Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

“Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi (35272 Views)

Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling / Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by deeva2: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Jesusloveyou: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Light78:
Ode.

So one man will tell you who to vote and not to.

Lol

The Op brought the news to nairaland with speed not knowing he is disgracing himself.

Lol
that is how politics is be played.
that is what idiotic pigs fails to know.
all politics is local. the grassroots man will be the one to decide for his people. they have followers, that is what we call structure. this are the politicians to mobilize the youth to vote against obituary.
idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist are making noise that the youth are for obituary
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
The man is a lunatic. Most times he will be in lucid period and sometimes he will be off peak period.
His advice is always depend on the period he finds himself at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by adimchi87: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
I'm proudly an 042 guy, but you see this post from ebeano family it dead on arrival because we re all obi-dient people and on Obi's mandate we all stand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by SupremeSpecimen: 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
EBEk101:
This is how bittered they are towards their own brother
Nnamani wey mumu
As for me I’m Obi-dient

It's actually better that way

PO is simply being carried by the people. Not by the establishment

Such a thing has never happened in Nigerian politics in our lifetime

That's why most of the power players are struggling to get a grasp on what's happening

1 Like

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by ComeToJesus: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Sunday2021: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
nadisms:

It seems you don't understabd easterners

Almost all of us are literate and even the ones who have not seen the walls of university are street wise.

East is the last place in Nigeria politicians would influence on whom to vote in 2023,in the era of BVAS.

Nnamani is a nobody and obi will win his polling booth in 2023.. I am assuring you of this.

His latest outbursts was because of the lp gubernatorial candidate in Enugu state who might win courtesy of peter Obi's influence

Nnamani is a nobody...
you should also know that even with the BVAS Nnamani can buy the votes. Don't be surprised to see that the highest spender will win the south east.
Before you deny my submission you should remember what happens in the primary election of both APC and PDP where the deligates from the east sold their votes instead of voting for igbo candidates.
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by SupremeSpecimen: 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
BATified2023:
These are d people who know d china made lieing machine but some gullible ones are following him without knowing who he is

It's called democracy you uneducated dweeb

In igboland brothers support different parties sef

SE: The land of no emperors. Something your brain can't comprehend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by SupremeSpecimen: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
barbstee:
Tooor!

As it stands Obi may not even win any state in the East

Some of you...I think your actual aim is to enter comedy. So you dey come nairaland to practice

1 Like

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by unclejb2(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Maybe at the Gubernatorial and state assembly, he is not supporting LP, but after that he is 100% Obidient.

1 Like

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Nchenches: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
clockwisereport:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/06/bye-bye-for-obidients-senator-nnamani-asks-supporters-to-dump-peter-obi/

Your Ebeano group has left you alone and joined Peter Obi. Leave PDP and join Labour Party to regain grip on your Ebeanor group.

2 Likes

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Babastrong(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
The "Peter" that will soon "peter out" for lack of structure.
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by SupremeSpecimen: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Zico5:
End of the road for Obidients. They will strongly attack this one and he won't remember his way home. I said it earlier on, you can't pave way through abuse and attack. You must be proactive and sober then many will follow u

Guy shut up with this your slanted rubbish

What is Dino currently receiving from Tinubu supporters...love abi

Everybody dey sling mud but na one side you dey see

The way some men just lie anyhow, calling a spade a spade it's like seeing a flying witch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Arysexy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Babastrong:
The "Peter" that will soon "peter out" for lack of structure.

Shebi Una talk say when BB Naija start, Obi popularity will wane, how far?

Keep pushing the dead on arrival narrative, till e clear for Una eye say what is propelling this movement is beyond you all.

Nigeria must be saved from the grasp of APC and PDP twin monsters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by membranus: 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
lonecatt:
Nnamani is expired grin
only urchins will take him serious

Urchins in your South East bah?
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by ezegold4we: 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
OBI is Better than the Best,

I laugh at agbadorians romancing with nnamani forgetting he's The most Useless Govnor enugu ever had,

Secondly u fuuls don't know The Igbo culture,once u mess up any office either elected or appointed,no Igbo man takes you serious again,

We don't accommodate idiot's,failures and public looters in Igbo Land, I know urchins and agbadorians will not understand me, Useless nnamani with no electoral Value has become Their Lord and Messiah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Odogwu89: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
He ought to be rotting away in the prison now, rather than opening his dustbin (mouth)

1 Like

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Babastrong(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=Arysexy post=115502560]

Shebi Una talk say when BB Naija start, Obi popularity will wane, how far?

Keep pushing the dead on arrival narrative, till e clear for Una eye say what is propelling this movement is beyond you all.

Nigeria must be saved from the grasp of APC and PDP twin monsters [ Lol. Why are you suddenly care about nigeria? After all you are BIAFRANS.]
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by boldtruthalways: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
All Obidients will dump Nnamani immediately. He knows that. Obi is a national movement for a new Nigeria.. wake up!

1 Like

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by newnigerdelta00: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
AyakaDunukofia:
Nonsense. That's the very idioot much was expected from when he came back from the US and became the governor. He instead formed a mafia family and looted Enugu dry. Of which the vestiges of his corrupt and terror regime are much visible in Enugu today. It's obvious he has not moved on, but Nigerians of all tribes have ignited the move to extricate themselves of heartless politicians like Nnamani.

Truth dey pain

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by newnigerdelta00: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Antoeni:
Who is This IDIOT?

Peter obi
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Ddokie: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Gaddafih001:

I am OBEDIENT but forget Edoga.
He is a direct cousin of Gburugburu the governor and Gburus put him in Labour Party to continue his rape of Ndi Enugu’s treasury.

I agree he is very close to ugwuanyi, but every governor in enugu state has been his own boss not answerable to anyone else.

Chima did not answer to Jim, Sullivan did not answer to Chima, and Gburus did not answer to Sullivan. I do not see how and why Chijioke will answer to ugwuanyi. They are the same set, the set of 99. Why should he be subservient to him?

I cannot confidently say the same about Peter Mbah because Chimaroke would try his best to ensure that what happened with him and sullivan will not repeat itself with Mbah. So he will do everything humanly possible to ensure that Mbah remains loyal to him. If he achieves it, then we have another Bola Tinubu in Enugu state.

Every well meaning son and daughter of Enugu must resist ebeano in 2023, not because of Mbah but because of chimaroke.
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by newnigerdelta00: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
zeal22:
No cause for alarm he is a nobody in SE

What about you? Are you somebody?
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by BATified2023: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

It's called democracy you uneducated dweeb

In igboland brothers support different parties sef

SE: The land of no emperors. Something your brain can't comprehend
the land of no emperor but a supreme leader who can order sit at home every Monday

The joke is on your father
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by newnigerdelta00: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
EBEk101:
This is how bittered they are towards their own brother
Nnamani wey mumu
As for me I’m Obi-dient

Charity begins at home,are you obidient to your own biological parents at home?
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by nadisms: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sunday2021:
you should also know that even with the BVAS Nnamani can buy the votes. Don't be surprised to see that the highest spender will win the south east.
Before you deny my submission you should remember what happens in the primary election of both APC and PDP where the deligates from the east sold their votes instead of voting for igbo candidates.

Delegates are few

How much will you spend to buy the whole vote in a polling unit in the east?

East is not like south west or north .

People will collect your money and still vote for their preferred candidate and nothing will happen

Politicians already knows that PO would win 99% of votes in the east. They are afraid of the effect of PO presidency on their aspirations especially when they are in different parties...

Anybody who thinks APC or PDP will get 25% votes in any state in the east, is living in fool's paradise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Arysexy(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=115502889][/quote]

Why are Yorubas suddenly Nigerians after all they are Oduduwans and Tinubu doesn't believe in one Nigeria he is contesting to be President of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by jrusky(m): 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Scamburster:

Can you bet your life on it?

Bet your own life first.

You sound silly betting my life because of one anuofia you must be mad.

Put your cash on the table obi will never become the president if you are ready your money on thecfable bro.
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Sunday2021: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
nadisms:

Delegates are few

How much will you spend to buy the whole vote in a polling unit in the east?

East is not like south west or north .

People will collect your money and still vote for their preferred candidate and nothing will happen

Politicians already knows that PO would win 99% of votes in the east. They are afraid of the effect of PO presidency on their aspirations especially when they are in different parties...

Anybody who thinks APC or PDP will get 25% votes in any state in the east, is living in fool's paradise.
e go shock you.
Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Allisgud: 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ewu nnamani

1 Like

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Charlesochigbog: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Holy ghost fire,any one that said that Peter obi aka obedient movement, we not win BY THE POWER OF GOD,AND THE POWER OF THE INNOCENT SOULS KILLED BY APC BOKO HARAM GROUP OR ANY OTHER,I SAY HOLY GHOST FIRE,NIGERIA SHOULD GIVE US PRESIDENT OR GIVE OF REFERENDUM TO GO,

1 Like

Re: “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi by Charlesochigbog: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Holy ghost fire,any one that said that Peter obi aka obedient movement, we not win BY THE POWER OF GOD,AND THE POWER OF THE INNOCENT SOULS KILLED BY APC BOKO HARAM GROUP OR ANY OTHER,I SAY HOLY GHOST FIRE,NIGERIA SHOULD GIVE NDI IGBO PRESIDENT OR GIVE US REFERENDUM TO GO,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard / "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu / Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.