Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome (7530 Views)

Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension / Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by Spyetv: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
BREAKING: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome Woghiren For Gross Misconduct

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Nephew Daysman Oyakhilome Woghiren, nephew of popular Nigerian minister, founder and president of LoveWorld Incorporated, also known as Christ Embassy, Chris Oyakhilome has been suspended from being a Pastor at the Christ Embassy Church worldwide due to gross misconduct.

The President of Christ Embassy a.k.a Believers Loveworld announced this today Sunday 7th August 2022 during a Communinon Service and Worship with Pastor Chris.

Spye News reports that, sometimes in November 2021, rumours making the rounds that he may be risking jail term as he is being investigated by the Economic & Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, for alleged fraudulent financial activities.

These rumours began making the rounds shortly after his run with Ethiopian authorities at the airport earlier this year, As he was accused of violating the nation’s COVID 19 rules at his earlier held entrepreneurs conference in the nation Ethiopia, where he gathered 27,000 people and as well as leaving to the country with about $1.8 million, an amount he claimed were contributions and donations from the youth church program.

Daysman Oyakhilome Woghiren is one of Africa’s emerging leaders. He is using his talents to inspire young people to be touched by the Word of God. As a businessman and the CEO of Carel Films Enterprise, he is able to spread the Good News using modern communication mediums. He is responsible for the production of over 100 Christian music videos and animations, including “I Know Who I Am” by Sinach, “Kinging” by Rozey, “Igbunu” by Micheal Jaffe, “Untouchable” by TB1, amongst many others.

At the age of 20, he had already won the American Academy of Animations Award three times. He was also the winner of the prestigious Walt Disney Award and nominee for a Future African Leaders Award FALA). His true genius is to make the genius of others shine bright.

Source: Read more here https://www.spyetv.com.ng/2022/08/breaking-christ-embassy-pastor.html?m=1

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by Righthussle: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Spyetv:
BREAKING: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome Woghiren For Gross Misconduct

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Nephew Daysman Oyakhilome Woghiren, nephew of popular Nigerian minister, founder and president of LoveWorld Incorporated, also known as Christ Embassy, Chris Oyakhilome has been suspended from being a Pastor at the Christ Embassy Church worldwide due to gross misconduct.

The President of Christ Embassy a.k.a Believers Loveworld announced this today Sunday 7th August 2022 during a Communinon Service and Worship with Pastor Chris.

Spye News reports that, sometimes in November 2021, rumours making the rounds that he may be risking jail term as he is being investigated by the Economic & Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, for alleged fraudulent financial activities.

These rumours began making the rounds shortly after his run with Ethiopian authorities at the airport earlier this year, As he was accused of violating the nation’s COVID 19 rules at his earlier held entrepreneurs conference in the nation Ethiopia, where he gathered 27,000 people and as well as leaving to the country with about $1.8 million, an amount he claimed were contributions and donations from the youth church program.

Daysman Oyakhilome Woghiren is one of Africa’s emerging leaders. He is using his talents to inspire young people to be touched by the Word of God. As a businessman and the CEO of Carel Films Enterprise, he is able to spread the Good News using modern communication mediums. He is responsible for the production of over 100 Christian music videos and animations, including “I Know Who I Am” by Sinach, “Kinging” by Rozey, “Igbunu” by Micheal Jaffe, “Untouchable” by TB1, amongst many others.

At the age of 20, he had already won the American Academy of Animations Award three times. He was also the winner of the prestigious Walt Disney Award and nominee for a Future African Leaders Award FALA). His true genius is to make the genius of others shine bright.

Source: Read more here https://www.spyetv.com.ng/2022/08/breaking-christ-embassy-pastor.html?m=1

I know say this issue must get something to do with sharing of tithe and offering and the church properties

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:12am On Aug 08, 2022
How true is this
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by rusher14: 6:24am On Aug 08, 2022
When the spirit recognises surname.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by CSTRR: 6:27am On Aug 08, 2022
Well, good.
Gross misconduct should not be tolerated from leaders in the house of God.

Family or not.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by Image123(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2022
rusher14:
When the spirit recognises surname.

Did the Spirit promise you never to recognize surname, perhaps an evil spirit. i want to believe the church in question has several pastors not related to the head pastor or of the same surname.
The God of Abraham is the God of Isaac and Jacob and of the twelve sons and sons' sons if they follow God. God is not a respecter of person.
When Jesus blood brothers fumbled, Jesus denied them. When they became serious, He made them apostles and scripture writers. That's how we roll in the kingdom, no time for nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by rusher14: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2022
Image123:

Did the Spirit promise you never to recognize surname, perhaps an evil spirit. i want to believe the church in question has several pastors not related to the head pastor or of the same surname.
The God of Abraham is the God of Isaac and Jacob and of the twelve sons and sons' sons if they follow God. God is not a respecter of person.

No be this one come thief now?
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by Image123(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2022
rusher14:

No be this one come thief now?

As you can read, he's been disciplined. The problem is if he's shielded.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by rusher14: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2022
Image123:

As you can read, he's been disciplined. The problem is if he's shielded.

He must submit to EFCC and then the law courts.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by Image123(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2022
rusher14:

He must submit to EFCC and then the law courts.

That's not my business, you asked about the Spirit and you have been answered about the Spirit.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by rusher14: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2022
Image123:

That's not my business, you asked about the Spirit and you have been answered about the Spirit.

You spoke about shielding.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by Image123(m): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2022
rusher14:

You spoke about shielding.

Yes, if the church shields him from the necessary church discipline because of his relationship or surname.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by rusher14: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2022
Image123:

Yes, if the church shields him from the necessary church discipline because of his relationship or surname.

We are saying the same thing in that case.

He should be made to face the full force of the law.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by Image123(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2022
rusher14:

We are saying the same thing in that case.

He should be made to face the full force of the law.

We're not saying the same thing. It is not my business, it seems to be your full business.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by rusher14: 11:08am On Aug 08, 2022
Image123:

We're not saying the same thing. It is not my business, it seems to be your full business.

You seem to want to shield him.

Any other Nigerian who commits fraud should be tried and sentenced if found guilty.

You seem to have no interest in someone facing justice after perpetrating fraud in the name of the lord.

Rather shameful.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by Image123(m): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2022
rusher14:

You seem to want to shield him.

Any other Nigerian who commits fraud should be tried and sentenced if found guilty.

You seem to have no interest in someone facing justice after perpetrating fraud in the name of the lord.

Rather shameful.

Last response on this.
i don't know the fellow or his crime, it is none of my business. i am busier than this.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by rusher14: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2022
Image123:

Last response on this.
i don't know the fellow or his crime, it is none of my business. i am busier than this.
Of course you are.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by Blizzy11: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Spyetv:

We need to actually know what happened here. This guy might have just been following instruction given to him by a man he worships like God. That church has a way of making people do things and when the chips are down it will bounce on the person. I pray he come out and speak but then he won't. It is run like a cult.

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by BanevsJoker(m): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Why do they all look like Stan Smith from American Dad? angry
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by damosky12(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Righthussle:

I know say this issue must get something to do with sharing of tithe and offering.

The mind of a poor man.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
Could this be among the reason?

1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
donnie:
Could this be among the reasons?

How true is this bro.. I know you are a member of Christ Embassy
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

How true is this bro.. I know you are a member of Christ Embassy

I am not a member of Christ Embassy.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
donnie:

I am not a member of Christ Embassy.

Ok but I heard it’s cos the financial scandals involving him
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by BlackPantherxXx: 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
grin

Oyakhilome dey con congregation of their tithes.

Now he's angry a thief is stealing from a fellow criminal.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by Mercury12(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
He will open his own church.
Just watch and see grin
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Oyakhilome dey con congregation of their tithes.

Now he's angry a thief is stealing from a fellow criminal.

Some of you will just open mouth and say nonsense
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by BlackPantherxXx: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Some of you will just open mouth and say nonsense

Pot calling kettle black. 99% of your comments make zero sense to anyone with an IQ higher than single digit.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by OkoYibo: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
Maxwell Odum was not suspended for fraud, it is this one that is being suspended. I laugh.

Christ Embassy can never suspend anyone for fraud. Most notorious fraudsters are the biggest donors in that warehouse of iniquities.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by OkoYibo: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Maxwell Odum was not suspended for fraud, it is this one that is being suspended. I laugh.
Christ Embassy can never suspend anyone for fraud. Most notorious fraudsters are the biggest donors in that warehouse of iniquities.

As far back as 20 years ago, Christian Oyakhilome has been collecting money from thieves and fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Ok but I heard it’s cos the financial scandals involving him

That guy don too do. A very poor representation of the socalled Christian/ prosperity gospel he claims to preach. The suspension is long overdue. It could even be a combination of both plus more. Perhaps this Tinubu affiliation was the last straw. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? / My Pledge To Satan / Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.