Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? (49033 Views)

My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 08, 2022
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:56am On Aug 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

a woman who decides to cheat because you guys are going through hardship is the DEVIL INCARNATE. how is cheating on her husband gonna solve the issue at hand?! even if she didnt cheat, see how she is portraying herself as a wh0re to all these men. who would want a woman like this as their life mates?!

when the TRUST is gone, when DECEIT is creeping in, when DISRESPECFUL behaviors are the norm, then really, you need to ask yourself what are you in it for? this person you called your "wife" has no RESPECT for you nor the marriage you guys are in.

When we tell these guys to do thorough investigations before marrying they think we don’t know what we are saying. He married a loosed whoore in the first. A whorish Lady pretend a lot when she sees someone she wants to marry. Especially when she sees that Mr Nice guy who says the past is past.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:57am On Aug 08, 2022
jeromestarks:
On a second thought, stay with her until she plans your death with one of her rich male friends.
Don't worry, your children will be well fed.
The choice is your bro.

How is he sure those kids are his in the first place.

12 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by henrymorebaba(m): 6:01am On Aug 08, 2022
Bro, chase her away and start a new life, no sensible man stays with a cheating wife, or you plan your japa and never return. How can you marry a woman and she will still go about sleeping with men who didn't do anything on her head. Use the chats as evidence use it to your family and her family and walk away,if you pardone her she would still do it.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by CSTRR: 6:22am On Aug 08, 2022
You have made a mistake by letting her know you are onto her.

Now she will cover her tracks wells.

You should have closely monitored her.

When she is going out to any undisclosed location, find a way to follow her.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Mrkumareze(m): 6:53am On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:

There are some matters arising from this issue that are VERY risky and life threatening. She's gone spiritual to shut me up. You know how mean many women can be.

You gave your wife room for what she's doing. Any woman who can't adjust her life pattern and mostly her friendship after marriage can never do well...
U should have stopped her from those male bestie and monitor her female friends too..
Well, for your own good, since she has gone spiritual, you must take her back to her family so you can comfortably and safely reason on the way forward.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by GOFRONT(m): 6:54am On Aug 08, 2022
........And a Man died just lastweek within my neighbourhood because of this similar issue. A very gentle and quiet man for that matter. His promiscuous wife left him and their five children to go stay with her Man lover because of hardship.

I guess it is the heart break and shock that accompany the adultrous lifestyle of his wife that finally sent him to his untimely death. Now she and her manlover will take over the dead man's property Properly.

Op, As we speak, we are yet to get over the sudden death of the man in the neighbourhood........Pls quit it now. I dont want to hear "So so and so Nairalander with moniker Lastborn has kicked so so and so type of Bucket.........but you shall overcome this one.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by frozen70(f): 7:31am On Aug 08, 2022
GOFRONT:
........And a Man died just lastweek within my neighbourhood because of this similar issue. A very gentle and quiet man for that matter. His promiscuous wife left him and their five children to go stay with her Man lover because of hardship.

I guess it is the heart break and shock that accompany the adultrous lifestyle of his wife that finally sent him to his untimely death. Now she and her manlover will take over the dead man's property Properly.

Op, As we speak, we are yet to get over the sudden death of the man in the neighbourhood........Pls quit it now. I dont want to hear "So so and so Nairalander with moniker Lastborn has kicked so so and so type of Bucket.........but you shall overcome this one.
Lastborn0074:
Please I need honest suggestions. My wife has had several male platonic friends ever since we met. She became friends with others through me. I trusted her because she's a very sociable person, so I wasn't bothered because I know a lot of ladies that have male friends too. She's been open to me about them.

Recently, something happened. A close female friend of hers (also married) started keeping her at arm's length. My wife didn't know what the problem was until information got to her that this friend of hers was going about telling people that she could no longer be friends with her because she's sleeping around with men indiscriminately.

My wife confronted her with this information, for which she denied. But the informant, who was also invited, insisted that she actually said it. Before this time, my wife would always complain that each time she visits her friend, she would knock on the door but nobody would respond. This happened repeatedly until her tenant told my wife in confidence that his landlady was always around each time she visits.

Recently, I discovered that my wife was actually having amorous relationship with her male friends. I have access to her messeinger and I have seen those amorous chats. She would delete the ones that could implicate her. A male friend of hers even sent her adult videos and she told him to send more, that she was enjoying it. This man went further to send her his masturbation video.

I confronted my wife with these and what people told me, but she denied. After putting much pressure on her, she said she was about to do it, not that she actually did it. I asked her the reason and she said that it was because of the hardship we were facing. Since her business collapsed, it's been very difficult to survive with our four children. I'm the only one fending for the family. Even after confronting her, I discovered that she's still into the act.

Given the above scenario, what should I do? Please I want only healthy comments that will help me make my decision. Thanks.

This is very sensitive

She said is because of the hardship

Meaning what she gets from such outing is part of what she brings to the table

Well you are the only one that will prove that either she is assisting you in feeding the family and you never asked her the source of her money

Secondly, if you are very sure that you are the one providing for the family, the why is she saying that she is doing such because of hardship

I think you need to really find out exactly why she is being promiscuous because she is doing that either for pleasure or for hardship

Her response will make you to forgive her or not

But she needs to stop it because it brings badluck in marriage

5 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by wiseone28: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2022
Life ain't easy..

problem everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by BlackPantherxXx: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2022
You don't guard sheep or meat with a wolf or tiger...

Why will a married woman have male friends?

Even a married man shouldn't be too close with females.

I don't tolerate such relationships. You can be cordial but too close ...can lead to you know what.

You are at fault here. Too permissive.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Lastborn0074: 7:39am On Aug 08, 2022
nairalanderr:
once a cheat,always a cheat. let her Go.
Okay
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Lastborn0074: 7:48am On Aug 08, 2022
Strongdickfresh:
Pardon her and show more love than before. She will never cheat on you again. You are the cause of her cheating...

I wish you explained exactly why I am the cause of her cheating. How would you know? Do you know what I have put into this marriage to make it work? A woman I have done practically everything for? I've established her in businesses, all of which she has failed. What else should I have done that I didn't do?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by jesmond3945: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:

I wish you explained exactly why I am the cause of her cheating. How would you know? Do you know what I have put into this marriage to make it work? A woman I have done practically everything for? I've established her in businesses, all of which she has failed. What else should I have done that I didn't do?
My brother whatever decision that you make for your interest is correct and right. Please face your children and give them the best.

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Lastborn0074: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2022
OkoYibo:

Instead of a promiscuous woman her to allow her husband catch her cheating, she prefers for her husband to die and she is seen as a widow.
Whichever way to achieve her husband's death will now look attractive.

The day your wife sees a man who has money and promises to take care of her and her kids, you are a dead man. You are only alive because she is yet to see such man.

Exactly what she wants.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Lastborn0074: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2022
pointblank247:
nobody catches an adultrouse wife red handed, they cover their tracks well enough,
The evidence he has is enormous already.

Good reasoning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Lastborn0074: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2022
jesmond3945:
My brother whatever decision that you make for your interest is correct and right. Please face your children and give them the best.

You are talking now

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Lastborn0074: 7:59am On Aug 08, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
You don't guard sheep or meat with a wolf or tiger...

Why will a married woman have male friends?

Even a married man shouldn't be too close with females.

I don't tolerate such relationships. You can be cordial but too close ...can lead to you know what.

You are at fault here. Too permissive.

Maybe that was my undoing

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Lastborn0074: 8:03am On Aug 08, 2022
frozen70:

This is very sensitive

She said is because of the hardship

Meaning what she gets from such outing is part of what she brings to the table

Well you are the only one that will prove that either she is assisting you in feeding the family and you never asked her the source of her money

Secondly, if you are very sure that you are the one providing for the family, the why is she saying that she is doing such because of hardship

I think you need to really find out exactly why she is being promiscuous because she is doing that either for pleasure or for hardship

Her response will make you to forgive her or not

But she needs to stop it because it brings badluck in marriage

It's really bringing me down. Instead of me to progress, I'm retrogressing. Good suggestion. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Lastborn0074: 8:08am On Aug 08, 2022
GOFRONT:

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Lastborn0074: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2022
henrymorebaba:
Bro, chase her away and start a new life, no sensible man stays with a cheating wife, or you plan your japa and never return. How can you marry a woman and she will still go about sleeping with men who didn't do anything on her head. Use the chats as evidence use it to your family and her family and walk away,if you pardone her she would still do it.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Lastborn0074: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2022
CSTRR:
You have made a mistake by letting her know you are onto her.

Now she will cover her tracks wells.

You should have closely monitored her.

When she is going out to any undisclosed location, find a way to follow her.
I was so annoyed.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Lastborn0074: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

When we tell these guys to do thorough investigations before marrying they think we don’t know what we are saying. He married a loosed whoore in the first. A whorish Lady pretend a lot when she sees someone she wants to marry. Especially when she sees that Mr Nice guy who says the past is past.

Hmmm
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:

Hmmm

Bro I think you know what to do. And sorry to say this. If you can run a DNA tests on those kids please do. I can bet there are a whole lots of secrets you don’t know yet. A whorish woman is more than deadlier than a two edged sword.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by DaInferno(m): 8:44am On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:
Please I need honest suggestions. My wife has had several male platonic friends ever since we met. She became friends with others through me. I trusted her because she's a very sociable person, so I wasn't bothered because I know a lot of ladies that have male friends too. She's been open to me about them.

Recently, something happened. A close female friend of hers (also married) started keeping her at arm's length. My wife didn't know what the problem was until information got to her that this friend of hers was going about telling people that she could no longer be friends with her because she's sleeping around with men indiscriminately.

My wife confronted her with this information, for which she denied. But the informant, who was also invited, insisted that she actually said it. Before this time, my wife would always complain that each time she visits her friend, she would knock on the door but nobody would respond. This happened repeatedly until her tenant told my wife in confidence that his landlady was always around each time she visits.

Recently, I discovered that my wife was actually having amorous relationship with her male friends. I have access to her messeinger and I have seen those amorous chats. She would delete the ones that could implicate her. A male friend of hers even sent her adult videos and she told him to send more, that she was enjoying it. This man went further to send her his masturbation video.

I confronted my wife with these and what people told me, but she denied. After putting much pressure on her, she said she was about to do it, not that she actually did it. I asked her the reason and she said that it was because of the hardship we were facing. Since her business collapsed, it's been very difficult to survive with our four children. I'm the only one fending for the family. Even after confronting her, I discovered that she's still into the act.

Given the above scenario, what should I do? Please I want only healthy comments that will help me make my decision. Thanks.
read the bible, the answer is there

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by obinna58(m): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2022
OriOko88:
I no jus know why I dont like putting mouth in marriage palava. Naso my neighbor was punching and beating his nursing wife tbis morning..asin heaving pounding that thier door was trembling.. I just kept ma calm feeling un bothered until my other female flat neighbor came shouting at my door calling ma name to come.. I still no answer.. I just dont HV interest. It was later tonight that d guy's family came to scold him,he even received heavy slap from his mother before the wife was taken away..with a heavy face. I just mind my business..even tho the wife is nice to me sad
Letting nature balance itself isn't a bad thing, you made an intelligent decision and now they separated for good, had it been you went to help it wouldn't have been that bad to cause separation, he'll still be using her as punching bag.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by UptownVibes(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2022
Op its all your fault. You missed it right from your courtship days. Guys if you are dating and she is the lady you want to marry. Ensure during the courtship you form being broke for nothing less than six months. The useless ones can't stand it. A nice girl will stay and help you find a way out. I told my guy a month ago. He followed my advice.. His loving and caring girl don turn vampire now,e never reach 3weeks.. grin She started insulting him,not picking calls like before. He was telling me he wants to beat her. I told him no na.. He should be happy her real character came early. Relationship and marriage na wisdom..

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Wizywiz(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:

What about our four kids...all girls? How do I bring them up alone?
this statement of yours has always been one of the major reason why most men and women die quick.....oga ur children will be fine....if u die or she does nko u think they won't survive and live on... until she infects you with a life threatening desease or domestic violence sets in and u kill her or she kills you. Na that one u want....once cheating sets in forget am oga e hard especially when it's done by the woman...your peace of mind and health should be Paramount to you not just the kids alone.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Wizywiz(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2022
UptownVibes:
Op its all your fault. You missed it right from your courtship days. Guys if you are dating and she is the lady you want to marry. Ensure during the courtship you form being broke for nothing less than six months. The useless ones can't stand it. A nice girl will stay and help you find a way out. I told my guy a month ago. He followed my advice.. His loving and caring girl don turn vampire now,e never reach 3weeks.. grin She started insulting him,not picking calls like before. He was telling me he wants to beat her. I told him no na.. He should be happy her real character came early. Relationship and marriage na wisdom..
gbam that is the Koko most women now marry just because dey want who to leverage on and who will carry their financial wahala grin...take money out of a relationship then love is a Gunner

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Dizzyyish: 9:53am On Aug 08, 2022
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by UptownVibes(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2022
Wizywiz:
gbam that is the Koko most women now marry just because dey want who to leverage on and who will carry their financial wahala grin...take money out of a relationship then love is a Gunner
Only wise guys understands this fact.. The mumu ones will never know. I dey Benin, if you see wetin my eyes dey see bros.. Devil dey live inside some women abeg

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Wizywiz(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:

It's really bringing me down. Instead of me to progress, I'm retrogressing. Good suggestion. Thanks.
if you allow am bring u down to ur grave oga that will be easy passport to Congo shinning of ur madam from her male sharapovas grin...if u kpai na u loose oooo...ur peace of mind is important if d center no fit hold make u free her to go...life no get duplicate........since I parted ways with my ex wife honestly u won't understand the peace of mind I now enjoy..(although my case is different from urs because she wasn't cheating but the wahala and lies too much) always remember u are the source of ur own happiness... marriage is not a do or die affair...Las Las ur pikins Dem go dey alright

Wizzified come in peace sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Lastborn0074: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2022
realestate99:

I was just discussing this with a friend this morning, nobody despise an impending disgrace like a woman,

An innocent faced charming lady can kill just to cover her tracks, they bask in the euphoria of being a soft and tender gender, anything that might cause disgrace of any kind or taint that reputation is eliminated by all means.......that is why females do not own up to their misdeeds because of the high pedestal ( innocence) the society placed them

Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kids Drinking Dry Gin In Lagos (Photo) / Would You Place This Bottled Water Sofa In Your Living Room? / Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60 ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.