Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense (15471 Views)

Multidimensional Poverty: Akwa Ibom, Rivers Lead South-South States - StatiSense / Festus Keyamo: The States And LGAs Are Responsible For Multidimensional Poverty / Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Ibrahimcoomasie: 4:24am On Nov 22, 2023
NINE OIL PRODUCING STATES RECEIVED ₦643.6 BILLION IN 8 MONTHS

FAAC, JAN - AUG 2023:
1 🟤Delta: ₦214.6 billion
2 🟤Akwa Ibom: ₦149.6 billion
3 🟤Rivers: ₦110.7 billion
4 🟤Bayelsa: ₦110.5 billion
5 🟤Edo: ₦21.18 billion
6 🟣Ondo: ₦20.34 billion
7 🟢Imo: ₦7.33 billion
8 🟢Anambra: ₦6.37 billion
9 🟢Abia: ₦2.91 billion

Multidimensional Poverty, 2022 (Count of People)
1 🟤Bayelsa: 88.5% (2.61m)
2 🟤Akwa Ibom: 71.3% (5.08m)
3 🟤Rivers: 62.4% (4.4m)
4 🟤Delta: 47.6% (2.73m)
5 🟢Imo: 40.7% (1.8m)
6 🟤Edo: 35.4% (1.4m)
7 🟢Anambra: 32.1% (1.64m)
8 🟢Abia: 29.8% (1.12m)
9 🟣Ondo: 27.2% (1.3m)

FAAC: https://nigerianstat.gov.ng/elibrary?queries=Faac
MPI: https://nigerianstat.gov.ng/elibrary/read/1241254

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Kingosytex(m): 4:28am On Nov 22, 2023
The black man is just cruel and wicked. A few greedy men in those states are using those funds to live their lives to the fullest while the masses are left to wallow in penury.

148 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by kingsways: 4:28am On Nov 22, 2023
What is the source of this multidimensional poverty data?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Odin13: 4:32am On Nov 22, 2023
This one na lie...

So poverty Dey Anambra pass Ondo? Edo?

This people don Dey do mumu things ...

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Dreal1247: 4:36am On Nov 22, 2023
The only language understood by the Nigerian crop of politicians is borrowing and sharing.

8 Likes

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Ibrahimcoomasie: 4:38am On Nov 22, 2023
kingsways:

https://nigerianstat.gov.ng/elibrary/read/1241254

1st PDF link.

7 Likes

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by whyyou2023: 4:42am On Nov 22, 2023
Bonga and agbami oil field are in ondo state. Ondo state produce 50% of the oil. Ondo state is the leading oil producing state. It is not in delta state

Bonga oil field in ondo state produce 800000 barrel a day
Akwa ibom state does not have oil. Seun osewa has block me from putting pictures. I will have shown akwa ibom from satellites

Igbokoda on google map is ondo state. Not delta state.
https://oilfieldafricareview.com/nigeria-crude-production-to-increase-daily-production-by-800000-barrels/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by shox(m): 5:02am On Nov 22, 2023
Make d neighboring states of bayelsa absorb the 8 local government. They can’t just rule themselves.

Oil producing state owing salaries and arrears

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by ican2020: 5:04am On Nov 22, 2023
kingsways:
Data concocted with sinister motives

Every nooks and crannies of the entire nation is facing multidimensional poverty induced by Nigerians but trying to attack certain sections pretending as if other sections are progressing and free from multidimensional poverty is laughable

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by mariovito(m): 5:25am On Nov 22, 2023
I always laugh when it comes to Delta state.

You see them supporting these politicians, yet the politicians no send them.

In terms of allocation, Delta has always been among the top 3 yet has nothing really to show for it.

With what that state receives, there's no reason why Delta should not be among the top performing states, but no.

Modified
For obvious reasons, I wish PDP is kicked out of Delta, they've been a thieving lot.

Ibori looted Delta blind at a time when oil was booming and revenue was high, yet they kept hailing him odidigborigbo of Africa. Even after he was convicted and did jail time in UK, he still returned to a Hero's welcome. He has installed his daughter in the House of assembly, after his shameful stint as governor, he put his inept cousin Uduaghan to cover his tracks,

then Okowa came aand did the unthinkable. Use our money take play bet9ja by bankrolling Atiku thinking he'll be VP, towards the end of his tenure, kept applying for aand getting approval from the Sheriff Oborevwori led House of assembly for huge loans now dem put the Sheriff to cover Okowa tracks, and then just like Ibori, Okowa fixes his daughter to represent Ika in the house of assembly. Delta is doomed, I spit and piss on that state.

79 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Bestmanfornow: 5:30am On Nov 22, 2023
Odin13:
This one na lie...

So far your mind you believe Ondo have low poverty rate than Anambra, Rivers and Delta

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Bestmanfornow: 5:48am On Nov 22, 2023
whyyou2023:
Bonga and agbami oil field are in ondo state. Ondo state produce 50% of the oil. Ondo state is the leading oil producing state. It is not in delta state

Akwa ibom state does not have oil. Seun osewa has block me from putting pictures. I will have shown akwa ibom from satellites

Keep deceiving yourself with propaganda

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by ipobarecriminals: 6:08am On Nov 22, 2023
sad pathetic! Just yesterday, a friend who arrived Nig called/told me about the poor state of Owena Road on his way to Benin city. I immediately told him to reverse and go back to Lagos. One wonder what these useless governors spend the money on

37 Likes

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by opamoses1: 6:11am On Nov 22, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Keep deceiving yourself with propaganda
You dey follow musiwa talk lol

7 Likes

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by opamoses1: 6:11am On Nov 22, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad pathetic! Just yesterday, a friend who arrived Nig called me about the poor state of Owena Road on his way to Benin city. I immediately told him to reverse and go back to Lagos. One wonder what these useless governors spend the money on
In Nigeria, people focus on the federal and forget about the bigger stealing going on at the state and local government levels.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by OVB123: 6:16am On Nov 22, 2023
Odin13:
This one na lie...
U nor know b4?

4 Likes

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Bestmanfornow: 6:19am On Nov 22, 2023
OVB123:
U nor know b4?
You guys keep deceiving yourselves poverty is working on the streets of Ondo

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by OVB123: 6:24am On Nov 22, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad pathetic! Just yesterday, a friend who arrived Nig called me about the poor state of Owena Road on his way to Benin city. I immediately told him to reverse and go back to Lagos. One wonder what these useless governors spend the money on
My broda, Benin city situation is very pathetic and that is why we are going to vote out PDP in the forthcoming gubernatorial election.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Difrent: 6:25am On Nov 22, 2023
whyyou2023:

https://oilfieldafricareview.com/nigeria-crude-production-to-increase-daily-production-by-800000-barrels/

It's cross rivers that's no longer counted as an oil producing state not Akwa ibom

7 Likes

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by ipobarecriminals: 6:27am On Nov 22, 2023
OVB123:
My broda, Benin city situation is very pathetic and that is why we are going to vote out PDP in the forthcoming gubernatorial election.
OBASEKI is a useless gov plus THIEF

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Aboks(m): 6:46am On Nov 22, 2023
naija na scam
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by chiagozien(m): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2023
Okay
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by ATEAMS: 7:12am On Nov 22, 2023
NAAWAO
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by FreeStuffsNG: 7:12am On Nov 22, 2023
Hmmm. Oh Bayelsa, that state with few homogenous Ijaw population can do far better. Check my signature for free stuffs!

11 Likes

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by Tetrahedron: 7:13am On Nov 22, 2023
Nigeria must be re-organized!
This arrangement is NOT working

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by AbujaLagos: 7:13am On Nov 22, 2023
Odin13:
This one na lie...

biko wise up

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by jeff1993: 7:13am On Nov 22, 2023
Ffe
Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by CHIOMAEZEH: 7:14am On Nov 22, 2023
Youths never ready to fix their future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1wOu-yXo7o

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense by teeytimi: 7:14am On Nov 22, 2023
This is one reason I have always say that the South - South will not develop even if they are given the entire revenue from crude oil.

Their human capital development is really bad

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia / Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east / Lagos PDP Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.