Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,153 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? (49040 Views)

My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Nonam: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2022
You are married to an enemy.

Your wife wants to be married, while she fork different dick.

Experience will teach you more lessons.

Lastborn0074:

I wish you explained exactly why I am the cause of her cheating. How would you know? Do you know what I have put into this marriage to make it work? A woman I have done practically everything for? I've established her in businesses, all of which she has failed. What else should I have done that I didn't do?
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Skmoda360(m): 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lastborn0074:

Thanks

Baba, please i beg you in the name of God to quit the marriage asap.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by zeuss: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
chymeze:

There is nothing that justifies her cheating on her lawfully wedded husband, whether he's financially capable or not! If she's not comfortable with his financial status then she should seek a divorce and after that she can awhore herself with as many men as she pleases. That's more honourable than shamefully doing such within the marital cover!

Do u. Know what hunger is?
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by PhantomThief(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2022
There a lot of ways to make money, but she thinks being cheating in a marriage with 4 kids is the best way. This woman has never loved you. She'll dump your sorry ass when she's done using you because of your simp cum boy attitude.

Keep simping ; I'm rooting for you.
One day you'll learn how not to be a simp
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by zexy2030(m): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2022
IamMobisola:

LMAO
What difference does marrying a virgin make?
Anybody who wants to sleep around will do so without hindrance
Virgins cheat with timidity. And conscience not seared. An observant man will know the virgin wife has cheated and she will be willing to confess to it. For instance, when you see a child who is naive and inexperienced, how do you know that child has joined bag group, it's in their character, it will show but if you don't care they become hardened for more crimes.

My first sex was at 6 and at 12 raped by 3 women, but you know what? No family member knew, except I told them. I nearly became a sex addict quietly. But the first time, I was weeping but no one cared to ask.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kids Drinking Dry Gin In Lagos (Photo) / Would You Place This Bottled Water Sofa In Your Living Room? / Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60 ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.