Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? (49008 Views)

My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by HltSong: 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Lol aswearr ehh...

By mere looking at her you see her next steps, you see the demons in her...

Nairaland has saved men alot.. I prefer this SM to fb,IG and Twitter...

Cos if not for that NL redpill thread,women for dey gv us gbas gbos.
Thief

You dey hide for NL cos na faceless forum. Go other SM platforms make you see as even real men wey better pass you 100 times go yab you with your homo junk.U no fit stand real public forum. Depression go melt you finish
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by singlealone: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
OriOko88:
I no jus know why I dont like putting mouth in marriage palava. Naso my neighbor was punching and beating his nursing wife tbis morning..asin heaving pounding that thier door was trembling.. I just kept ma calm feeling un bothered until my other female flat neighbor came shouting at my door calling ma name to come.. I still no answer.. I just dont HV interest. It was later tonight that d guy's family came to scold him,he even received heavy slap from his mother before the wife was taken away..with a heavy face. I just mind my business..even tho the wife is nice to me sad
Was the beating on Saturday night? I was called to settle a fight where the husband was punching the wife
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by laborious(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
The annoying thing is that such women would never want to leave their husbands house easily..

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by otipoju(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:
Please I need honest suggestions. My wife has had several male platonic friends ever since we met. She became friends with others through me. I trusted her because she's a very sociable person, so I wasn't bothered because I know a lot of ladies that have male friends too. She's been open to me about them.

Recently, something happened. A close female friend of hers (also married) started keeping her at arm's length. My wife didn't know what the problem was until information got to her that this friend of hers was going about telling people that she could no longer be friends with her because she's sleeping around with men indiscriminately.

My wife confronted her with this information, for which she denied. But the informant, who was also invited, insisted that she actually said it. Before this time, my wife would always complain that each time she visits her friend, she would knock on the door but nobody would respond. This happened repeatedly until her tenant told my wife in confidence that his landlady was always around each time she visits.

Recently, I discovered that my wife was actually having amorous relationship with her male friends. I have access to her messeinger and I have seen those amorous chats. She would delete the ones that could implicate her. A male friend of hers even sent her adult videos and she told him to send more, that she was enjoying it. This man went further to send her his masturbation video.

I confronted my wife with these and what people told me, but she denied. After putting much pressure on her, she said she was about to do it, not that she actually did it. I asked her the reason and she said that it was because of the hardship we were facing. Since her business collapsed, it's been very difficult to survive with our four children. I'm the only one fending for the family. Even after confronting her, I discovered that she's still into the act.

Given the above scenario, what should I do? Please I want only healthy comments that will help me make my decision. Thanks.

When kids don enter certain the obvious decision becomes difficult to take as you want be there to raise your children.

Personally If I find out that kind of a thing. I wont even bother to ask her. I'll gather my evidences and store them. I'll lose desire for her and just be sleeping in a seperate room but use her to cure if there are no options in sight. But I will definitely start sewing other women without remorse.

When those kids are grown and start to fend for themselves. Our contract don end be that. She either leaves or I leave to enjoy my life in peace.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Kaykay999(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
STARGREEN:
Beg her to stop if you don't know what to do
You’re a super simp
Tufiakwa
Wtf beg her to stop cheating
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by maasoap(m): 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:

But I said I have chat evidence, apart from her confessing that she was about to do it, which is a lie.

I don't mean to disrespect you or your marriage but your wife has become so worthless that her female friends are distancing themselves from her. They are even preventing her from seeing or talking to them. If that's the case, trust me, she has become more than useless. Only if you have means to get one or two of them open up to you, I'm sure that you won't like the secrets you will uncover.
I don't know what you are still doing in such a marriage with her!

Lastborn0074:

What about our four kids...all girls? How do I bring them up alone?
You just have to make a decision, sit down, think and plan how to get around not having her around. Until you decide or have money to do DNA tests, the kids remain yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by TotalRunter: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
OriOko88:
I no jus know why I dont like putting mouth in marriage palava. Naso my neighbor was punching and beating his nursing wife tbis morning..asin heaving pounding that thier door was trembling.. I just kept ma calm feeling un bothered until my other female flat neighbor came shouting at my door calling ma name to come.. I still no answer.. I just dont HV interest. It was later tonight that d guy's family came to scold him,he even received heavy slap from his mother before the wife was taken away..with a heavy face. I just mind my business..even tho the wife is nice to me sad

You did well, marriage is actually a very very bad decision but since society has bought it hook line and sinker you just do it. But a wise man won't put his mind into it

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by bonnyhope: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
jeromestarks:
You should have married a virgin.
Divorce her and "find" a virgin.

I go with you

But how to find a virgin in this present Nigeria
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by kush1000(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
OriOko88:
real OG my type of person
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahaha this guy you understand women wela

I dey tell you bro lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by litaninja(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lmao. This is a joke right?

Templee333:
Fast & pray. 6 to 12 can do. Make sure u have her pics when u r praying & repeatedly ask God 2 kill the spirit of adultery in her.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by NigAmbassador: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
How old are your kids?

Indeed my heart breaks for you.

Yes, I have over 5 years in marriage but I may be too young or inexperienced to advise you.

We indeed have our dark days.

However, I pray that in this trying times, God will give you both wisdom and strength. May God bless you and lead you out of this web of darkness and give you great victories.

Stay strong. You will win this war.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by bonnyhope: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
abuwidad:

Good question. Are you sure the kids are yours?

Ah!!

No let this fellow come de think too much o
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by PumpumPrince: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:
Please I need honest suggestions. My wife has had several male platonic friends ever since we met. She became friends with others through me. I trusted her because she's a very sociable person, so I wasn't bothered because I know a lot of ladies that have male friends too. She's been open to me about them.

Recently, something happened. A close female friend of hers (also married) started keeping her at arm's length. My wife didn't know what the problem was until information got to her that this friend of hers was going about telling people that she could no longer be friends with her because she's sleeping around with men indiscriminately.

My wife confronted her with this information, for which she denied. But the informant, who was also invited, insisted that she actually said it. Before this time, my wife would always complain that each time she visits her friend, she would knock on the door but nobody would respond. This happened repeatedly until her tenant told my wife in confidence that his landlady was always around each time she visits.

Recently, I discovered that my wife was actually having amorous relationship with her male friends. I have access to her messeinger and I have seen those amorous chats. She would delete the ones that could implicate her. A male friend of hers even sent her adult videos and she told him to send more, that she was enjoying it. This man went further to send her his masturbation video.

I confronted my wife with these and what people told me, but she denied. After putting much pressure on her, she said she was about to do it, not that she actually did it. I asked her the reason and she said that it was because of the hardship we were facing. Since her business collapsed, it's been very difficult to survive with our four children. I'm the only one fending for the family. Even after confronting her, I discovered that she's still into the act.

Given the above scenario, what should I do? Please I want only healthy comments that will help me make my decision. Thanks.

is she lightskin? angry
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Midas01: 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Keep minding your business until your child or you find yourself in a fire situation where you'd need someone's help and no rescue comes.

Karma is a b!tch.
OriOko88:
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by adisabarber(m): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
TheGift:

Even rich people's wives cheat on them. The money may just be a convenient excuse (that kind of puts the blame on the Man) , there might be a deeper issue.

In this case, the wife already told him why she's doing it.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by igbowoman: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lastborn0074:

What are doing going through her phone?
A man should not be checking his wife's phone.There must be something you are doing for her to be going outside.You need to change your ways
Women will be women.
Don't allow another man take your woman.Pray very hard.stay and fight for your marriage
Forgive her and move on.
That she cheated doesn't me she doesn't love you

( i am giving the response many men would give if it was a man.How does that sound now?)
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Templee333(m): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
litaninja:
Lmao. This is a joke right?

why do u think so?
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by jeromestarks: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
bonnyhope:

I go with you

But how to find a virgin in this present Nigeria
When you're ready to marry, observe a particular family you like the way they live. Go to that family and find a way to become friends with any member.
Fall in love with one of the decent girls in that family and have a wonderful marriage free of wahala.
Never go to church, club house, mosque, street , market, petrol station, bus stop, school, social media or any other place to find a wife ; go to the family!

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by bonnyhope: 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
jeromestarks:

When you're ready to marry, observe a particular family you like the way they live. Go to that family and find a way to become friends with any member.
Fall in love with one of the decent girls in that family and have a wonderful marriage free of wahala.
Never go to church, club house, mosque, street , market, petrol station, bus stop, school, social media or any other place to find a wife ; go to the family!

Noted
May God direct our steps

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by jeromestarks: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
detectivejones:
Virgin or not a woman that has promiscuity in her DNA will surely fall your hand.
Forget that thing, we all came to this world pure. Everything/ character is developed here on earth.
If she lost her virginity before she met you, then she has developed the character of fvcking men. mEn
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by TheGift: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
adisabarber:

In this case, the wife already told him why she's doing it.

That's why I said there may be a Deep-ER issue.

Even she may not be articulating it well and like most people it is easy to blame our problems on lack of money, rather than the real issues like , lack of honesty with the spouses we want to respect us, mismanagement of time and relationships, poor financial skills, irresponsible behaviors and ill-thought out decisions, lack of vision, lack of self confidence to sexually satisfy his wife etc.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by bepositive11: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
jeromestarks:

I don't understand people like you. What makes you think that a virgin won't cheat after marriage? What makes you think that she won't want to explore other men after marriage?
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Uptheante(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
realestate99:

I was just discussing this with a friend this morning, nobody despise an impending disgrace like a woman.

An innocent faced charming lady can kill just to cover her tracks, they bask in the euphoria of being a soft and tender gender, anything that might cause disgrace of any kind or taint that reputation is eliminated by all means.......that is why females do not own up to their misdeeds because of the high pedestal ( innocence) the society placed them
God bless u for this eye-opener

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by frozen70(f): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
MPESA:

No reason to justify her actions.... Food or no food.. let's call a spade a spade.

If you read the man post very well, he said he provides

The woman said because of hardship

Then I said it's only the man that can explain if her statement is right or wrong

Yes, hardship amd hunger can cause one to start misbehaving, especially the lazy ones

Lastly, I never supported her and you did not read any line that says that I supported her
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Uptheante(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
OkoYibo:

Instead of a promiscuous woman her to allow her husband catch her cheating, she prefers for her husband to die and she is seen as a widow.
Whichever way to achieve her husband's death will now look attractive.

The day your wife sees a man who has money and promises to take care of her and her kids, you are a dead man. You are only alive because she is yet to see such man.
Very true
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Ventrue: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
MAN, YOUR WIFE IS UNFAITHFUL, RIGHT? FOR YOUR OWN SAKE, GO TO the book of NUMBERS 5. DO WHAT IS REQUIRED OF YOU BUT (my personal advice don't involve your church pastor) LET YOUR PRIEST BE THE LORD HIMSELF. DO NOT TAKE THE HARM OF A WIFE THAT DEFILES HERSELF LIGHTLY.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Ebymyk(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
jeromestarks:
now i see the gains in marrying a virgin...

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Komu1048(m): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
OriOko88:

Same here I hate putting mouth into married people matter. Naso my landlord and her wife they quarrel over infidelity, the woman was shouting same me oo,
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Komu1048(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
OriOko88:

Same here I hate putting mouth into married people matter. Naso my landlord and her wife they quarrel over infidelity, the woman was shouting same me oo, he wants to kill me ooo, and I didn't hear any sound of punch or anything. She called the man family, they settled it. After the family left they kill one of their big chicken to make pepper soup and continue their life.

The woman saw me the second day n challenge me why I didn't show up when they were fighting that despite she was shouting on top of her voice for help I didn't show up, I asked her, those that show up did you also invite them for the chicken dinner?

She grinned that I'm crazy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by jeromestarks: 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
bepositive11:

I don't understand people like you. What makes you think that a virgin won't cheat after marriage? What makes you think that she won't want to explore other men after marriage?
No woman wants to be mounted by many men. If she married you as a virgin that means she has no ex who will hunt her with her past, that also means no one has seen and used her body except you. She will be ashamed to open her body to another man.
Women are very sensitive with their body. Once more than one man mounted it, the lose that respect for their body.
Re: I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? by Wizcollifa(m): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
If to say you from my village alekwu (gods) for dn kill you since

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60 ( Photo ) / Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) / Kids Drinking Dry Gin In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.