Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,856 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria. (224 Views)

People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria / ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate / 430 Prisoners Pursuing University Degrees In National Open University Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Open University Of Nigeria. by Simeon1080(m): 4:19am On Aug 08, 2022
I currently want to take a degree in Computer Science at the National Open University Of Nigeria, I thought I did my research well, until yesterday a friend of mine seriously kicked against it, giving me a thousand reasons( Not really up to anyway) why I should not, My friend says you cannot be employed with NOUN Cert. That would not be a problem to me since even first class graduate from regular universities are jobless these days, among all reasons this one he made very obvious, Please I like to know, is NOUN that bad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria. by God1000(m): 5:46am On Aug 08, 2022
Follow your heart, the school is okay.

We have open universities all over the world, NOUN is better than some so-called conventional universities we have in Nigeria, beyond nomenclature is your intellectual prowess.

Some nigerians just like to denigrate and disparage things for no good reason.

We all have our choices and preferences, so many of our politicians don't even have NCE certificate

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria. by 07kjb: 6:14am On Aug 08, 2022
Simeon1080:
I currently want to take a degree in Computer Science at the National Open University Of Nigeria, I thought I did my research well, until yesterday a friend of mine seriously kicked against it, giving me a thousand reasons( Not really up to anyway) why I should not, My friend says you cannot be employed with NOUN Cert. That would not be a problem to me since even first class graduate from regular universities are jobless these days, among all reasons this one he made very obvious, Please I like to know, is NOUN that bad?

Don't mind your friend,I dislike THOSE over I too know guys,he is one of those that will say he rather sit home than attending a polytechnic,but check all round the poly guys are doing well

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria. by Simeon1080(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

The Positive And Negative Effects Of Educational Technology / Mastercard Foundation 2022 Scholarships At University Of Cape Town (UCT) / Can I Gst Scholarship Abroad With This Result 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.