Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,841 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! (3114 Views)

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!! / See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by GreatBoss: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ijaw see Atiku as a person that can rule well if given the chance.
Ijaw owe no allegiance to no person.
We have nothing to tribally gain and Ijaw will be very neutral � in 2023 election!!!!

The 7 largest Ijaw Subgroups Or Clans.

1.The first largest Ijaw Clan is Egbema.

Egbema is located between Arogbo and Gbaramatu Clans.

Egbema Clan have over 350 villages and settlements under it.

2.The second largest clan is Nembe Clan.
Located Between Ogbia, Akaha, the Atlantic ocean and Kalabari Clans.
Over 180 villages and settlements

3. The third largest is Ogbia subgroup.
Located between Nembe, Odual, Degema and Epie subgroups.
Ever 160 villages and settlements.

4.The fourth largest is Akaha Subgroup
Located between Bassan, Boma, Nembe and the Atlantic Ocean.
Over 150 villages and settlements.

5. The fifth largest clan is Andoni Clan
Andoni Clan located between Ibani and the Atlantic Ocean.
Over 120 villages and settlements.

6.The sixth is Arogbo Clan.
Over 115 villages and settlements.

7. The seventh largest is Kalabari Clan.
Located between Wakirike, Ibani, Nembe subgroups as well as the Atlantic Ocean.
Over 106 villages and settlements.

Ijaw have so so many clans or subgroups but these are the largest 7.

Ijaw see Atiku as a person that can rule well if given the chance.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by 666Advocate: 12:25am On Aug 08, 2022
True.
Im Ijaw and I'm Atikulated.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by onomeabuja: 12:56am On Aug 08, 2022
666Advocate:
True.
Im Ijaw and I'm Atikulated.
My brother i.m urhobo and I'm ATIKULATED cool

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by GamalNasser: 12:57am On Aug 08, 2022
I am Igbo and I am fully articulated

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by onomeabuja: 12:58am On Aug 08, 2022
GamalNasser:
I am Igbo and I am fully articulated
Nice one bro kiss

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Truthisunique2: 4:00am On Aug 08, 2022
onomeabuja:

My brother i.m urhobo and I'm ATIKULATED cool
we plenty o

Silent majority, I am Edo I am PDP atiku

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Fathai(m): 5:19am On Aug 08, 2022
Who is Atiku? Atiku in Yoruba means (we don die) God will not allow us die like Deborah that Atiku deny recognition. You have to be obidient

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Michelle70(m): 5:30am On Aug 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
we plenty o

i am ijaw and still thinking of who to vote

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by apache22b: 5:35am On Aug 08, 2022
If Tinubu was incompetent like the Obidient's always say, he wouldn't have emerged as the APC presidential flag bearer. Think about it my fellow youths. The so called Obidient's and Peter Obi has nothing to offer this great Country except for propaganda and thuggery.

Even falseprophet1 can testify to what I'm saying. Tinubu single handedly made Lagos state what it is today and he's willing to take Nigeria to greater heights from good roads,power, housing, refineries,basic amenities, just to mention a few.

My fellow youths and elders, don't be deceived by the sweet and empty promises of Peter Obi.

My fellow youths both young and old, let's give Tinubu a chance to make this country better.

Vote Wisely

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by donleo92(m): 5:40am On Aug 08, 2022
am ikwere and am Atikulated.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Obidient4life3: 6:11am On Aug 08, 2022
Ijaw or no Ijaw, Peter Obi is the next president.

Ijaw was there when Jonathan lost election. Even Igbos gave him more votes than the so called Ijaw.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Madmohamed1: 6:23am On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
Atiku one of the sabo who help APC to remove your brother Jonathan

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by SHINJA: 6:33am On Aug 08, 2022
Fake people claiming to be ijaw ,e no go pass some Hausa people wey dey claim ijaw

12 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by onomeabuja: 6:37am On Aug 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
we plenty o

U welcome my brother
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Michelle70(m): 7:02am On Aug 08, 2022
Madmohamed1:
Atiku one of the sabo who help APC to remove your brother Jonathan
do u think i really care about that brotherly/ tribal nonsence while voting?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Lerio(m): 7:14am On Aug 08, 2022
I wonder who made you spokesman for Ijaw. Wike already told you guys that he won't vote for a Northerner or APC and you think he's capping. The same Tinubu and Atiku who brought in this Nemesis of Apc govt that removed their bro from seat? Sorry bro. Kpo well ohh

South South is fully Obidient.

17 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by seunlayi(m): 7:32am On Aug 08, 2022
Atiku is tested and trusted. Anybody making mouth that he will do this, do that in present Nigeria is a deceiver.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Lerio(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:

The main reason why Obi will win is the support he has from the youths, average / poor Nigerians. Nigeria needs a leader that will truly cut down the cost in governance to work for the people and not "enrich his friends"

Obi has shown verifiable traits of someone who wants to work for the people and not enrich himself. He was already a major shareholder in 3 banks before he became a governor. He showed transparency in power and that was why he could tell you how much funds he left in in the state accounts. The standards has already been set in Anambra which was messed up by Obiano. Recently Soludo set an example by reducing the cost of govt house facility management from 137 million monthly to 11 million monthly, calculate for four years. This is just one example of how these people in power rip us apart. Go and verify Obi

Tinubu did well in Lagos, True but with the way APC has handled the country I am sure he's far from someone we need in Aso rock.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2022
Bonny, fully Obidient..

12 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Eastlink(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2022
Proud Rivers man and fully Obidient. We follow who know road!

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by 666Advocate: 7:45am On Aug 08, 2022
Eastlink:
Proud Rivers son and fully Obidient. We follow who know road!
You are Igbo from South East.
You are not Rivers State stop lying.
I know you here since.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Eastlink(m): 7:48am On Aug 08, 2022
666Advocate:

You are Igbo from South East.
You are not Rivers State stop lying.
I know you here since.
So says an Afonja clown.

Your stench is too obvious.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by 666Advocate: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2022
Eastlink:
So says an Afonja clown.

Your stench is too obvious.

I am Ijaw and I'm proud of who I am.
I am Atikulated.
You Igbos have been insulting Ijaw very much on Nairaland before this Obi issue came up.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Advocate500: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2022
This idiot and his i am ijaw and who we are supporting, why don't you speak for yourself, how is your personal opinion going to influence the opinion of millions of ijaw people?

Assuming you are ijaw, what reason do you have against obi candidate, if not hatred ,the igbos genuinely campaign and supported Jonathan.

We are seeing some campaign against obi from some individual from ijaw land,the of asari, but not tempted to take his view as the opinion of the entire ijaw.because i have an ijaw neighbour who is seriously rooting for obi.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by 666Advocate: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2022
Advocate500:
This idiot and his i am ijaw and who we are supporting, why don't you speak for yourself, how is your personal opinion going to influence the opinion of millions of ijaw people?

Assuming you are ijaw, what reason do you have against obi candidate, if not hatred ,the igbos genuinely campaign and supported Jonathan.

We are seeing some campaign against obi from some individual from ijaw land,the of asari, but not tempted to take his view as the opinion of the entire ijaw.because i have an ijaw neighbour who is seriously rooting for obi.

Bros, he is right.
Im Ijaw and I will rather support Kwankwanso than support Obi.
Never!!!

Atiku Yes � Obi never!!!
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by phuckcheet(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2022
i am ijaw and am obidient

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by Advocate500: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2022
666Advocate:

Bros, he is right.
Im Ijaw and I will rather support Kwankwanso than support Obi.
Never!!!

Atiku Yes � Obi never!!!
oga nobody cares, tag along as one of the inconsequential lot on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by 666Advocate: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2022
Ijaws are for Tinubu eg Parachoko Asari etc.

Im for Atiku just like other Ijaws here including the OP.

Some are for
Obi.

Reason Ijaws will stay neutral � as he said.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by 666Advocate: 7:58am On Aug 08, 2022
Advocate500:
oga nobody cares, tag along as one of the inconsequential lot on this forum.

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population.

7th class citizens that can never rule Nigeria ��.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by 666Advocate: 7:58am On Aug 08, 2022
666Advocate:
Ijaws are for Tinubu eg Parachoko, Asari etc.

Im for Atiku just like other Ijaws here including the OP.

Some are for
Obi.

Reason Ijaws will stay neutral � as he said.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by NothingDoMe: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:
If Tinubu was incompetent like the Obidient's always say, he wouldn't have emerged as the APC presidential flag bearer. Think about it my fellow youths. The so called Obidient's and Peter Obi has nothing to offer this great Country except for propaganda and thuggery.

Even falseprophet1 can testify to what I'm saying. Tinubu single handedly made Lagos state what it is today and he's willing to take Nigeria to greater heights from good roads,power, housing, refineries,basic amenities, just to mention a few.

My fellow youths and elders, don't be deceived by the sweet and empty promises of Peter Obi.

My fellow youths both young and old, let's give Tinubu a chance to make this country better.

Vote Wisely

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu
He didn't emerge through competence. Brown envelope things.
Re: Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! by NothingDoMe: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2022
666Advocate:

I am Ijaw and I'm proud of who I am.
I am Atikulated.
You Igbos have been insulting Ijaw very much on Nairaland before this Obi issue came up.
Stop this nonsense. Agbado media should not even attempt to cause hatred between igbos and ijaws. Kolewerk.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out / Revealed!!! Wike Will Be Vice President As Power Moves To North In 2031 (photo) / South East Is The Only Region You Will See Villages With Amazing Structures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.