Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! (3137 Views)

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! / See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Advocate500: 9:02am On Aug 08, 2022
666Advocate:

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population.

7th class citizens that can never rule Nigeria ��.
the first sign of poverty symptoms is acute bigotry, hatred,envy and tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by taretoofine(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2022
Izonically obidient
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Igbodicool(m): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2022
666Advocate:

You are Igbo from South East.
You are not Rivers State stop lying.
I know you here since.
Igbo is a natural, God given tribe.
Rivers is a Nigerian political nomenclature.
Tomorrow Ijaw will want to be identified in same Rivers but will insult Igbos of Rivers origin.
Stop insulting the sensibility of others.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Igbodicool(m): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2022
666Advocate:

I am Ijaw and I'm proud of who I am.
I am Atikulated.
You Igbos have been insulting Ijaw very much on Nairaland before this Obi issue came up.
And Ijaw has been praising Igbos on nairaland.

Finally finally tribalism will scatter Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Igbodicool(m): 11:40am On Aug 08, 2022
666Advocate:

Bros, he is right.
Im Ijaw and I will rather support Kwankwanso than support Obi.
Never!!!

Atiku Yes � Obi never!!!
And how did your hatred for Obi and Igbo changed the fortune of your hate-filled life?
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Igbodicool(m): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2022
666Advocate:

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population.

7th class citizens that can never rule Nigeria ��.
Smiles...
Who is the first president, head of state, senate president, speaker of house, vice president of Nigeria?

We don't brag with Nigerian politics!
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Agbado urchins trying to cause tribal wars. That's their only strategy
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Jajasabali(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
Igbos are funny for thinking other tribes will vote them... Nobody liked the IGBOS
Mann let's face reality
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
donleo92:
am ikwere and am Atikulated.
Ikwerre also
Thinking between atiku and obi
Atiku is a nice man though.
How far na?
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
i am ijaw and still thinking of who to vote

How far you remember me? For that yoruba vs kakabari ukwu thread?
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
do u think i really care about that brotherly/ tribal nonsence while voting?

I tire

Who jona epp for rivers
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Sunday2021: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
Iam southern kaduna, I and my family are fully atikulated.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Sunday2021: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:
If Tinubu was incompetent like the Obidient's always say, he wouldn't have emerged as the APC presidential flag bearer. Think about it my fellow youths. The so called Obidient's and Peter Obi has nothing to offer this great Country except for propaganda and thuggery.

Even falseprophet1 can testify to what I'm saying. Tinubu single handedly made Lagos state what it is today and he's willing to take Nigeria to greater heights from good roads,power, housing, refineries,basic amenities, just to mention a few.

My fellow youths and elders, don't be deceived by the sweet and empty promises of Peter Obi.

My fellow youths both young and old, let's give Tinubu a chance to make this country better.

Vote Wisely

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Do you know the meaning of single handedly?
How was Oshodi from 1999 to 2007?
Politics is not madness, You are free to vote for who ever you like but for you to Tinubu SINGLEHANDEDLY make lagos what it is shows your level of IQ.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by donleo92(m): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Ikwerre also

Thinking between atiku and obi

Atiku is a nice man though.

How far na?
bro, no waste the vote!!
Atiku all the way.
obi is PDP and PDP is obi
let's just wait for wike and atiku to reconcile first which I know dey would. then the rest is history.

I dey elelenwo? you nko?
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by ezegold4we: 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
90% of ijaws are voting for Peter Obi, even The idiot Called asari dokubo making noise up and down is aware of This fact.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
donleo92:

bro, no waste the vote!!
Atiku all the way.
obi is PDP and PDP is obi
let's just wait for wike and atiku to reconcile first which I know dey would. then the rest is history.

I dey elelenwo? you nko?

Abj

Which lg you come from?
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Shascky33: 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
we plenty o
Silent majority, I am Edo I am PDP atiku
I'm from Minna and we are Atikulated.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Truthisunique2: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:

I'm from Minna and we are Atikulated.
confirm

Let's deliver Niger from bandits Boko Haram
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by donleo92(m): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Abj
Which lg you come from?
obi-akpor lg you nkor?
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
donleo92:
obio-akpor lg you nkor?
Emouha
Nwo oro nye?
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by donleo92(m): 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Emouha
Nwo oro nye?
From the Amadi's family and you?
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
donleo92:

From the Amadi's fafmily and you?
Amaewule Nyemachi

Omo me na obi i dey vote o

Am for Labour

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by donleo92(m): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Amaewule Nyemachi

Omo me na obi i dey vote o

Am for Labour

Go and sit down.
Be Atikulated
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
donleo92:

Go and sit down.
Be Atikulated

grin grin
Omo e no easy sha..
But the truth be say i no fit leave a wene and surport an outsider.
Atiku is good handsdown!
Obi is good too.
But north don rule 8 years, na time for south to rule na.
Anyways if atiku win i go still happy too.
I wish you luck in voting ur candidate.
Ele nigeria!
Ele me shiwe!
Meka we!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Nwaetche(m): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
donleo92:

Go and sit down.

Be Atikulated

My brother Leo,
I am so disappointed with your comment here. It is on record that Obi promised to make PH port a trans-shipment port. He has consistently said that in all most all his interviews and you are here supporting someone that cornered Onne port and almost made it a private logistics hub. Intels only transact oil related business and shipments: Not much gain to Rivers people. What has Atiku promised to do?

Do you know how a full fledged port activities would raise the standard of living in Rivers state and bring massive local and FDI that would create jobs our teaming youth roaming around with no work. Do you know how much the Lagos ports contribute to Lagos IGR? Remember that Obi is also in the business of importation and he has companies in Port Harcourt that do importation?
May be you are trying to trend or are being carried away by local inter-clannish rivalry?
What is you main point of voting for Atiku in this current dispensation where a major Presidential candidate, Peter Obi has promised modernising a major Port at Eli Iwuruohna. This is beyond belief!

Atiku is just a milder image of Buhari and will not do any tangible thing for the Niger Delta: Only consumption and sharing.
You cannot be more smarter than the majority of youths across the country routing for Obi and committing their personal time and hard earned resources to get a new Nigeria where Rivers State will realise its full potential

Please do not try to convince our brother Nwo Amadi from the right path of following those who know road. We are tired of the status quo. If not for anything, see how Atiku is treating our Governor. Do you think Atiku has any regard for us? My brother, just have a good re-think.

You can vote whoever you like but stop telling Rivers people not to vote for Obi so as not to throw away their votes. Obi cannot win without massive support from our state.

Obi winning the election would greatly benefit majority of Rivers people.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Nwaetche(m): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Ele nigeria!

Ele me shiwe!

Meka we!.

God bless you wene m
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Klinee: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ignore any person claiming Ijaw or Urhobo and atikulated, they are all fake.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Nwaetche(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Klinee:
Ignore any person claiming Ijaw or Uroboh and atikulated, they are all fake.

I weep for some of our people from the South South who allowed themselves to be deceived by these imposters from distant lands.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:39am On Aug 09, 2022
Nwaetche:

God bless you wene m
Etche man!..
Gm.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by donleo92(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

grin grin
Omo e no easy sha..
Atiku is good handsdown!
Obi is good too.
Anyways if atiku win i go still happy too.
I wish you luck in voting ur candidate.
Ele nigeria!
Ele me shiwe!
Meka we!.
Meka sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

OBIDIENTS Couldn’t Place Billboard In Lagos, Flagboys Are Now Walking Billboards / Northern Women Hired To Welcome Tinubu Protest Over Unpaid Money (Video) / All Igbos Need To Emulate What This Igbo Man Did In His Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.