Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics (3575 Views)

After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry / MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by anthonyuncle(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You're getting it a twisted.

Ok, I've heard you.

in what ways am i getting it wrong?
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Wizywiz(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Exactly why I've been worried about the whole arrangements.
then u have to be careful and watchful. Put ur eyes and head down and watch him...don't give him the coochie yet until u see he is for real and legit. I pray he doesn't fake being serious..we guys can be cunning sometimes just to lay a lady...lady BM8 just use ur number 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
anthonyuncle:

in what ways am i getting it wrong?

You believe I'm jubilating over this thing or happy a man is chyking me but you're wrong.

I feel confused that's why I'm here asking for advice. not what you thinking.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Wizywiz:
then u have to be careful and watchful. Put ur eyes and head down and watch him...don't give him the coochie yet until u see he is for real and legit. I pray he doesn't fake being serious..we guys can be cunning sometimes just to lay a lady...lady BM8 just use ur number 6

Even if he plans to hit and run, he won't stand a chance cos no man will cross me until wedding night.

So...

Thanks for the advice though.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mercychen na you disguise as Blessedmercy8 now. grin
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You believe I'm jubilating over this thing or happy a man is chyking me but you're wrong.

How can you be very confused at 41 years. You are an old woman who has refused to grow or mature
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Grillbar:

Receive sense. How did I disguise? Must I reintroduce myself with my old moniker each time I open a new one?

Please, I don't want this drama here now. Ok?

Uchu!
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Receive sense. How did I disguise? Must I reintroduce myself with my old moniker each time I open a new one?

Please, I don't want this drama here now. Ok?

Uchu!

Mercychen grin ok sorry. What is uchu? You alone brings the drama see drama you bring this afternoon for 40 years and 41 year old people. How was your fasting as Channah1? Ayam catching cruize so no mind me.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Grillbar:

Mercychen grin ok sorry. What is uchu? You alone brings the drama see drama you bring this afternoon for 40 years and 41 year old people. How was your fasting as Channah1? Ayam catching cruize so no mind me.

Yes, no denying it. I owned mercychen, calidora, Eulalia... So what now? Satisfied?

What's channel1? SMH.. you need a brain check. Please, excuse me.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Yes, no denying it. I owned mercychen, calidora, Eulalia... So what now? Satisfied?

What's channel1? SMH.. you need a brain check. Please, excuse me.

Not channel1 but your other moniker Channah1. The one used to say you are going to fast and pray. The one you used to say your God will fight your enemies for mocking you and not helping you with your house issues.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Grillbar:

Not channel1 but your other moniker Channah1. The one used to say you are going to fast and pray. The one you used to say your God will fight your enemies for mocking you and not helping you with your house issues.

**What's this one talking about?**

Hellooo... Snap out of it at once!
Are you ok?
Do you know who you're talking to? Hian!
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

**What's this one talking about?**

Hellooo... Snap out of it at once!
Are you ok?
Do you know who you're talking to? Hian!

Okay baby Mercy. Bye bye
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by advanceDNA: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I think thats what I'm going to do based on our last chat.

Here's my doubts. From the way he sounded in our last chat few mins ago, I don't think he my kinda man.

Is it proper for him to be telling me this.?

He's a guy naaa...a guy will always be physically attracted to you first before anything .....thats why as a lady.. you control the time he gets to promiseland....it will let you know if he's for real or just wants to use you...

Many guys always feel 35-45 women are desperate for relationship and sex..thinking they will give in easily...it might be the case here...it might not be...just saying ...you get??

.na you go show say you understand the game....play along..be friends...all relationship na 50/50.... if he likes you for real...you will know, there's no how....But if you go spread like rumour too fast...he will have the leverage ....

As a mature woman...u can also have one on one dialogue with him.....that he should know you are not 19years old that just start life that looks for any available penís...you have passed hoé and immature phase....he should tell you want he wants...
if it's just sex...pretend that u are game and you like sex naaa.....if it's relationship he should let you know...believe me...his response, and behavior after that will let you know his mind.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

He's a guy naaa...a guy will always be physically attracted to you first before anything .....thats why as a lady.. you control the time he gets to promiseland....it will let you know if he's for real or just wants to use you...

Many guys always feel 35-45 women are desperate for relationship and sex..thinking they will give in easily...it might be the case here...it might not be...just saying ...you get??

.na you go show say you understand the game....play along..be friends...all relationship na 50/50.... if he likes you for real...you will know, there's no how....But if you go spread like rumour too fast...he will have the leverage ....

As a mature woman...u can also have one on one dialogue with him.....that he should know you are not 19years old that just start life that looks for any available penís...you have passed hoé and immature phase....he should tell you want he wants...
if it's just sex...pretend that u are game and you like sex naaa.....if it's relationship he should let you know...believe me...his response, and behavior after that will let you know his mind.....

Hmmm... Ok. But I don't engage in premarital sex. So if that's what hes after, he's on a long thing.

Thanks.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by anthonyuncle(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

do you feel he's lying to you,
or you feel he's just after your body?
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
anthonyuncle:

do you feel he's lying to you,
or you feel he's just after your body?

I don't even know
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by anthonyuncle(m): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I don't even know

ok.

stop replying his messages promptly.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
anthonyuncle:

ok.

stop replying his messages promptly.

We are still on his treatment session and he already paid for it. So I can't just ignore him altogether.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by waistbead: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Grillbar:

cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nyascobar1414: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Even if he plans to hit and run, he won't stand a chance cos no man will cross me until wedding night.

So...

Thanks for the advice though.

Lol...
Shaa I comment my reserve
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by HltSong: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Lol...
Shaa I comment my reserve

You get brain to say anything intelligent?
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nyascobar1414: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
So na Mercy be dis.. You troaway your fmr account...
Shaa, I no just understand wertin una dey do...

If the man win you, try win another man.. Life na sense
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by HltSong: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
So na Mercy be dis.. You troaway your fmr account...

Shaa, I no just understand wertin una dey do...

If the man win you, try win another man..
Life na sense

See who dey advise. No go find cure for your own.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
waistbead:

cheesy grin grin grin grin

You like violence. It is not good grin
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Mkelv0106(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Jubilating? Far from it. I'm really confused here.
Like, I used to think he was married; that was before the lockdown when he came to me for the stuff. So it was a shock to me when he told me recently that hes still single.

Why I'm still chatting him is because he did me a little favor sometimes last week and I'm still monitoring his condition and following up to make sure he's taking the herbs I prescribed properly and it would be unfair to just cut him off like that. That's why I'm still communicating with him.

Just not comfortable with the way the whole thing is going pari pasu.
I just want him to sort himself out first but don't how to tell him that especially now he knows Im still single.
The fact he knows you're single don't mean nothing. If you are not interested, tell him NO, and keep it on a customer, service provider basis. The fact you accepted a favour from a customer already, hmm, except you know him b4 all this
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mercy but how did you transform from school teacher to chemist who is now prescribing drugs and treatment for gonorhea patient

1 Like

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mkelv0106:

The fact he knows you're single don't mean nothing. If you are not interested, tell him NO, and keep it on a customer, service provider basis. The fact you accepted a favour from a customer already, hmm, except you know him b4 all this

I knew him before the lockdown. So... That's nothing.
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by VenumX: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Wonders shall never end.

You were the same person criticizing one pregnant married woman who was never aware that her husband had a child with cerebral palsy until the mother came and dumped the child for her to babysit in her condition.

You were busy shouting for better for worse and that the man hid nothing from her.

Now, someone with a history of erectile dysfunction wants to marry you. You immediately ran here abi? Is it because he told you?

When you gave your insensitive comments on that thread, I thought you were a male. I never knew you were doing that for attention from men. You have gotten one, you better marry him and do your for better for worse.

https://www.nairaland.com/7254635/want-divorce-husband-soon-possible/1#115221576

H0711

1 Like

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
VenumX:
Wonders shall never end.

You were the same person criticizing one pregnant married woman who was never aware that her husband had a child with cerebral palsy until the mother came and dumped the child for her to babysit in her condition.

You were busy shouting for better for worse and that the man hid nothing from her.

Now, someone with a history of erectile dysfunction wants to marry you. You immediately ran here abi? Is it because he told you?

When you gave your insensitive comments on that thread, I thought you were a male. I never knew you were doing that for attention from men. You have gotten one, you better marry him and do your for better for worse.

https://www.nairaland.com/7254635/want-divorce-husband-soon-possible/1#115221576

H0711

The religious ones like Mercychen are the worse nah. I am not surprised grin
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by MarketDispatch: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I just want him to sort himself out first but don't how to tell him that especially now he knows Im still single.

How else or where do you want him to test the effectiveness of what you sold to him? ...Your body na
Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
VenumX:
Wonders shall never end.

H0711

Have I married him?
Is this not the same point I was trying to make when I told her she should have made her findings before jumping into the marriage just like I'm doing my own findings now instead entering and then start complaining that I want out.

Please try to comprehend before attacking.

1 Like

Re: This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
Grillbar:
Mercy but how did you transform from school teacher to chemist who is now prescribing drugs and treatment for gonorhea patient

Whats your problem? and can you stop mentioning me all over the place?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inheritance Even With A Will. Polygamous Families Are The Worst. / I Am A Fool For Love..my Girlfriend Broke Up With Me / Inter-racial Marriage: Nigerian Men Vs Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.