Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics (3586 Views)

After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry / MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by VenumX: 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Grillbar:

The religious ones like Mercychen are the worse nah. I am not surprised grin

Is that her second moniker?
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by VenumX: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Have I married him?
Is this not the same point I was trying to make when I told her she should have made her findings before jumping into the marriage just like I'm doing my own findings now instead entering and then start complaining that I want out.

Please try to comprehend before attacking.

You know because he is receiving treatment from where you work and he told you what you are coming here to spill.

Don't digress here. Who was she supposed to ask before...his ex girlfriend? Then you told her to stay and become a nanny in her condition. You said alot of st*p1d things....Playing the blame game and painting the man a saint.

If you even believe that what you sell works, why coming here to ask questions? Since you claim smart, why not make the decision yourself and see where it lands you? Attention seeker.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by newcommer: 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I'm not sure he's what I want but then I don't have anyone at the moment making it look like a perfect situation.
My heart is not settled with the whole idea.

I want someone on a neutral ground.

Blessedmercy8, you're over thinking this thing. You see, love has no time schedule and it comes when we least expect it. Why not open your heart to it and see where it goes?

Allow him to send all the messages, chats. Let him court you, tell you how beautiful you are and make you feel like a lady.

All will be well. Just believe.

My advice is for you to give it a chance and see where it goes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 09, 2022
VenumX:

You know because he is receiving treatment from where you work and he told you what you are coming here to spill.

Don't digress here. Who was she supposed to ask before...his ex girlfriend? Then you told her to stay and become a nanny in her condition. You said alot of st*p1d things....Playing the blame game and painting the man a saint.

If you even believe that what you sell works, why coming here to ask questions? Since you claim smart, why not make the decision yourself and see where it lands you? Attention seeker.

**This one is confused** .
I'll leave you. You're simply pained and not ready to reason wisely.

1 Like

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by VenumX: 7:21am On Aug 09, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

**This one is confused** .
I'll leave you. You're simply pained and not ready to reason wisely.

Am I the one seeking advice on NL? You are the one who is confused, pained and unwise.

Desperate male apologist.

Let me see you judging another of your fellow females in this forum. You go hear am for my hand. Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 09, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Whats your problem? and can you stop mentioning me all over the place?

Mercychen my love. How are you today I asked a serious question naah
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2022
VenumX:

Is that her second moniker?

It was her infamous moniker now deactivated. She has many monikers but you can identify her by her childish posts or topics, immaturity and very religious self.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2022
Grillbar:

It was her infamous moniker now deactivated. She has many monikers but you can identify her by her childish posts or topics, immaturity and very religious self.

You don't have sense. Just buzz off my mentions. I won't warn the both of you again.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by VenumX: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2022
Grillbar:

Very typical of her type. They have a pattern.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by AbosedeFalade(f): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2022
Grillbar:
Mercy but how did you transform from school teacher to chemist who is now prescribing drugs and treatment for gonorhea patient

So, after impregnating your niece, the 12 years old child of your late brother, you still shamelessly come to Nairaland to insult someone like Mercy. Anyway, you cannot hide forever, so be ready to pay for your sins someday soon. Shameless thing.

1 Like

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2022
AbosedeFalade:

So, after impregnating your niece, the 12 years old child of your late brother, you still shamelessly come to Nairaland to insult someone like Mercy. Anyway, you cannot hide forever, so be ready to pay for your sins someday soon. Shameless thing.

Hahaha RigttoReject/AbosedeFalade you are so predictable. After I made you cry blood on the upwork thread of that smart girl, you ran away and came.back as AbosedeFalade.

Look at this gay faaggot you wan disguise as better person but I know your story well. You ran away from Awka after your gay partner Okoli caught you with his 16 year old son who you were not supposed to touch. You were supposed to be bending down for him and sucking diick to collect your money quietly but you started eyeing oga's son

You dare not step foot back in Awka you are still a wanted man for what you did to that boy and we know your gay lover is an unforgiving man. He even befriended your mother and is forking her now as part of his revenge. His thugs are waiting for you. You must be very pained from yesterday's thread because my counter attack posts on you are still up. Bruhahaha

The hunter has become the hunted so watch out. Scamming liar with audio company and audio pounds.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by AbosedeFalade(f): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2022
Grillbar:

Hahaha RigttoReject/AbosedeFalade you are so predictable. After I made you cry blood on the upwork thread of that smart girl, you ran away and came.back as AbosedeFalade.

Look at this gay faaggot you wan disguise as better person but I know your story well. You ran away from Awka after your gay partner Okoli caught you with his 16 year old son who you were not supposed to touch. You were supposed to be bending down for him and sucking diick to collect your money quietly but you started eyeing oga's son

You dare not step foot back in Awka you are still a wanted man for what you did to that boy and we know your gay lover is an unforgiving man. He even befriended your mother and is forking her now as part of his revenge. His thugs are waiting for you. You must be very pained from yesterday's thread because my counter attack posts on you are still up. Bruhahaha

The hunter has become the hunted so watch out. Scamming liar with audio company and audio pounds.

O jẹ ọlá lati jẹ ki moniker mi ṣe aṣiṣe fun ti ara Right.toreject. Dumbo.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2022
AbosedeFalade:

O jẹ ọlá lati jẹ ki moniker mi ṣe aṣiṣe fun ti ara Right.toreject. Dumbo.

Uncle way mumu I am not Yoruba and don't understand Yoruba so be talking gibberish.

You are RighttoReject the diick in anus collecting faaggot.

RighttoReject/LordKO/AbosedeFalade whose diick are you sucking and collecting now for money to survive in the place you ran to.

Nobody dumb pass you for nairaland you are so dumb it is easy to discover you behind your 1,000 monikers
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by AbosedeFalade(f): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2022
Grillbar:

Uncle way mumu I am not Yoruba and don't understand Yoruba so be talking gibberish.

You are RighttoReject the diick in anus collecting faaggot.

Rightto.Reject/Lord.KO/AbosedeFalade whose diick are you sucking and collecting now for money to survive in the place you ran to.

Nobody dumb pass you for nairaland you are so dumb it is easy to discover you behind your 1,000 monikers

Dumbo, I wish Right.toreject will have your time so that he can knock some sense into your empty head like he has always done to others before you. Rapist.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2022
AbosedeFalade:

Dumbo, I wish Right.toreject will have your time so that he can knock some sense into your empty head like he has always done to others before you. Rapist.

gringrin. Faaggot, diick sucker, diick collector, lying scammer, audio mofo.

RighttoReject/AbosedeFalade you cannot lie about your identity or the fact that you own both monikers. You cannot lie to me ediot.

Go and reconcile with Okoli before he will tear your mother's pussy apart and give her AIDS because I know he was forking you without condom and you gay people are quick to catch AIDS and monkey pox
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 09, 2022
AbosedeFalade/RighttoReject where are you? Come back and finish what you started mothafucka.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by AbosedeFalade(f): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2022
Grillbar:

gringrin. Faaggot, diick sucker, diick collector, lying scammer, audio mofo.

Rightto.Reject/AbosedeFalade you cannot lie about your identity or the fact that you own both monikers. You cannot lie to me ediot.

Go and reconcile with Okoli before he will tear your mother's pussy apart and give her aids because I know he was forking you without condom and you gay people are quick to catch AIDS and monkey pox

Olufipabanilopo naa, Mo nireti pe yoo fun ọ ni akiyesi ti o ti ra. Ìwọ yóò sunkún bí àwọn ẹlòmíràn níwájú rẹ nítorí mo mọ ohun tí ó lè ṣe. Dumbo.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 09, 2022
AbosedeFalade:

Olufipabanilopo naa, Mo nireti pe yoo fun ọ ni akiyesi ti o ti ra. Ìwọ yóò sunkún bí àwọn ẹlòmíràn níwájú rẹ nítorí mo mọ ohun tí ó lè ṣe. Dumbo.

Write English olodo because these words mean nothing to me as I don't understand the nonsense you wrote.

How is your anus, are you still using pampers from the wear and tear of your overused and abused anus?
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Blue86(m): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2022
Jesus is a counselor. Seek His counsel
Blessedmercy8:
I created a post some days back about a man that came to me for remedy for erectile dysfunction and how he later said if the issue is resolved, we can get married. I laughed it off.

I also mentioned how he proceeded to know more about me beyond the biz and all that.

Now, just when I thought it would stop at that, he's gone further to chatting me up on a more private level and hammering seriously on the marriage.

What do I tell him now?

He seem like a nice guy but I'm just scared cos of the manner of his approach. I hope he's not pretending or even lying.

He's 40, meaning I'm a year older but he doesn't know my age yet and he looks older than me. Though he's a young man.

I'm confused cos I don't know where this thing is carrying me to. I'm also scared because of something he said. That maybe... God used this condition to tame him to save him from trouble. So I'm wondering what if he gets cured, is he going to be the randy type? Judging from his tribe again. I'm not comfortable but.... This chat right here suggests something I don't like about men.

Is it normal to be saying that?
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2022
Blue86:
Jesus is a counselor. Seek His counsel

Ok. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by RightToReject(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Grillbar:
AbosedeFalade/RighttoReject where are you? Come back and finish what you started mothafucka.

The little brat, foremost, I don't own the Abosde.... moniker; your quantification is, however, irrelevant, so whether or not you accept it is inconsequential. Meanwhile, I know that to have denied you my attention since yesterday you made me notice your existence on this forum, you have been restless and even doubted the essence of continuous existence. Well, it's obvious that no one has told you that my attention is expensive and that I choose whom to give, positively or negatively, and the duration to at any given time, so stop day-dreaming because not even the never-do-wells that brought you into this world who can't afford to lace the shoes of any of my staff locally and internationally can dictate for me who, how, and when to give my attention.

Anyway, now that I have given you a bit of it, you have got something meaningful to brag about as an achievement for the first time in your miserable life - and obviously, you are the first to have something meaningful like this to brag about in the whole of your local government. Enjoy the privilege of having a reply from an aristocrat. Scram and direct your further stupid mentions to the bumpkins like you before I change my mind and descend heavily on you.

Bumpkin.

1 Like

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
RightToReject:

The little brat, foremost, I don't own the Abosde.... moniker; your quantification is, however, irrelevant, so whether or not you accept it is inconsequential. Meanwhile, I know that to have denied you my attention since yesterday you made me notice your existence on this forum, you have been restless and even doubted the essence of continuous existence. Well, it's obvious that no one has told you that my attention is expensive and that I choose whom to give, positively or negatively, and the duration to at any given time, so stop day-dreaming because not even the never-do-wells that brought you into this world who can't afford to lace the shoes of any of my staff locally and internationally can dictate for me who, how, and when to give my attention.

Anyway, now that I have given you a bit of it, you have got something meaningful to brag about as an achievement for the first time in your miserable life - and obviously, you are the first to have something meaningful like this to brag about in the whole of your local government. Enjoy the privilege of having a reply from an aristocrat. Scram and direct your further stupid mentions to the bumpkins like you before I change my mind and descend heavily on you.

Bumpkin.

AbosedeFalade you are back with your main that is good. Have you changed your adult diapers and taken your HIV tablets today? Dont stink up the whole place with your torn oozing anus.You know the doctors advise rest so don't be stressing yourself with big big grammar on nairaland. Audio business owner, how market? For somebody who does not have my time or attention why the long letter.

One of the never do wells who born you is being forked by Okoli in Awka and collecting AIDS go and rescue your mama from pussy destruction and AIDS. You were dictated to as AbosedeFalade and you answered as RightToReject am I not powerful like this grin.

I know where you can buy adult diapers for wholesale so your audio pounds won't finish fast call this number 419-I'AM-ABOSEDE-THE-SCAMMER. Aristocrat my ass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? / Nairaland brought us together! now we are Happily married! (PICTURES) / ..

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.