult?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages by porthouse7(f): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
Occurstaem:

Tell me what the countries you mentioned have in common with UK or USA. The question I asked was based on the fact that they both have the same official language.
And moreover, I didn't direct the question at you. So, why the insult?
they are not British colony, all countries u see at common wealth games are former British colony
Re: Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages by LIGHTROOM: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
fineboynl:
Don't I don't watch the show that much. But the little time I watch it cyph eviction pain me. Because there are people there who should have go.

Hmm

Re: Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages by HakiimAlvista: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
US don pull out of commonwealth since. Commonwealth nation na countries wey been dey under British rule before
Occurstaem:

Re: Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages by HakiimAlvista: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
grin wetin English dey find for Naija, im go see am
LIGHTROOM:

Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages by greggng: 12:27am On Aug 08, 2022
Occurstaem:

Usa doesn't belong to the common wealth nation. They don't see themself as British colony.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages by Qyt1: 5:25am On Aug 08, 2022
Really
Re: Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages by jattopeter(m): 6:24am On Aug 08, 2022
Danielle09:
I don't understand how a sane person will leave cyph and vote for Amaka that talks anyhow undecided
And You wondered why why we keep voting in Bad leaders.
See Cyph a very intelligent, smart , brave , industrious...... man, despite all His Charisma, people didn't vote for him
Re: Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages by FiremanX: 6:39am On Aug 08, 2022
porthouse7:
Correct him instead of the insult,,,if the guy knew he wouldn't be asking,,
Re: Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages by FiremanX: 6:41am On Aug 08, 2022
HakiimAlvista:
US don pull out of commonwealth since. Commonwealth nation na countries wey been dey under British rule before
But US dey under British rule back then,,,,Wetin come change?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages by Habayomie(m): 7:13am On Aug 08, 2022
tonididdy:
Great nation ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Bad leaders!

We need to watch out for India in next Olympics.They pulled a surprise.
Congratulations to Team Nigeria.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages by HakiimAlvista: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2022
US don pass political influence of Britain or to receive development aids as dem very okay or somehow better pass Britain, so e dey somehow insulting to still remain for the association that's why dem pull out
FiremanX:
But US dey under British rule back then,,,,Wetin come change?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages by stasius: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2022
Danielle09:
I don't understand how a sane person will leave cyph and vote for Amaka that talks anyhow undecided

Nigerians love controversy.
You will also wonder how a sane person will support Tacha those days but it is normal with Nigeria.
Nigerians love controversial people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex / Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ / BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.