Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source (24455 Views)

One Of Tinubu's Documents Released To Atiku By CSU Indicates "Female" / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by Dozie32(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2022
Peter Obi for the people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by socialjustice93: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2022
Make una no dey disturb una self ship don sail tey tey.. i have uk used hp 840 G4 for sale

1 Like

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by Maobichek: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2022
Thinkam:
angry Obi and his LP supporters need to work extremely hard, or they drop out of the race.

The only satisfying outcome is Peter Obi wins, which currently its very unlikely.

Good morning, you can say that again; presidential elections in Nigeria has never been won in the cities. In 2019, APC lost in Abuja and inside Villa but they "used" rural areas effectively and still emerge as the overall winner in 2019 presidential election.

Anyone who will win next year presidential election must be effective in the rural areas.

1 Like

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by SmartPolician: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2022
PussyOdour:
shocked

The immeasurable joy I always have when I remember that this man is our next president. I can even empty my account for this joy. I love woman I no lie, but no woman fit give me this joy, and no pussy fit make me happy like this.

May your joy not be cut short

3 Likes

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by moneyissweet(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2022
Agbado prince.

PandoraObi:
Mere social media hype and sensation

4 Likes

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by Sunday2021: 8:44am On Aug 08, 2022
What do you expect from someone that is ipob patron?
Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2022
This is what Ramon Olusegun Mimiko could not achieve the first politician that won governorship seat for Labour Party in Nigeria that Peter Obi is doing seamless by taken the party to the grassroot and well accepted by all and sundry. Kudos to PO.

4 Likes

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by hush15: 8:53am On Aug 08, 2022
dre11:

https://guardian.ng/politics/why-obi-hid-defection-from-atiku-by-lp-source/

Whatever, We already heard from the horses mouth and he said he didn't want to persuaded otherwise. Besides, it is his prerogative to do so and to do so amicably. Any other explanation is just to stir up dust and make a peaceful exit otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by Malocity(m): 9:02am On Aug 08, 2022
ThrownBack:
Peter Obi is the only reason Atiku got many votes in 2019, let's see how atiku can buy votes in this upcoming tsunami of the youths.

Una dey talk oooo.
OBIDIENT
Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by Dagger111(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2022
ThrownBack:

Me too, my reasoning was that if an intelligent man like Obi is in Aso Rock, it must somehow rub off on the president's decisions.

So Osinbanjo is dull? Or why his brilliancy didn't show in the President's decisions?

1 Like

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by InvertedHammer: 9:26am On Aug 08, 2022
/

How can he be a running mate to someone he is better than? The North brings a dunce and make an educated Southerner his vice to be doing the heavy-lifting. It is about time.

Shehu Shagari, NCE (President)
Dr Alex Ekwueme, Ph.D (VP)

Umar Yar'Adua (President)
GEJ, Ph.D (V.P)

Mohammadu Buhari, WASC (President)
Osibanjo, Ph.D (V.P)

Atiku Abubakar (OND)
And he expects Obi to repeat the mistakes of 2019.

I don't blame the illiterate Northerners; I blame the educated Southerners that bend over for them.

/

5 Likes

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by crowther15(m): 9:29am On Aug 08, 2022
victorazy:

Absolutely YES!

I personally voted Atiku because of Obi
Same here my brother. I was in Taraba back then, I saw his interview and I made up my mind to vote Peter Obi even though I don't trust Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by crowther15(m): 9:32am On Aug 08, 2022
aariwa:
I don’t believe this bull from guardian. I believe the reason PO left was because Atiku and PDP didn’t want to respect the zoning agreement that had been in place since 1999. Parties adopted that after the way the north treated MKO Abiola and that was the reason all the northern presidential aspirants stepped down for Ekwueme and Obj in 1999 PDP primaries, same reason OBJ stood ibori, Odili, duke and co down for yaradua, same reason southern candidates supported Atiku in 2019. Buhari is a Fulani still in power and Atiku another Fulani wants to take over and do another 8 years…wonder how that sounds to him
Another reason is that, the delegates were being bought with dollars. Obi bitterly complained about this issue, that manufacturers are looking for FOREX to import critical goods but politicians are busy sharing dollars.

4 Likes

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by joelag: 9:45am On Aug 08, 2022
Tinubu's APC having a good time with Obi's Labour sharing Atikus votes. All the same, the election is between APC and PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by ThrownBack: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2022
Dagger111:

So Osinbanjo is dull? Or why his brilliancy didn't show in the President's decisions?

Osinbajo is a good man, but not in the same league with Peter Obi. Osinbajo is still playing in division 2.

1 Like

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by ityP(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2022
God1000:
Peter Obi did the right thing.

I see Atiku losing Southeast and even south south this time

He doesn't want a southeasterner as his running mate, Our politicians are something else deep down inside, but they will preach national unity during elections.

We, Tinubu's supporters, want this terribly. If Southeast and South South are still majorly for Atiku in 2023, Tinubu's chances will be very much reduced. As Obi shares Southeast and South South votes that ordinarily should have been Atiku's, Tinubu will sail to a very easy victory. Thank you Lord
Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by ogatboy(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2022
Thinkam:
angry Obi and his LP supporters need to work extremely hard, or they drop out of the race.

The only satisfying outcome is Peter Obi wins, which currently its very unlikely.

Who will win? I am sure Atiku will never win. My assurance on this na since 2003. Even 2019 that he came close, I said Atiku cannot win an election in NIgeria. He will not even win a governorship race if he contests. You know why he wins primaries?? Because people use him to cash out

2 Likes

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by ityP(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2022
IamNat:
Obi made the right choice by leaving PDP. Unfortunately, he'll only spoil PDP's chances of winning the election. It's a move in APC's favour.

Same thing I keep saying. Obi leaving PDP, is a miracle APC didn't expect. Imagine if Obi's structure still dey with Atiku, Atiku would have won the elections before it began. With Obi, APC will have it very easy in 2023. Part of Atiku's plan now would be to beg Obi to drop down. But even if Obi does, the southeast and South South go vex. Dem no go vote well. Win-win for APC and Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by LordOfTheGame: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2022
Atiku and tinubu are severe pains because of one man, Obi.
Peter Obi is going to win the election and he will become the president.

1 Like

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by ityP(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Obi is about to retire some grandfathers from politics

It's funny how someone will be retired on his first try

I'm sure Atiku will become president someday sha.......the very year Arsenal will win the champions league

I want to use this medium to beg all political supporters to kindly beg your various candidates to come out for debate when the time comes.....it's gonna be fun
I just wanna witness Obi vs his former boss Atiku then the agbado man jittering and explaining to us how he'll recruit 50,000,000 youths into the Nigeria army, then take from their salary to feed them Cassava and agbado

Tinubu cannot lose 2023 to a small fish like Obi. He didn't fight tooth and nail for APC presidential ticket to lose to "Obi" grin. The ones shouting "Obi" are all PDP lapdogs. APC's numbers still dey intact. The gap between Tinubu and Atiku in 2023 would be way more than that of Buhari against Atiku in 2019
Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by ityP(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2022
vision2050:
APC and PDP should be cancel come 2023 for citizens that want a better Nation.

No Bloc votes for Tinubu in SW, he will win the zone but it will be like a lose.
Group of Death in NW
Bloc votes for Obi in SS and SE
Bloc votes for Atiku in NE
NC will be divided.
2023 is a tight race

Check out how on their toes, the NW APC governors are. Those men believe Tinubu die grin. And you said Bloc votes for Atiku in NE? grin You sabi say Shettima dey ticket? Omo. 2023 is not going to be a tight race. The only tight race would be who will take 2nd, 3rd and 4th grin. Obi's leaving PDP has made things much easier for Tinubu and APC

1 Like

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by papiwyte(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2022
Obituary is a betrayer....

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by ityP(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2022
joelag:
Tinubu's APC having a good time with Obi's Labour sharing Atikus votes. All the same, the election is between APC and PDP.

With Obi, the election is not between anybody abeg. APC will start to be worried if Obi steps down for Atiku. With Obi in the ring, APC has won very easily
Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by ityP(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2022
LordOfTheGame:
Atiku and tinubu are severe pains because of one man, Obi.
Peter Obi is going to win the election and he will become the president.

The only person in severe pains because of Obi is Atiku. Na only him votes Obi go thief. Tinubu's votes are still very much intact
Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by Slimmy19: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2022
dre11:

https://guardian.ng/politics/why-obi-hid-defection-from-atiku-by-lp-source/

What i think is,this forthcoming election
Peter Obi's chances will be more highly,depending on the support he gets from his region
As it stands now,he have genuine supporters from other regions who have PVCs
Without any monetry inducements

So it is left for his people to rally behind him and turn up on election day

I noticed lots of people from south East don't believe in voting
Even here in Kaduna i have seen some
Some will even tell you that before the election they already know the winner

But the reality is,alot of exposed and educated Nigerians are rallying behind him
Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by LordOfTheGame: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2022
ityP:

The only person in severe pains because of Obi is Atiku. Na only him votes Obi go thief. Tinubu's votes are still very much intact

No, both of them are jittery over Obi. We saw the video of tinubu attacking Peter Obi and the Labour party, telling the that they will labour till they die. Was that not out of fear and serious concerns. Tinubu's supporters have been making derogatory comments and personal attacks on Peter Obi's personality and supporters even of recent, one Sam Omatseye couldn't hide his bitterness and hatred that's why he disgraced his family with that article he published. Bro a lot are going on out of fear of Obi and we understand. Both of them are jittery.

1 Like

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by ezegold4we: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2022
I pity some political neophytes saying Obi presidency is a blessing to APC and Tinubu, how pls??
OBI gave Tinubu an upper cut And that made tinubu to pick a fellow Muslim as his VP, if not for Obi's entry into The race, Tinubu would have picked a Christian VP From the North and The entire South would have rallied around him as a southern presidency while northern christains would Also give Him massive support
As it stands now, Obi will win SE, SS comfortably, 40% is guaranteed in SW, then another 50% in NC,
Northern Muslim's will Vote for Atiku and Kwankwaso,
Where will Tinubu and APC get Their own votes?
Remember, Obi will surely win in Lagos and Abuja,
My people, it's game over for Tinubu and Atiku unless you guy's don't want to believe the Truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2022
Peter Obi the wise one. Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by gassbee: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2022
Fat lie, if Atiku always intended to pick a Vp from south east to boost his chances
Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by joelag: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2022
ityP:

With Obi, the election is not between anybody abeg. APC will start to be worried if Obi steps down for Atiku. With Obi in the ring, APC has won very easily

The last paragraph is where we are now.
Re: Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source by adiori0303: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2022
To u guys its a masterstroke
To us its desperation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu To Rollout One Million CNG Vehicles Nationwide / Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State / Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.